• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

(dear fuck this is crazy hard to keep up with and sooo much fun! sorry if my large amount of posting gets annoying)

He smiled and shifted a bit. He looked over to Decimus who apparently hadn't taken his eye of Heather. Then to Pierce. Pierce was powerful. He could hear it radiating in him. Ryan was always minimizing his own power. He knew he was powerful. But he feared his other half of power, the power Rebecca loved to use. The powers of light. He preferred music. And so he told himself that was all he would use unless necessary.

Damian looked at Rebecca. "I personally dont. Do you?"

Morpheus sat in a chair, kicked his feet up on the table, and leaned back. "So my man. What's the plan?"

CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Eli took a deep breath to steady himself when he heard who were to be his team mates. He didn't at all like it. Morpheus would be a handful and whatever damage he did would be the dwarf's responsibility. Quietly he wandered over toward the two and bowed low. "Good morning.", he said, "It will be an honor to work with you both again."
DizjayDeathPride said:
proxy.php

Decimus gave Heather a sly smile. "Well hello Heather, our leader. My name is Decimus."

1435288825269-jpg.135042

Ryan looked around shyly, hoping not to interrupt. Then he finally said, "I... hello. I'm Ryan." He shifted the bow on his back and looked down

1435038748766-jpg.134693

He made a copy of her umbrella and opened it "Oh no you dont cutie." He walked off with her. When he saw him he realized. "OH YOU! MY MAN! How are you after the whole Hydra thing?"
Luna nods her head she didn't want to waste any time. "Yes let's discuss the mission. We must also take into account that we need to rely on the other team to open up a path for us to get to the General." Luna sets her umbrella down as the morning light is negated by her Windows.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather: Heather laughed out loud at Ryan's comment, tossing her hair back. "Yes.", she replied without shame. "I suppose you could say I'm a bit mad myself..."
Pierce simply looks around the auditorium. "It seems like everyone is leaving. Since it is morning, why don't we go to my apartment. We can discuss what we're doing for our night raid. Unless you all want to do this elsewhere?"

Rebecca: "Not really. Well if thats all I guess ill be seeing you two tonight." She gabe them a wink and walked back towards her apartment.

Eric: Eric knocked on Luna's door. "Morpheous come out I need to speak with you."

Eli: Elijah stood where he had appeared, watching Morpheus sit down. He seemed very comfortable in this place. The dwarf however was visibly uncomfortable. He listened to both of them speak, nodding before he spoke. "I don't quite know yet to be honest. We don't exactly know the layout of the place...nor do we know the plans of the others, like you said." He sighed, taking his hood down and removing the leather mask. It was hot beneath the thick mask and he sighed as his face was free. He ran a small, gloved hand through his short hair. "We should...discuss our roles, however...." Mostly, the statement was directed at Morpheus.

Dru nodded his head and then headed out coming out onto the roof of the building and began to draw out the plans he had for the coming night.

"Tr- hey! Is that directed at me my guy? Are you upset about the way I was at the hydra?" His voice got deathly serious. "I know when I can and can't fuck around my guy. And as you saw, I killed it with ease. No-" He was interrupted by Eric, his voice back to nornal. "Is that... boy?" He walked over and opened the door "Yes boy?"

Damian watched her for a moment, then nodded and did the same.

Decimus held his smirk. "I could think of an idea. But I agree. Your place."

"Y... yeah. Let's go there. Unless Heather doesnt want to.."

Heather: Heather smiled at Pierce's offer, glancing at the others. "We could...would it be ok if Bandi and Ru came?" She asked, gesturing to her tigers. They had been silently standing behind her until this moment. The female glanced up at her master as the girl held her hand out toward them. She nuzzled her hip.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Elijah stood where he had appeared, watching Morpheus sit down. He seemed very comfortable in this place. The dwarf however was visibly uncomfortable. He listened to both of them speak, nodding before he spoke. "I don't quite know yet to be honest. We don't exactly know the layout of the place...nor do we know the plans of the others, like you said." He sighed, taking his hood down and removing the leather mask. It was hot beneath the thick mask and he sighed as his face was free. He ran a small, gloved hand through his short hair. "We should...discuss our roles, however...." Mostly, the statement was directed at Morpheus.
Luna sits down in a chair. Noticing someone knocking on the door wanting Morpheus. "Well the first thing we should consider is the fact that we have to go against the General. Whomever that may be." She takes a sip of tea while staring at Eli. "It's all up to you."

Ryan stood, frozen again. "I... will they... eat.. me?" He fully intended to pull out his violin and put them to sleep if he had to. If he could even get it out

Eric: Eric walked in "I've come to talk to you more about last time we met. Remember when I said I will be seeing you soon? Well nows the time." He sat down next to the other two. "Hi"

CGULL9313 said:
Heather: Heather smiled at Pierce's offer, glancing at the others. "We could...would it be ok if Bandi and Ru came?" She asked, gesturing to her tigers. They had been silently standing behind her until this moment. The female glanced up at her master as the girl held her hand out toward them. She nuzzled her hip.
"Yes it would be alright. Follow me, I have quite a few animals taking residency at my place anyways. I hope they don't mind." Pierce starts to walk out the auditorium. He heads to the apartment building across the street and takes the stairs. Knowing they would follow. He leaves his door open, his apartment was a cross between the outdoors and civilization. It had beautiful plants and vines everywhere. Even a stream of water coming out the wall in the far left corner. Birds, and other animals roamed freely. Though he did have nice furniture.

Eli: Eli looked to the floor as Morpheus spoke. He hadn't gotten a chance to read up on the man's weaknesses, so he kept silent. There was no benefit in having this conversation now. Nor ever. He would say nothing. Not a word. He would destroy the man when it was necessary, when he could, and he would do it silently. He looked toward the door when the knock and cry came and crossed his arms as he moved away from it to allow Morpheus access. The short man looked up at Luna, his eyes were full of uncertainty and discomfort.

"Oooookay boy... welcome in" Morpheus caught Eli out the corner of his eye. He immediately didnt trust him but he didnt know why. He would do his best to hide his powers now. Especially his second one.

Decimus whistled. "Impressive.. Pierce? Yeah. Impressive. This was a good idea."

Ryan was starstruck. He wanted to play. This area made him want to play. But he didnt want to show off. So he resisted and just looked down

Heather: When she entered into Pierce's apartment a burst of energy came from her body as she moaned in what could only be pleasure. Looking around at the room, the energy in her body pulsed rapidly. A smile spread across her face slowly as she approached the waterfall and extended her hand towards it. She let the cool water wash over her manicured fingertips with a sigh and a glance back at the men. Bandi follows her, sniffing at the grass. Ru stops inside the doorway and sits down out of the way. He wraps his white tail around himself and watches the others as they enter.

Decimus crossed his arms and walked over slick. "Well well... What is going on through your mind beautiful? You look... whats the word... excited." He smirked at her and looked down at her tigers then back to her.

Heather: The girl laughed as she let the water flow through her fingertips. Looking up at Decimus she pulls her hand out and flicks the water at him playfully. He was being flirtatious, she knew, and she liked that he was confident. Although, confidence and arrogance went hand in hand. She would keep that in mind as she made her plans.

Decimus was tempted to dodge the water but decided against it. He walked up to her. "Well well arent you the playful type." He decided to lift her chin a bit then winked at her, let her go, and turned back inside to explore

After some time Dru began walking around looking for Damien. What Dru needed was to see a practical use for his shadow powers.

Heather: Heather didn't resist the man's touch, she just giggled up at him as he winked and turned to follow him back to the others. Bandi followed as well, and lied down beside Heather when she sat cross legged on the floor beside Pierce's sofa. She was more comfortable on the grass than on the furniture.

Damian finally reached his house and decided he would start working with Dru for their challenge. He brewed tea, a dash of honey, sugar, and tapped the 24 headed hydra bobblehead. Finally the tea kicked in and he fell asleep

"So... what's our plan leader?" He looked at her then stared at Ryan. "You're a nervous kid. You're powerful. I can see your soul. Don't be so worried. If you're not experienced we'll protect you. Especially Pierce, right?"

CGULL9313 said:
Heather: Heather didn't resist the man's touch, she just giggled up at him as he winked and turned to follow him back to the others. Bandi followed as well, and lied down beside Heather when she sat cross legged on the floor beside Pierce's sofa. She was more comfortable on the grass than on the furniture.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian finally reached his house and decided he would start working with Dru for their challenge. He brewed tea, a dash of honey, sugar, and tapped the 24 headed hydra bobblehead. Finally the tea kicked in and he fell asleep
"So... what's our plan leader?" He looked at her then stared at Ryan. "You're a nervous kid. You're powerful. I can see your soul. Don't be so worried. If you're not experienced we'll protect you. Especially Pierce, right?"
Pierce raises an eyebrow at his statement. "Yes.... zero casualties on our side will be good. Though, I wouldn't completely underestimate his power because he's nervous. He did in fact pass the trail." Pierce turns toward Heather and stares at her with his forest green eyes. He doesn't examine her body her eyes. As he were reading her. "We have to take on all the forces, whether they by air or ground. So we are the most important in a sense. Do you have a plan?"

Heather: Heather laughed as she listened from the floor. "He's a demigod...same as we are. He can protect himself.", she stated, scratching Bandi behind the ear. She turned to Pierce when he spoke, nodding in agreeance. "We will need to get an idea of the layout...", she shrugged, looking the son of Demeter in the eyes. "Spawn can go check it out." Her eyes left Pierce's to glance at Decimus. "That's you, by the way. Son of Hades. The shadows are all around you...I expect you know how to use them?"

Damian felt like he woke up in the middle of a field with two moons, one blue and the other red. Despite the moons and odd light from it he could see perfectly. In the middle of the forest clearing was Dru in a gold shirt black slacks, a black vest and a gold and black tie. "Hello Damian."

CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Eli looked to the floor as Morpheus spoke. He hadn't gotten a chance to read up on the man's weaknesses, so he kept silent. There was no benefit in having this conversation now. Nor ever. He would say nothing. Not a word. He would destroy the man when it was necessary, when he could, and he would do it silently. He looked toward the door when the knock and cry came and crossed his arms as he moved away from it to allow Morpheus access. The short man looked up at Luna, his eyes were full of uncertainty and discomfort.
Luna smiles at his look, the way she wanted to take advantage of the emotions he displays made her excited. She kept her excitement inside her, she displays a poker face. "Do you have a plan?"

"I dont underestimate him. I only told him not to be so nervous and shy. He's powerful is all. My apologies" He put his hands up in defeat. "So Ryan, what exactly can you do?"

"I uh... I could just put them all to sleep. My violin, it can play a special song that puts all to sleep in there area."

Morpheus sighed. "I'll be back you two. Update me." He snapped and he and Eric were gone. "What do you want Im busy"

Damian raised his eyebrow. "Hello Dru. So, what's our plan? Has anyone else slept?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back