• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

His left eye began to twitch. He chuckled. "Looks nice. But can I have it back?" he asked again. A clone appeared from behind , stepping out from the darkness. "ehh...what ever , you can keep it if you want it..."

He wouldn't think anyone would want the hat , considering that it was extremely old. Having it been worn by the farmer in his second fake family, well...before he ended up here.

Nacht tilted her head at the clone, looking between the clone and the original. One said she could keep it, one said he wanted it back. She wouldnt keep it anyway, it was just a game. "Come get it!" She said with a grin.

Shadow sighed as he charged , If it was just a game , might as well play.

The clone split up into two more , planning to flank.

The original gave chase, in the average sight , he is just keeping pace, But he is tricking the mind. The clones disappear , only footsteps can be heard.

Nacht yelped a laugh, running away from Shadow. She had no idea where the clones went, but oh well. This was fun!

Nacht put a paw over the hat so it wouldnt fly off and she ducked, sliding between the clone's legs and laughed with a wave before running again.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](We need to find Maina a fuck buddy.)

[/QUOTE]
(I was considering making a fuck buddy for everyone hehe >.< but i don't know what domain they should be in charge of)

Noivian said:
(I was considering making a fuck buddy for everyone hehe >.< but i don't know what domain they should be in charge of)
(The domain of remorseless, indiscriminate casual sex. The God of No Strings Attached. Minor under Virian)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](The domain of remorseless, indiscriminate casual sex. The God of No Strings Attached. Minor under Virian)

[/QUOTE]
(Hm... could add kinds and just any kind of sexual contact to that and make a pretty interesting fuck buddy. would be even more interesting if they were a hermaphrodite... ehehe)

Noivian said:
(Hm... could add kinds and just any kind of sexual contact to that and make a pretty interesting fuck buddy. would be even more interesting if they were a hermaphrodite... ehehe)
(God of Prostitution. Known as Madame Bruce :P )

the clone disappeared as it missed , continuing to give chase. The original started coughing as he ran out of breath. He stumbled and came to a stop.

"Ugh... I'm getting too old for this." He said under his breath as he slowly sat down.

Nacht couldnt quit her giggling. "Come at me, jokers!" She said to the clones wherever they were. She kept running, her hyperness unrelenting.

the clones stopped chasing , as the started to disappear. Shadow simply fell asleep again. It unleashed some more clones to chase, but they aren't as fast.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana fed as much as she could without taking too much blood before pulling her fangs out of her neck and licked what blood there was off her lips and sighed as she felt a lot better. She stood up, still holding Mania and planned to drop her off back at Virian's since she heard she was staying with him. She began walking, carrying the goddess with ease.
She winced as she heard the impact. "Owch, that sounded like it hurt!" She exclaimed. "Are you alright?" She asked, walking over.

[/QUOTE]
A golden package feel from the heavens in front of Morgana. Virian came running over and picked up the package. "Oops! I dropped my MONSTER CONDOM I use for my MAGNUM DONG."

Last edited by a moderator:
The clones disappear, as some turn invisible. Some reappear in front of nacht , as to make the goddess to stop.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]A golden package feel from the heavens in front of Morgana. Virian came running over and picked up the package. "Oops! I dropped my MONSTER CONDOM I use for my MAGNUM DONG."

[/QUOTE]
Morgana blinked, "Uh huh, well, I believe this is yours" She said, making him take Mania. "And do not do that that again" She growled.

Blitz said:
The clones disappear, as some turn invisible. Some reappear in front of nacht , as to make the goddess to stop.
Nacht grinned, she jumped to the side, using her claws to climb the walls. She got so high as to getting to the ceiling, having to keep hold of the hat. She laughed.

The clones started scratching at the walls , acting as if they were brain-dead zombies. Although , they didn't seem like they were acting.

one jumps and snaps at nacht , aiming to bite.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana blinked, "Uh huh, well, I believe this is yours" She said, making him take Mania. "And do not do that that again" She growled.
Nacht grinned, she jumped to the side, using her claws to climb the walls. She got so high as to getting to the ceiling, having to keep hold of the hat. She laughed.

[/QUOTE]
Noivian said:
Sam went strolling down the halls, completely naked.
Virian was about to bring Mania back home, when he saw Sam.

"Hey! Sammy! Long time no see! Where have you been, sexy?"

Morgana scoffed in disgust, "Disgusting base creatures" She snarled, turning away from the two and walking away.

One of the clones shrieks a distorted scream. (Basically one of the long screams from the cod zombies...)

The rest join in as they claw and snap at nacht.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian was about to bring Mania back home, when he saw Sam.
"Hey! Sammy! Long time no see! Where have you been, sexy?"

[/QUOTE]
"I've been doing a bunch of humans, actually," Sam greeted with a wave to Virian. "How about you, boss? Been up to anything?"

Blitz said:
One of the clones shrieks a distorted scream. (Basically one of the long screams from the cod zombies...)
The rest join in as they claw and snap at nacht.
Nacht hissed at any that got too close, swiping her claws at them and such. WHat was going on?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back