• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

@RedTeam Grif

"Life force, huh? Ok Rogue-", Mania fell stereo-typically into Morgana's arms as she sat.

(
Dark-vampire-holding-woman.jpg
)

"Take me.", she said opening one eye and smiling at her.

He approached nacht , looking down at the goddess.

"Hey kid, calm down.... we need to get back to the mountain. I'm sure some people are worried sick about you..." he said with the familiar smile. He offered to help her up, tilting his hat as he prepared to go. a pill falls out of his pocket, hitting the floor with little to no noise.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]@RedTeam Grif
"Life force, huh? Ok Rogue-", Mania fell stereo-typically into Morgana's arms as she sat.

(
Dark-vampire-holding-woman.jpg
)

"Take me.", she said opening one eye and smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
(I laughed when I saw the pic, but I laughed harder when I saw 'take me' hahahaha)

Morgana didnt hesitate, bringing her neck to her her mouth and she sank her fangs into Mania's neck. She started drinking what blood was there.

Blitz said:
He approached nacht , looking down at the goddess.
"Hey kid, calm down.... we need to get back to the mountain. I'm sure some people are worried sick about you..." he said with the familiar smile. He offered to help her up, tilting his hat as he prepared to go. a pill falls out of his pocket, hitting the floor with little to no noise.
Nacht jumped at the voice, looking up and she grinned when she saw who it was. "Hey! Your awake!" SHe said, accepting the help then jumped at him with a big hug. "I thought you did something scary!" She said with a purr. What can she say? She was extremely happy her friend was still alive and not freaking out.

"My mind does that sometimes, I cant control myself when it happens..." He stepped back, looking to the barricaded door. "And I see that it has gone well..." He chuckled. "C'mon, lets go!" He ran out the door , only to reappear through the barricaded door. "Well , you coming?" He asked as he shoved the boxes out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why dont we just use a portal?" She asked, her claws coming out of her paws. "If we need to get to the mountain"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](I laughed when I saw the pic, but I laughed harder when I saw 'take me' hahahaha)
Morgana didnt hesitate, bringing her neck to her her mouth and she sank her fangs into Mania's neck. She started drinking what blood was there.

Nacht jumped at the voice, looking up and she grinned when she saw who it was. "Hey! Your awake!" SHe said, accepting the help then jumped at him with a big hug. "I thought you did something scary!" She said with a purr. What can she say? She was extremely happy her friend was still alive and not freaking out.

[/QUOTE]
Mania giggled as she did. "I told you I was ticklish", she said starting to squirming some.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania giggled as she did. "I told you I was ticklish", she said starting to squirming some.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh shit, they're gonna bang, aren't they?)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania giggled as she did. "I told you I was ticklish", she said starting to squirming some.

[/QUOTE]
Morgana growled when she moved around, biting down at her neck harder as to tell her to quit moving.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Oh shit, they're gonna bang, aren't they?)

[/QUOTE]
(Probably not)

Blitz said:
"Sounds fun." He said as he sat down on a box.
Nacht sliced the air, tearing a portal to Olympus. "Got it!" SHe exclaimed, jumping through it.

A group of Maniae walked on the beach. Two in leopard print onsies, one still in a sailor costume from the war with Virian and the other wearing only an assortment of post-its and a horse mask. They noticed the girl as they walked.

"These damn immigrants.", one of the ones in a onesie comments as they walk up to her.

"Oh my, are you ok?", the other one in the onsie asks.

"Look at all the bling!", the one in the sailor costume comments.

The one in the horse mask and post-its is already reaching for the bident. "Lemme see that?"

@Airfield Hime

(I vote George Clooney......or Trent Reznor)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht looked back and yelped, jumping to the side to avoid getting hit by Shadow. She giggled, "Be careful!"
Well that was annoying. She had never met anyone who enjoyed being drained of their blood. SHe growled at her again.

[/QUOTE]
"Ooohh, I feel kinda woozy.", Mania said faintly. She started moving around less and eventually hung limply.

Her Maniae started moving more slowly as well as if tied to her.

She began to quietly sing 'Shook Me All Night Long', "She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine, Wanted no applause, Just another course, Made a meal out of me and came back for more, Had to cool me down, To take another round......"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Ooohh, I feel kinda woozy.", Mania said faintly. She started moving around less and eventually hung limply.
Her Maniae started moving more slowly as well as if tied to her.

She began to quietly sing 'Shook Me All Night Long', "She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine, Wanted no applause, Just another course, Made a meal out of me and came back for more, Had to cool me down, To take another round......"

[/QUOTE]
Morgana fed as much as she could without taking too much blood before pulling her fangs out of her neck and licked what blood there was off her lips and sighed as she felt a lot better. She stood up, still holding Mania and planned to drop her off back at Virian's since she heard she was staying with him. She began walking, carrying the goddess with ease.

Blitz said:
He fell with a crash. hitting his head on the hard ground.
She winced as she heard the impact. "Owch, that sounded like it hurt!" She exclaimed. "Are you alright?" She asked, walking over.

She looked at the hat and grinned. Jumping up she snatched it away from him and retreated back some feet. "Look what I got!" She held the hat up with a grin. A great game of keep away is always fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back