• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Once the bat impacted with Morgana's body, her whole body turned into bats. Two that Mania hit was on the ground, twitching and cheeping. Morgana reformed, looking at Mania and sent a high kick at her head. "Yea, funny" She said with a fangy smile.

[/QUOTE]
Mania smiles and takes the kick straight in the face knocking her to the ground. "Woooh, wow, that woke me up!" she says bridging back up to a standing position. Ichor fell from a cut on her chin. Mania touched the wound and looked at the goldlike substance on her fingers, her hand clenched into a fist. "Let's take this up a notch!", she says as the room falls away from around them and they are now in a stadium. Thousands of Maniae in the stands screaming and cheering.

[media]

[/media]

"Hold on, time out" Morgana said. "I am curious, how do you change the environment so quickly?" She asked.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Hold on, time out" Morgana said. "I am curious, how do you change the environment so quickly?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Mania looked a little confused. "Change the environment? What are you talking about? This is all in your head!", she gestures to the world around her. "In reality, I'm whaling on you.", she smiles. "You should see yourself. Fumbling around, muttering to yourself. REDONKULOUS, let me tell ya."

She points her bat at Morgana. "Can't say I didn't warn ya!"

"Yet another immortal who has the ability of mental manipulation" Morgana nodded. "Cant say I'm not impressed, actually"

"Hmm, that's a funny reaction to the fact I've been, on and off, beating the tar out of you for the past 6 days", Mania said with a cheeky smile. "Isn't this fun?"

"As I said. Impressive" Morgana said. "Able to mess with the mind so much they cannot grasp the concept of time either. That and the environment change that is caused by the manipulation of the brain. Able to use this to make any prey or what have you basically useless in the real physical world. I like it"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"As I said. Impressive" Morgana said. "Able to mess with the mind so much they cannot grasp the concept of time either. That and the environment change that is caused by the manipulation of the brain. Able to use this to make any prey or what have you basically useless in the real physical world. I like it"

[/QUOTE]
"I knew we'd get along!", Mania said hugging her bat. "No point in keeping this going any longer now that I've given myself up.", she starts to drop the illusion she placed over Morgana's mind. The stadium melts away and the park starts to become recognizable through the blur. "Now, I want you to relax. This is probably gonna hurt. ", Mania says as the hallucination fades. All the damage Mania inflicted over the past 6 days hits Morgana's conscious self all at once.

(Dunno why but This Is Gonna Hurt by Sixx A.M. popped up in my mind when I read that)

And she was right. What hurt most was her side, two bats that were knocked out and almost killed by Mania's bat was a small part of her side. "I really need some blood now" She muttered to herself. Everything hurt real bad, didnt feel good at all. So she sat down, closing her eyes.

(Me too. I'm not gonna lie, as soon as I wrote that line I started singing that song ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

The real Mania who had been playing strip poker with her Maniae at the time ran over, wearing only a bra and shorts, to Morgana's side. "Oh wow, you look like hammered shit.", she said crouching by her. "You want some booze?", she said snapping her fingers. A Maniae brought her a bottle of bourbon that she took and held out to Morgana.

(Sixx A.M. is a pretty cool band. I prefer OTEP or Disturbed though. Huntress is neat too)

Morgana shook her head. "I only drink blood" She said. She hated booze, it always left a nasty taste in her mouth and she got sick from it every time she had tried it.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Sixx A.M. is a pretty cool band. I prefer OTEP or Disturbed though. Huntress is neat too)
Morgana shook her head. "I only drink blood" She said. She hated booze, it always left a nasty taste in her mouth and she got sick from it every time she had tried it.

[/QUOTE]
(I love Disturbed, saw them live at Rockville one year. Blood pigs is cray)

"Blood? Shoot, I don't have any of that on me. It's probably in one of my crates back at Virian's", she said scratching the back of her head.

"What about ichor? I've plenty of that.", Mania sits criss-cross next to Morgana.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Well damn, guess I shoulda said something sooner huh?" She said with a small laugh. She then widened her eyes at his comment, "Y-you already have though" She protested.
(That made me legit laugh)

"Shopping? Ooh! I like that place! I think. Oh well, lets go!" SHe was fast, so she started running toward she shopping district. She could even run on all fours like a kitty cat, but she didnt.

[/QUOTE]
"I thought that this was what you wanted." Tyr teased. "I mean, since you are always staring at me dick."

The sound of rolling thunder in the distance came from only a single grey patch in the sky. A cyclonic rift began to form creating a portal to a world beyond. With a sudden flash of lightning striking the shore line, a Golden Helix fell from the rift above the ocean. Crashing into the shoreline it left the sand stained black from the influx of mana. Among the blackened sand a young-girl, in her early twenties laid upon the shore line. She peered up at the sky, seeing the rift that had just spewed her from the heavens close. She had a few minor Mana Burns, however that was the least of her concerns. “What In the name of Lorthos h-happened…?

She peered down at her own body to make sure everything was there. Even if it wasn’t she didn’t want to focus pouring all of her magic’s into healing. The only thing was her white-dress had suffered slight damage, but that was an easy fix. “Where exactly am I..?” She glanced at the Golden Bident, the relic that had brought her here. Reaching for it once more, the only weapon she had in this plane of existence. She had lost connection with the ocean that she had known her whole life. And was not ready to make the connection a second time. Grasping it in her hand in attempt to help her stand to her feet, a surge of energy flowed through her body, her heart and soul. The Echoes of the ocean began to channel themselves into her. She fell to her knee’s once more in pain, the strength that came from wielding the Bident had proven too much for her. Collapsing upon the shore-line she saw the Castle in the distance, before her vision faded to black. Her body had decided to take a much needed rest upon the Shores of Time, at the fable-led city of Mt. Olympus.

Airfield Hime]The sound of rolling thunder in the distance came from only a single grey patch in the sky. A cyclonic rift began to form creating a portal to a world beyond. With a sudden flash of lightning striking the shore line said:
tumblr_ne6y613nxn1tzobkno2_250.gif.a09da9e905bb56c8b91fba8762ae3c9e.gif
[/URL]

Attachments

• tumblr_ne6y613nxn1tzobkno2_250.gif
    tumblr_ne6y613nxn1tzobkno2_250.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](should.....should we do something about the girl passed out on the beach?)

[/QUOTE]
(Won't be back for a couple hours heading out to work be home shortly if you do. Just assume I'm still asleep.)

[QUOTE="Airfield Hime](Won't be back for a couple hours heading out to work be home shortly if you do. Just assume I'm still asleep.)

[/QUOTE]
(nah, I'll hold off. Have fun at work :P )

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](nah, I'll hold off. Have fun at work :P )

[/QUOTE]
(I have returned, it was just a meeting among management about numbers and blah blah let's RP!)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](I love Disturbed, saw them live at Rockville one year. Blood pigs is cray)
"Blood? Shoot, I don't have any of that on me. It's probably in one of my crates back at Virian's", she said scratching the back of her head.

"What about ichor? I've plenty of that.", Mania sits criss-cross next to Morgana.

[/QUOTE]
"As long as its some type of life force I can drink it" Morgana said. "And it'd fix me up in no time"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I thought that this was what you wanted." Tyr teased. "I mean, since you are always staring at me dick."

[/QUOTE]
She somehow got redder. "Wha- Nu-uh!" She protested quickly, "I-it just happens..." She muttered.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"As long as its some type of life force I can drink it" Morgana said. "And it'd fix me up in no time"
She somehow got redder. "Wha- Nu-uh!" She protested quickly, "I-it just happens..." She muttered.

[/QUOTE]
Tyr laughed. "Triss, I'm not forcing you to do anything. I'm just saying that if you love me, and if you want to be with me, tell me."

RedTeam Grif](nsjebdiwpndeibcyqbiepnueqh AHRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37660-airfield-hime/ said:
@Airfield Hime[/URL] )
(First champion I got to Gold with when I played in Season 2, I have not played in such a long time. Also first champion I unlocked excluding Ashe.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Tyr laughed. "Triss, I'm not forcing you to do anything. I'm just saying that if you love me, and if you want to be with me, tell me."

[/QUOTE]
"Well that was near impossible, I figured there was no way in hell you'd ever feel the same so I figured I should just keep my mouth shut and keep everything a secret" She said. "But obviously, I did a bad job of it"

[QUOTE="Airfield Hime](First champion I got to Gold with when I played in Season 2, I have not played in such a long time. Also first champion I unlocked excluding Ashe.)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm not really an Ahri player, more of Master Yi or Yasuo. Pantheon is always a favorite though, as well as Zed. SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Well that was near impossible, I figured there was no way in hell you'd ever feel the same so I figured I should just keep my mouth shut and keep everything a secret" She said. "But obviously, I did a bad job of it"
(I'm not really an Ahri player, more of Master Yi or Yasuo. Pantheon is always a favorite though, as well as Zed. SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!)

[/QUOTE]
"No. I need you to tell me now. To make sure that you aren't just fucking with me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back