• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

DizjayDeathPride said:
proxy.php
1435038748766-jpg.134693
1435038937404-jpg.134694
1435288825269-jpg.135042

(In order of pictures)

Decimus had shot up immediately at the voice. "Ugh... I'm not in the mood."

Morpheus flipped his deck. "Heh... looks like it's time. I'll go to the cutie."

Damian snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of a voice. "Hmm... whatever." He walked into his living room and saw the little bobbleheads Morpheus had been sending. "Looks like he's been busy. Ill see you soon"

Ryan stopped playing his violin at the voice. "I... okay. I hope sister is okay.."

The 3 headed to the destination, Morpheus however went to Luna and walked with her
Rhea herself appeared in Decimus's room. "Oh Decimus..... I knew I'd have to encourage you to wake up myself to I came here." Rhea rushes around his dorm and finally finds him. She approaches him and checks his appearance. "Oh come on Decimus just go." She moves his hair around a bit. Even though she knows he'll put it back to the way it was when she leaves. "Okay, you look presentable. Make sure you go. Don't make me come back here again." With that the mother like Rhea disappears from his dorm straight to the auditorium.

proxy.php

Decimus smiled to himself and scratched his hair back "Sigh... alright alright i'm getting up. You ask so much of me." Decimus got up, got dressed, and went to the auditorium, running into the others

Eli: Elijah hears the sweet, motherly voice of Rhea in his head. He stands up straight and makes his way to where she asked them to go. He was somewhat afraid of what she might say...he had not passed the trial.

Heather: Quickly, Heather sat up amidst the wild grasses. Ru lifted his head and grummbled at her some as she stood and called the two tigers to attention. She led them through the ruined city, passing by Elijah's apartment and skirting around the pile of debri that his explosion had caused. Silly little boy, she giggled as she made her way through the streets. She knew that her dear friend was alright, he could heal himself quite well...but she also knew him well enough to assume that he was brooding about whatever mistake had caused the destruction. She headed toward the place where Rhea had instructed them to go, with her tigers on either side of her.

Dru continued to the capital building with occasional glances up from his book.

Rebecca: Rebecca was exercising in the apartment next to her brother's. When she finished decided to shower. Then she heard it. The goddes had told her about the mission and where to meet. She quickly finished her shower and got ready. After she went next door to walk with her brother. "Ryan are you there?" She knocked for a few minuted and gave up she started walking to the auditorium. She was slightly mad that he left without her.

Eric: "I'd rather not I'm too busy with work." He ignored the goddess and went back to work.

DizjayDeathPride said:
proxy.php

Decimus smiled to himself and scratched his hair back "Sigh... alright alright i'm getting up. You ask so much of me." Decimus got up, got dressed, and went to the auditorium, running into the others
Drumonkey said:
Dru continued to the capital building with occasional glances up from his book.
CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Elijah hears the sweet, motherly voice of Rhea in his head. He stands up straight and makes his way to where she asked them to go. He was somewhat afraid of what she might say...he had not passed the trial.

Heather: Quickly, Heather sat up amidst the wild grasses. Ru lifted his head and grummbled at her some as she stood and called the two tigers to attention. She led them through the ruined city, passing by Elijah's apartment and skirting around the pile of debri that his explosion had caused. Silly little boy, she giggled as she made her way through the streets. She knew that her dear friend was alright, he could heal himself quite well...but she also knew him well enough to assume that he was brooding about whatever mistake had caused the destruction. She headed toward the place where Rhea had instructed them to go, with her tigers on either side of her.
Luna was already sitting in the auditorium. She notices the group of people walk in. She looks at Morpheus when he appears beside her.

Pierce enters the auditorium, his scythe strapped to his back. He sits in the far back, so he can examine everyone here. He had already passed his own trail.

Rhea clears her throat and addresses everyone in the auditorium. "You all have done well in passing your trail. You have done so in your own unique ways. Which has led me to believe you all are ready for your very first mission outside the mission. I will split you all up into different teams to get this job done. This job is to head towards Greece and take out the force encamping around and on Mount Olympus. That'll be our first step to winning this world back. Some squads will take out enemy forces, other squads will be freeing an imprisoned God, other squads will take on the General of the area. Luna, Morpheus, and Elijah will be in one squad. You three will be going towards the General. Elijah will be squad leader. Damian, Dru, and Rebecca will be freeing the God. Dru will be squad leader to direct them to the slumbering God. Ryan, Decimus, Heather, and Pierce will be taking out the forces. Heather will be squad leader. Join together with your members to discuss plans. When done go to the beach, boats portals will be waiting to take you to the base of Mount Olympus."

proxy.php
1435038748766-jpg.134693
1435038937404-jpg.134694
1435288825269-jpg.135042

Damian looked around. Heather? Her? Really? I haven't seen her... ever. Well that's unfair. I haven't seen anyone. Sigh. Alright Rhea." He had no idea who Heather was. So he would wait for her to find him.

"Well cutie. Looks like we're together. Let's go find our leader."

Damian did no more than sigh. He didnt want to be involved with others but it looks like he had no choice.

Ryan looked around. Oh I hope sister will be okay. Sigh... "I... who are Decimus, Heather, or Pierce?"

Dru stood up and called out loudly "I am Dru Damian and Rebecca please come this way we have plans to make." Dru held his book up to signal his team.

Heather: Heather frowned as she heard the song in her head and looked toward it. There was a man playing a flute, she supposed he was hers. As they gathered around she examined the three men she did not know who were to be her teammates for her first actual mission. Lead them? She had no desire to. Why would Rhea even have chosen her. She had shown no leadership skills in her trial. Although, she had proven herself over and over to be the type to take charge...in other facets of her life on the island. She ran her slender fingers through her messy blonde hair, her flowing garment slowly growing hard and turning gold in color. It wrapped around her and tightened into a suit of armor. She smiled at the men as she approached. "Hey...Heather.", she introduced herself to them as a group not to anyone in particular.

DizjayDeathPride said:
proxy.php
1435038748766-jpg.134693
1435038937404-jpg.134694
1435288825269-jpg.135042

Damian looked around. Heather? Her? Really? I haven't seen her... ever. Well that's unfair. I haven't seen anyone. Sigh. Alright Rhea." He had no idea who Heather was. So he would wait for her to find him.

"Well cutie. Looks like we're together. Let's go find our leader."

Damian did no more than sigh. He didnt want to be involved with others but it looks like he had no choice.

Ryan looked around. Oh I hope sister will be okay. Sigh... "I... who are Decimus, Heather, or Pierce?"
Luna puts her head in her hands as the sun rises. She groans, as she opens her umbrella to shield from the sunlight. "I hate this..... I hate you..... fine. Let's go find Elijah." She takes his hand and gets up, leading him to where she last saw Elijah sit.

Pierce gets up and looks at the demigod in his team. "Pierce..... son of Demeter."

"So who is your parent? Also what is your specialty exactly?" Dru raised his eyebrow at him.

Rebecca: Rebecca turned to see Dru holding up his book. "Why do I have to be on a team with only guys." She said slightly envious of the other teams. "Alright captian whos the sleepy god and why is he important?" She said walking up to him.

Eli: Eli took a deep breath to steady himself when he heard who were to be his team mates. He didn't at all like it. Morpheus would be a handful and whatever damage he did would be the dwarf's responsibility. Quietly he wandered over toward the two and bowed low. "Good morning.", he said, "It will be an honor to work with you both again."

proxy.php

Decimus gave Heather a sly smile. "Well hello Heather, our leader. My name is Decimus."

1435288825269-jpg.135042

Ryan looked around shyly, hoping not to interrupt. Then he finally said, "I... hello. I'm Ryan." He shifted the bow on his back and looked down

1435038748766-jpg.134693

He made a copy of her umbrella and opened it "Oh no you dont cutie." He walked off with her. When he saw him he realized. "OH YOU! MY MAN! How are you after the whole Hydra thing?"

"I would assume the sleep god is my own father, / Morpheus. I am worried about how we will do this. To make this happen I need to know about each of your gifts and who your godly parent is." Dru pulled out a pen and the small notebook he always carries with him.

Heather: The blonde beauty shining in golden armor smiled back at Decimus just as slyly, her eyes flickering down his form and ip again to his face. He was hot, maybe she would enjoy herself after all. Thinking this, she turned to the other man. The son of Demeter as he had introduced himself. He was good looking too, in a broody kind of way. Her smile was no less cheeky, but she didn't look him over the way she had Decimus. Crossing her metal clad arms she tilted her head and let her hair fall in front of her face. "I am the daughter of Dionysus.", she replied to his introduction. "God of the vine. We will work well together , I'm sure."

Ryan froze immediately. "I... Dionysus? Isn't he.. isane?" He covered his mouth and looked at her, eyes wide "I am so sorry I didnt mean it like. I'm sorry I didnt mean to seem rude." He looked back down. He was ruining it he knew it

Eli: His face reddened some at the mention of his folly as he stood up straight once more. "I am fine, thank you.", he replied simply. "Should we discuss the mission?" He didn't want to talk about the mess the night before. Not at all. He wanted to focus on the task at hand.

Rebecca: "I'm Rebecca daughter of Apollo I can manipulate light and a master at the bow. Nice to meet you." She smile at them.

Heather: Heather laughed out loud at Ryan's comment, tossing her hair back. "Yes.", she replied without shame. "I suppose you could say I'm a bit mad myself..."

Morpheus noticed his discomfort. He felt it would be wise to not push him. Just in case he retaliated. He wanted his powers hidden from everyone else. "I guess so my man." He snapped and the 3 were in Luna's apartment. "Let's do this more privately"

"Light and darkness ranged attacks with our up close..." Dru trailed off and began scribbling furiously. "I will visit the both of you in your dreams tonight and we will further strategize as well as practice working together further then. Is there anything either of you want to say before I leave to ask a few questions and plan for our trip?"

Eli: Eli was taken aback at the sudden change of surroundings. He looked around at the apartment they were in...taking in its appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back