• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Now she was suspicious. "Hey, you dont have to lie" She said, crossing her arms. "Whats up? Your acting strange and skiddish"

"N-nothing! Nothing is up! Nothing! Im fine see!" He yelled as he stood up. Laughing "c'mon! We are having a relaxing day are we not?! Please... ( I dont want to kill you...)"he started running around, laughing and pretending to have fun.

"I may not be the smartest but I know when someone is hiding something" She said, not moving. "Are you hallucinating again? No, you arent running from something." She said to herself.

He stood still, his eyes fading to a slight reddish tint.

"(You might not leave alive..to tell the tale.) No, im not hallucinating again! Maybe we should go somewhere else?! Yeah! Lets go!" He starts walking for the mountain, having a quicker pace than a normal walk.

She tilted her head, her curiosity getting the best of her and she followed quickly, easily catching up and walking beside him. "Where are we going now?" She asked.

"Anywhere but here..." he shrugged. The smell of blood stuck to him like syrup.

The investigators question the human with the missing arm.

"It-it was like a ghost! It appeared out of the shadows, an-an-and had glowing eyes!-" the unlucky victim stammered as they spoke.

Nacht could still smell the blood, and she knew where it came from. She looked at the ground as they walked, hearing the victim clearly. Her claws twitched in her hoodie sleeves until she had to say something. "You did it, didnt you?"

Tyr nudged Triss, who was in his bed.

"Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss." He said sleepily. "I think we might have slept for a day. If you want wake up, I'll make you a grilled cheese."

He burst into a fit of laughter."ha! Nooo! Why would I ever do such a thing?!"

his eyes turned red, and his smile turned crooked and sharp.

Tristana stretched, "2 more hours" SHe muttered.

-

Nacht jumped when he started laughing and noticed the change instantly. "Because you smell like blood, and the person described you" She said.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana stretched, "2 more hours" SHe muttered.
-

Nacht jumped when he started laughing and noticed the change instantly. "Because you smell like blood, and the person described you" She said.

[/QUOTE]
"Triss, don't you want me to stay on Olympus?"

"It just a coincidence...." he said softly. He starts twitching, looking like a broken recording. He turned to nacht, the face is shaking intensely.

Triss nodded, "Mmhm" She muttered sleepily.

-

Nacht's hoodie ears flattened down, "Hey, are you okay?" She asked, seeing him twitch and the face shake. Was he mad?

The face turns distorted as he turns.

"Dont tell...anyone..." he mumbles as the face turns back. As it was only there for a quick second.

"(I know, it was difficult...) you cannot tell the other gods...ok?"he exclaimed . The twitching stopped as the face turn back to normal.

"Why? I drive people to insanity sometimes with fear, all you did was take an arm" She was just sad he tried to hide it from her.

"Killed?" She asked. "I thought we werent allowed to do that or something" (Even though I just realized I have a vampire character thats kills humans when she's hungry) "Why'd you do that?"

"There are many reasons behind them...most involve family... others involve hunger..."

He slowly sat down, remembering most if the victims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back