• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Well yea, kinda hard to forget that" Tristana said. "Even after sleeping for a day"
Nacht yelped, putting her own claws up and blocked it. "Hey! If we're gonna playfight then give me a warning!" She said.

[/QUOTE]
Tyr looked up at the ceiling. "I really do love you though, Triss."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]She turned toward him. "I love you too, Tyr. The best god up on this mountain" She purred.

[/QUOTE]
Tyr smiled, and leaned in to kiss her. "So, if we do this right now, will you promise to not fail your exam?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Do I really have to become a full fledged goddess?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Tyr smiled. "So you just like training with me, is that it? No you do have to be a full fledged goddess."

It became clear that his aim was to kill... (you cant kill a goddess can you? I dont think so...so this is going to be an up hill battle for him.)

Nacht growled, now kind of realizing where this might be headed. She hissed at him, continuously blocking and dodging. She was never the fighting type, just basic defense and basic offense. Her eyes flashed red, using one of her powers in hopes to create one of his fears to get him to stop attacking so she had the chance to do something.

-

Tristana grinned. "Yay!" SHe celebrated. "I dont wanna have all of that responsibility. Plus I dont know what I'd to every day if it aint training honestly"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht growled, now kind of realizing where this might be headed. She hissed at him, continuously blocking and dodging. She was never the fighting type, just basic defense and basic offense. Her eyes flashed red, using one of her powers in hopes to create one of his fears to get him to stop attacking so she had the chance to do something.
-

Tristana grinned. "Yay!" SHe celebrated. "I dont wanna have all of that responsibility. Plus I dont know what I'd to every day if it aint training honestly"

[/QUOTE]
"Do you want it now?" Tyr asked, jokingly, as he rolled over to her.

He stopped the relentless attacks, frustrated with how she was able to block all of them.

"(PLAYTIME IS OVER YOU INSECT!)" it yelled at the top of it's lungs as more clones appeared from behind. They step out of the shadow in unison, before charging at nacht like zombies.

some of the clones stayed and acted like the 'thing' to confuse the enemy. They laugh along with the original.

They crumble easily, turning to dust on impact. the other clones take a defensive stance near the original, he chuckles as he watches the clones fail. "(Well , that was a di-) no-don'-! (Quite you abomination!)"

The face started fading as the real face was trying to regain control.

It twisted it's own neck , having the normal face show for a second , before fading back into the distorted smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Okie, she's fond of that shiny pole.", The Maniae with the horse mask says, backing off.
"Should we get help?", one of the Maniae in the onsies asks

"Like who?", the other asks

They all looked around the deserted beach.

"No one's around..."

"Why are we here anyway?"

"Plot reasons, I think."

"When did Olympus get a beach anyway? Are we supposed to be high up on a mountain?"

The Maniae stood around questioning just about everything, having completely forgotten the stranger on the beach.

[/QUOTE]
Please, if you could h-help me… I need Shelter and food!” The look of desperation had over-come her previously angered face. Truth be told she needed serious TLC. (Tender, Love and Care.) She reached into the satchel at her side, offering them what looked to be Trinkets and Baubles.

You Humans, are very fond of this aren’t you…? I can o-offer more on my safe delivery.” She would extend her hand, to whom ever would decide to take her on her offer. Struggling to stand on her own two-feet the Bident had become her only support.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hit sent 'It' spiraling to the ground as black smoke explodes out of the wound. Both of the voices are heard yelling in pain.

@RedTeam Grif

Nacht winced as she heard not only the evil voice but the original voice as well. "Go away!" She snapped at the evil, advancing on him with her claws out and hoped to scare him to leave.

She growled, running forward and slicing at the clones. She was going to kill someone! And that someone was going to be that stupid evil bastard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back