• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Once she broke through the flimsy wall of clones and her nest strike went straight for him. THough her claws glanced off his, and she snarled in irritation. She sliced again from the top left.

The attack hits. the original voice grunts in pain , but the evil one stays silent. He falls to his knees shortly after.

Once he fell, she hit him again though with the back of the paw so she didnt slice his head off or something. She whammed her paw into his head, her eyes glowing and her usual grin turned into an angry snarl.

The distorted voice returns , laughing louder and louder.

"(Oh how the mind is easily tricked...played...Thanks by the way...you've finished my job.)" He continued laughing as the lights faded, the original voice gasped for air , breathing heavier until...Silence.

Wait, what? What just happened?! Her claws slid back into her paws and she moved and knelt beside him as he just lay on the ground. Her head tilted, "Hey, he's gone... You can wake up now..." She said, nudging his arm with one of her paws.

The body started melting away, and smoke escapes the body.

The clothes collapse in as if nothing was inside. Soon enough , that is a reality as the body completely disappears.

Nacht widened her eyes, "I didnt mean to, I promise! I didnt mean to make you go away!" She said, now scared. "It was an accident, I was just trying to help!" Her ears drooped on her hood, "Come back" She whimpered.

(Well, shit)

Nacht waited for a while, at some point curling up beside the empty clothes and laying her head on the shirt. She waited for a long time, just curled up like that, sometimes crying, before she realized he was actually probably gone. And she killed him, she killed her best friend. She sat up after at least 4-6 hours, having a sad frown on her face, and slid her claws out and sliced at the air. She created a portal and stood, looking back before she jumped in and it closed. The little goddess headed to her own room, her paws dragging on the floor and ears drooping.

(I have no idea what to do now)

(Uhh...no. Mostly human , but still...slightly insane with power...a doctor...obsested with becoming a powerful being.

*Cough cough*

"TODAY, I AM A GOD!"

Last edited by a moderator:
well , not really as a brother...more of a enemy and general villain. I could change the character to something else if you want a brother.

(No no no its fine, I was just commenting that the character seemed neat! Nacht just killed her brother, no second chances soooo. Plus we dont really have a villain so that might be neat to have)

(Hayden is one of my favorites, I dont know why. Probably because he's a tall badass looking robot and gave me ammos in the game)

(ANYWAY! How art though going to introduce character?)

(HE'S THE MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN TF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, you attach vids by clicking the icon to the left of the plus icon and copy the URL from the YouTube vid you want to use and paste it into the text bar)

Ludwig walked away from the restaurant, having seen everything that 'Thing' could do.

He approaches the pile of clothes, smiling with excitement

"Vhat a peculiar zing..." he said as he took out his gloves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back