• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

DizjayDeathPride said:
1435038748766-jpg.134693

Morpheus flipped his deck, obviously showing off. "My name is Morpheus. This is cutie. Don't get any ideas. We're going to bed but you.... I intend to see you again mister. Anything you'd like to add cutie?"
Luna simply turns away and keeps walking. Her umbrella shielding her from the light. "I'm tired."

1435038748766-jpg.134693

"And with that, we bid you a goodday Mister." He touches Luna and they're in her apartment. Morpheus is once again eating cereal. "Ya know something cutie? If I didn't keep eating all these carbs I don't think Id be able to keep bouncing us around. Anyways enjoy sleep"

Dru looked at her "you're sleepy because it's light outside don't you?" Dru raised an eyebrow.

DizjayDeathPride said:
1435038748766-jpg.134693

"And with that, we bid you a goodday Mister." He touches Luna and they're in her apartment. Morpheus is once again eating cereal. "Ya know something cutie? If I didn't keep eating all these carbs I don't think Id be able to keep bouncing us around. Anyways enjoy sleep"
Drumonkey said:
Dru looked at her "you're sleepy because it's light outside don't you?" Dru raised an eyebrow.
Luna disappears after she hears Dru's comment. She enters her bedroom and changes clothes. She lays down in her bed and starts to fall asleep. "So he's a son of Morpheus hmm?" Once she falls asleep her body sinks into the astral plane.

She could sew Dru again but this time he was dressed in golden dress shirt black slacks a black vest and black and gold striped tie. "This is where you go when you sleep?"

Drumonkey said:
She could sew Dru again but this time he was dressed in golden dress shirt black slacks a black vest and black and gold striped tie. "This is where you go when you sleep?"
( How is he in the Astral plane? )

( No judgement just curiosity )

1435038748766-jpg.134693

Morpheus' face got oddly serious. "son of... fuck he might know my real name. No... i doubt that." He watched her sink away "Heh... guess I'm not joining her. Oh well"

(Is she technically dreaming? He can communicate with sleeping demigods)

Drumonkey said:
(Is she technically dreaming? He can communicate with sleeping demigods)
( When she sleeps she takes her soul and mind and transports it to the astral realm. So her body is sleeping but she's somewhere else. Where time and natural forces and law cannot reach. Mainly where spirits and the dead are. )

Eli: Eli climbed aboard the giant avian as it woke. He heard horrendous cracks in it's joints as the bird rose into the sky. The dwarf ignored Morpheus, hoping he would simply go away, as he grabbed giant feathers in his small hands to direct the beast. He tested it's movements for a moment, before flying into the sky above the hydra's snapping heads. Watching the girl's actions he tried to adjust his plans to her. With so many heads, distraction wasn't an option anymore...half could pay attention to her and half to him. They were it seemed. One stretched out and snapped it's giant teeth at the tail feathers of the bird. He made it rise, and do a quick circle around the draken, before he dove straight down. He let go of the bird before they struck the beast, and fell straight into it's open jaws and down it's massive throat. One at a time wasn't going to work with so many. He let himself slide down the throat into darkness, until he came to a curve. Reaching out, he latched on to the hot pink flesh with his metallic claws and hung there from it. Just then a loud, echoing roar came from deep within the beast. He closed his eyes. It was warm, humid and extremely , painfully loud. There was another cry, and the creature began to flail wildly. His claws dug deeper, ripped through the flesh holding him...he tried to get a better grip but couldn't in the time it took for the hydra to fall to the ground. He fell with it, making no noise. Deeper into the darkness of the throat he fell and was lost.

OMFG DID I TURN YOU INTO A BOBBLEHEAD INSIDE THE BOBBLEHEAD THATS SO AWESOME JESUS SHIT! I mean im sorry we'll save you asap. I just... don't know.... how.... any would know you're gone? I guess Luna could sense it when she wakes up. #SorryITurnedYouIntoABobblehead

Way to make me feel bad cgull damn...

Eli: It had taken him several long hours to work his way back out of the creature's long gullet. The time had given him opportunity to brood on the folly of stronger gods...and on himself for ever thinking they would truly work with him in anyway. He was angry, but at himself. Of course the dark one would be harder to take down that that. He would read up on the necessary methods. In case he ever had to. He had been wading through putrid water for a while now and he saw the light at the end of the tunnel. When he reached the teeth he pulled them apart just enough to slip through. He jumped down from it's mouth and into the sea with a splash. Looking back up at the hydra lying dead on the beach he wondered something...perhaps it was possible to use the blood of the beast...he had read about such a thing somewhere...he would take some just in case. He cracked open an empty bottle, one he always kept with him for samples...and filled it to the brim with the hydra's thick blood. He also used a knife to work one of the smaller teeth from the massive jaw. When that was through he simply returned home. His room was still a disaster. And there were pigeons roosting in his bookshelves. He scared them away and put up a barrier to keep the outside out until he could repair the hole in the wall. He took off his gear, put it away quietly, and laid down in his bed. It was still covered in the green powder and he hears his skin sizzle. It doesn't matter...let it. He thought darkly as he closed his eyes. There would be no tears although Eli was beyond exhausted and hurt emotionally from the ordeal. He had been done with tears long ago. He sat up, remembering his elixer suddenly. It was beside his bed in a large bottle and he uncorked it and took a long swig. After replacing the cork he slept soundly, with no dreams.

Light said:
He ends up in an inky darkness. "I managed to grab you and pull you into the astral plane before you were harmed. Are you alright?" Luna floats around him.
Shit. I had a whole thing going....

CGULL9313 said:
Want me to edit or what? I kinda don't want to. Lol.

571fec6404d891e2f1aaa6c54b42d6d5.jpg
Don't edit, leave it alone.

After a while of sleeping Luna awakens. She walks into her bathroom. While doing so she thinks about today and Eli. The night will rise soon.

Later on Luna exits the shower and changes into a fresh change of clothes. She wears a red and black short dress, a black small top hat that leaning more to the left side of her head. She wears knee high black boots and white gloves to match her hair. She picks up her umbrella and holds it over her head as she walks out the door and takes the elevator downstairs. She had the feeling Rhea was calling her and several others. Probably a mission of some sort. She walks to the capitol building.

Dru was sitting on the steps of the capital building reading a different book from earlier but once Luma got close he looked up at her closing his book quickly. "How did you do that trick when you slept?"

Drumonkey said:
Dru was sitting on the steps of the capital building reading a different book from earlier but once Luma got close he looked up at her closing his book quickly. "How did you do that trick when you slept?"
"Trick? What trick? It's a right, no... a birthright." Luna continues walking. "If that is all you must know, I'll be off. Lady Rhea calls. You should be on your way as well."

"What is the birthright from then? Also I would love to accompany you to this meeting." Dru said as he got up and walked after her."

Drumonkey said:
"What is the birthright from then? Also I would love to accompany you to this meeting." Dru said as he got up and walked after her."
Luna isn't the type to talk like this. She continues to walk. "Why does it concern you? Or is it rude of me to question why your following me and verbally assaulting me. Because I do in fact feel uncomfortable."

Eli: Eli awoke early and got to work. After cleaning and covering all of his books and surfaces he had to go gather supplies for the repairs. In full gear, a hood over his head, he went down into the streets below.

Dru raised an eyebrow at her before putting his hands up in a non threatening manner before turning to walk away "I was concerned about sleep patterns and how strange yours are, but if I am 'verbally assaulting' you then I will go." Dru walked away from her opening his book and continuing to read.

Eli: As he walked through the alleys Elijah caught a glimpse of the young girl from the night before. Luna, he believed it was. He looked to the leaf strewn street instead of her. He was embarrassed to speak to her again. He had made a fool of himself the night before.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Eli awoke early and got to work. After cleaning and covering all of his books and surfaces he had to go gather supplies for the repairs. In full gear, a hood over his head, he went down into the streets below.
Drumonkey said:
Dru raised an eyebrow at her before putting his hands up in a non threatening manner before turning to walk away "I was concerned about sleep patterns and how strange yours are, but if I am 'verbally assaulting' you then I will go." Dru walked away from her opening his book and continuing to read.
Luna continues walking as the night rises. She crossover umbrella and strolls down the street to the capitol building. That boy seems to be curious of a lot of things. That's a bad thing, she may have to keep an eye on him. She starts to head to the auditorium of the building.

Drumonkey said:
CGULL9313 said:
Eli: As he walked through the alleys Elijah caught a glimpse of the young girl from the night before. Luna, he believed it was. He looked to the leaf strewn street instead of her. He was embarrassed to speak to her again. He had made a fool of himself the night before.
The Rhea's voice rings through their heads. "Follow the trail of the night to the Capitol building my warriors." Her voice sounded sweet but at the same time saddened as if she's loved a lot but the feeling has never served her well. By the trail of the night she could be talking about Luna.

proxy.php
1435038748766-jpg.134693
1435038937404-jpg.134694
1435288825269-jpg.135042

(In order of pictures)

Decimus had shot up immediately at the voice. "Ugh... I'm not in the mood."

Morpheus flipped his deck. "Heh... looks like it's time. I'll go to the cutie."

Damian snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of a voice. "Hmm... whatever." He walked into his living room and saw the little bobbleheads Morpheus had been sending. "Looks like he's been busy. Ill see you soon"

Ryan stopped playing his violin at the voice. "I... okay. I hope sister is okay.."

The 2 headed to the destination, Decimus rolled back to sleep, Morpheus however went to Luna and walked with her

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back