• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

one of the clones starts climbing the wall, screaming at the top of his lungs. the original scrambles to his feet as he heard the scream.

Noivian said:
"I've been doing a bunch of humans, actually," Sam greeted with a wave to Virian. "How about you, boss? Been up to anything?"
"Well, I'm in a no-strings marriage. Mania is living with me. I'm guessing you don't have a room either. And it's been a while since I've had people actually sleep in the guest rooms. Perhaps you, Mania and I could have a three way."

Blitz said:
one of the clones starts climbing the wall, screaming at the top of his lungs. the original scrambles to his feet as he heard the scream.
Nacht moved away from the middle of the ceiling, further away from the clone crawling the walls. Her ears on her hoodie flat she hissed and growled at the clone, her claws out as much as they could go.

The clones freeze in their place, before falling to the ground. they explode into smoke on impact.

"(phew) well...sorry about that...haven't eaten in a while, do you want to go somewhere? Ill pay."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nacht jumped off the ceiling, twisting in mid-air and landed on her feet. "That was scary! But cool!" She said, still having the hat on her head.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, I'm in a no-strings marriage. Mania is living with me. I'm guessing you don't have a room either. And it's been a while since I've had people actually sleep in the guest rooms. Perhaps you, Mania and I could have a three way."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, that sounds good!" Sam nodded. "Lead the way, my friend. It's been a while since I've been here, dunno if rooms were rearranged or not..."

Noivian said:
"Yeah, that sounds good!" Sam nodded. "Lead the way, my friend. It's been a while since I've been here, dunno if rooms were rearranged or not..."
"Speaking of rearranged, what breast size are you now? Last time I saw you, you were a 34C."

Last edited by a moderator:
"yeah...It wasn't intentional. My clones can be a little..insane...but they are good friends." He said as he takes a teacup from one of his pockets , its full of tea. "Now ,I wonder where we should go..."

He sips the tea as he thinks.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Speaking of rearranged, what breast size are you now? Last time I saw you, you were a 34C."

[/QUOTE]
Sam stops and cups his breasts. "I think I'm a 38DD now..." he states simply, giving the plush mounds a squeeze. "That's not a problem, is it?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, I'm in a no-strings marriage. Mania is living with me. I'm guessing you don't have a room either. And it's been a while since I've had people actually sleep in the guest rooms. Perhaps you, Mania and I could have a three way."

[/QUOTE]
"Did I hear three way?, Mania sprung back to life. "Virian! Long time no smash! What's gud buddy?"

She stretched in Virian's arms.

"Oh, god! My neck is killing me!" She said rubbing her throat.

She leaned back a saw Sam. She gasped. "Virian look! It's Sam! Hi, Sam! Virian remember Sam? Oh, I know I remember Sam...", she said wrapping herself around Virian restricting his movement.

"Maniae! Transportation!", Mania barked to her clones. A crowd of Maniae in Roman garb showed up carrying a golden loveseat for them all to be carried on.

Noivian said:
Sam stops and cups his breasts. "I think I'm a 38DD now..." he states simply, giving the plush mounds a squeeze. "That's not a problem, is it?"
"Of course not!"

Noivian said:
[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Did I hear three way?, Mania sprung back to life. "Virian! Long time no smash! What's gud buddy?"

She leaned back a saw Sam. She gasped. "Virian look! It's Sam! Hi, Sam! Virian remember Sam? Oh, I know I remember Sam...", she said wrapping herself around Virian restricting his movement.

"Maniae! Transportation!", Mania barked to her clones. A crowd of Maniae in Roman garb showed up carrying a golden loveseat for them all to be carried on.

[/QUOTE]
(Is it bad I want to PM the three way? :P )

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Is it bad I want to PM the three way? :P )

[/QUOTE]
((ahaha, can't do that over PM. do you have a skype?))

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Did I hear three way?, Mania sprung back to life. "Virian! Long time no smash! What's gud buddy?"

[/QUOTE]
"Heya, Mania! Long time, no fuck! How have you been?" Sam asks, while climbing up into the loveseat.

Noivian said:
"Heya, Mania! Long time, no fuck! How have you been?" Sam asks, while climbing up into the loveseat.
"Yes, that's true.", she responds sprawling out across the seat.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Yes, that's true.", she responds sprawling out across the seat.

[/QUOTE]
"We should probably catch up, huh?" Sam responded, quirking his mouth in a sly grin.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Yes, that's true.", she responds sprawling out across the seat.

[/QUOTE]
(Mania, Virian and Sam are now the Bad Touch Trio.)

Noivian said:
"We should probably catch up, huh?" Sam responded, quirking his mouth in a sly grin.
"I do believe we should." Virian said, sitting upside down on the love seat.

Noivian said:
"I prefer to pitch", Mania said standing on seat like Capt Morgan

@Airfield Hime[/URL]

(I vote George Clooney......or Trent Reznor)
She raised a brow at the sight of the other three figures approaching her. She had never seen a spectacle such as them, were this humans cross-bread or perhaps a chimera of some sorts. On guard in this foreign plane of existence. And of course the Mana-Burns were extremely visible upon her porcelain skin. A slight sense of distaste arose in the back of her throat being called an immigrant, of course they weren’t wrong but it besmirched her sense of pride.

Excuse me… Who the he-?” He words being cut short by the other person who had interrupted her and asked about her injuries. First impression she was not very fond of any of them, by Oona’s Grace, she didn’t have the patients for this.

Thank you for the conc-.” Once again being cut short as the one in the Horse-Mask began to reach for the Bident. The bright amber hue’s that were her eye’s seared with a neon-glow. Bringing the jagged end of the blade to the figure’s neck. The Bident whirled and hymned with an aura to match that of her eyes. The tide itself began to grow restless crashing into the beach with even greater force around them.

Please just leave me be… I-I don’t want to hurt you…” Whimpering beneath these words, she was still extremely exhausted from her inter-dimensional travel. Keeping her ground strong and firm, she collapsed to one knee in pain, she was nearly out of Mana.

[QUOTE="Airfield Hime]She raised a brow at the sight of the other three figures approaching her. She had never seen a spectacle such as them, were this humans cross-bread or perhaps a chimera of some sorts. On guard in this foreign plane of existence. And of course the Mana-Burns were extremely visible upon her porcelain skin. A slight sense of distaste arose in the back of her throat being called an immigrant, of course they weren’t wrong but it besmirched her sense of pride.
Excuse me… Who the he-?” He words being cut short by the other person who had interrupted her and asked about her injuries. First impression she was not very fond of any of them, by Oona’s Grace, she didn’t have the patients for this.

Thank you for the conc-.” Once again being cut short as the one in the Horse-Mask began to reach for the Bident. The bright amber hue’s that were her eye’s seared with a neon-glow. Bringing the jagged end of the blade to the figure’s neck. The Bident whirled and hymned with an aura to match that of her eyes. The tide itself began to grow restless crashing into the beach with even greater force around them.

Please just leave me be… I-I don’t want to hurt you…” Whimpering beneath these words, she was still extremely exhausted from her inter-dimensional travel. Keeping her ground strong and firm, she collapsed to one knee in pain, she was nearly out of Mana.

[/QUOTE]
"Okie, she's fond of that shiny pole.", The Maniae with the horse mask says, backing off.

"Should we get help?", one of the Maniae in the onsies asks

"Like who?", the other asks

They all looked around the deserted beach.

"No one's around..."

"Why are we here anyway?"

"Plot reasons, I think."

"When did Olympus get a beach anyway? Are we supposed to be high up on a mountain?"

The Maniae stood around questioning just about everything, having completely forgotten the stranger on the beach.

Blitz said:
"yeah...It wasn't intentional. My clones can be a little..insane...but they are good friends." He said as he takes a teacup from one of his pockets , its full of tea. "Now ,I wonder where we should go..."
He sips the tea as he thinks.
Blitz said:
He throws the cup to the side , it doesn't smash , nor does anything spill out of it. It simply disappears.
"Anywhere! I am not picky about anything really, except vegetables" She said with a disgusted face. "But anything else is great! So what'cha thinkin? What about burgers? I like burgers!" She said excitedly. The hat she wore tipped forward, covering her eyes and she laughed. "Hey look! I'm you!" She grinned She started talking in a voice that mimicked his. "I'm really really cool! I can summon shadow clones and their really silly and cool. I look cool too, and I'm slow" She giggled after all that. @Blitz

(OML bestest 'siblings' ever!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back