• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

(The original, unknown location, shopping district) Shadow walked down the shopping district, Covering his face in a bandana and hiding his eyes with his hat.

He looked over at some of the mannequins sporting beach clothing. He noticed that one of them, The one without it's legs or arms, started to wiggle , spazzing out as if it was trying to escape. The rest of them joined in , in every 'clothing showcase' glass window. He picked up his pace , looking at all the mannequins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing Tristana kept her towel up. "As long as I have my towel its fine" She said, her face really red. She took a step back, "So uh... When did you like me back?" She asked.

Blitz said:
(The original, unknown location, shopping district) Shadow walked down the shopping district, Covering his face in a bandana and hiding his eyes with his hat.
He looked over at some of the mannequins sporting beach clothing. He noticed that one of them, The one without it's legs or arms, started to wiggle , spazzing out as if it was trying to escape. The rest of them joined in , in every 'clothing showcase' glass window. He picked up his pace , looking at all the mannequins.
"Uh, well, where to now? He's not here!" Nacht exclaimed, looking at the clone as they stood in the park.

Nacht never did have the best memory. "Uh.... Uh oh, I forgot" She said with a small laugh of embarrassment.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Good thing Tristana kept her towel up. "As long as I have my towel its fine" She said, her face really red. She took a step back, "So uh... When did you like me back?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
"A couple of years ago. I realized that you basically helped me put my life back on track. Without you, I'd be obscure."

He chuckled at her towel comment. Being the brash man he is, Tyr leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Although, I don want to see what's underneath that towel.."

"Hold on." He closed his eyes, looking through the eyes of the original.

"What the Hell?!" he yelled in confusion."Excuse my language. But he is in the shopping district, his sanity seems to be going...umm...crazy (Badumtish!)" He laughed at his own terrible joke, Causing the nearby humans to stare.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"A couple of years ago. I realized that you basically helped me put my life back on track. Without you, I'd be obscure."
He chuckled at her towel comment. Being the brash man he is, Tyr leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Although, I don want to see what's underneath that towel.."

[/QUOTE]
"Well damn, guess I shoulda said something sooner huh?" She said with a small laugh. She then widened her eyes at his comment, "Y-you already have though" She protested.

Blitz said:
"Hold on." He closed his eyes, looking through the eyes of the original.
"What the Hell?!" he yelled in confusion."Excuse my language. But he is in the shopping district, his sanity seems to be going...umm...crazy (Badumtish!)" He laughed at his own terrible joke, Causing the nearby humans to stare.
(That made me legit laugh)

"Shopping? Ooh! I like that place! I think. Oh well, lets go!" SHe was fast, so she started running toward she shopping district. She could even run on all fours like a kitty cat, but she didnt.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Missed this too sorry!)
Morgana instantly hissed, though couldnt do anything before Mania was gone. "Irritating immortal" She snarled.

[/QUOTE]
After a few moments Morgana comes across Mania again. She's blocked the path with a fight cage and has with two of her Maniae with her one in a ring girl outfit and the other dressed like Coach Mickey. A troop of Maniae appear behind Morgana blocking her in.

"Come on then. Ya, fink ya can ignore me and git away wiv it? I'll end ya, luv. I'm undefeated, me.", Mania said now adopting a cockney accent.

"You've got this one, champ. Her mother was a hamster and her father smelt of elderberries.", the Maniae in the Coach Mickey costume shouted to Mania.

the clone followed behind quickly , sprinting at full speed.

(Original) He started at jogging speed, as the figures started whispering to him , some of them screaming for help in familiar voices.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]After a few moments Morgana comes across Mania again. She's blocked the path with a fight cage and has with two of her Maniae with her one in a ring girl outfit and the other dressed like Coach Mickey. A troop of Maniae appear behind Morgana blocking her in.
"Come on then. Ya, fink ya can ignore me and git away wiv it? I'll end ya, luv. I'm undefeated, me.", Mania said now adopting a cockney accent.

"You've got this one, champ. Her mother was a hamster and her father smelt of elderberries.", the Maniae in the Coach Mickey costume shouted to Mania.

[/QUOTE]
Morgana growled in annoyance. "Must you bother me?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Can you go annoy someone else?" She suggested. THough she couldnt help be impressed, the clones and random cage. It was rather interesting.

Blitz said:
the clone followed behind quickly , sprinting at full speed.
(Original) He started at jogging speed, as the figures started whispering to him , some of them screaming for help in familiar voices.
As she ran Nacht scanned the crowd of people. She tried seeing the hat and such of his attire. "Anything distinct you see? Your taller than me!" Nacht told the clone.

"uhhh...no...I don't...Ah! I see 'em! He 's running! that way!" He pointed towards shadow , as he turns a corner.

Shadow looked back , as the figures watched him. In fright , he turned into an alleyway, hoping to escape his hunter.

"no-no-no-no-no!" He tripped on a pipe , causing him to stumble.

"Why wont he stop?" She asked in confusion. She quickly tried turning the corner in the alleyway, but since she was running she about slipped and fell. She wobbled a bit and got her balance, seeing Shadow on the ground. "Hey, are you alright?" SHe asked, walking over to him

He scrambled to his feet , picking the pipe up. He used the pipe for defense , swinging it around if the 'thing' came closer, in his eyes , they are the hunters, the mannequins from the district. "You monster! We should have killed you!" they shouted. "STAY BACK!" He shouted as He swung the pipe at nacht, hoping to scare them off.

The clone charged at him, knowing he snapped. Shadow threw his pipe, hitting the clone in the head. He quickly turned around and ran, taking another alleyway. The clone dissolved as it was hit , collapsing to the ground and disappearing into a thick smoke.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana growled in annoyance. "Must you bother me?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Can you go annoy someone else?" She suggested. THough she couldnt help be impressed, the clones and random cage. It was rather interesting.
As she ran Nacht scanned the crowd of people. She tried seeing the hat and such of his attire. "Anything distinct you see? Your taller than me!" Nacht told the clone.

[/QUOTE]
"Annoy someone else.........", Mania sat down in the ring and seriously pondered the question. "I don't know.....", she finally said after a few moments. "What do you think professor?"

A Maniae in a lab coat pulls a chalkboard into the ring and begins to write something. "Well, according to my calculations Morgana is a huge I'm uncultured." Maniae said revealing a poorly drawn portrait of Morgana with a an arrow pointing to the word "I'm uncultured".

"Of course! It's so simple!", Mania said in eureka. She somersaulted towards Morgana and got uncomfortably close to her face. "Why u gotta be so salty all the time?", she asked.

Blitz said:
The clone charged at him, knowing he snapped. Shadow threw his pipe, hitting the clone in the head. He quickly turned around and ran, taking another alleyway. The clone dissolved as it was hit , collapsing to the ground and disappearing into a thick smoke.
Nacht growled. What was up? She aimed to chase him down, the smaller goddess moving quickly after Shadow. "Hey! Stop!"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Annoy someone else.........", Mania sat down in the ring and seriously pondered the question. "I don't know.....", she finally said after a few moments. "What do you think professor?"
A Maniae in a lab coat pulls a chalkboard into the ring and begins to write something. "Well, according to my calculations Morgana is a huge I'm uncultured." Maniae said revealing a poorly drawn portrait of Morgana with a an arrow pointing to the word "I'm uncultured".

"Of course! It's so simple!", Mania said in eureka. She somersaulted towards Morgana and got uncomfortably close to her face. "Why u gotta be so salty all the time?", she asked.

[/QUOTE]
(HAHAHA 'I'm uncultured')

Morgana lifted her hand and put two fingers on Mania's shoulder, stepping back as if pushing Mania back herself and then crossed her arms again. "The same reason you are highly irritating," Morgana said. "Its my job"

He stumbled into the back-door of a Pharmacy , slamming the door and locking it. "Stay Away!" "I'm not the MONSTER!" He yelled through the door. "JUST FUCKING STAY AWAY!" Shadow screamed at the top of his lungs as he shoved some of the shipment boxes to barricade the door.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht growled. What was up? She aimed to chase him down, the smaller goddess moving quickly after Shadow. "Hey! Stop!"
(HAHAHA 'I'm uncultured')

Morgana lifted her hand and put two fingers on Mania's shoulder, stepping back as if pushing Mania back herself and then crossed her arms again. "The same reason you are highly irritating," Morgana said. "Its my job"

[/QUOTE]
(I guess rpnation frowns upon the use of the C word)

"It's your job to be salty?", Mania asked tilting her head. "What a raw deal.", the Maniae in the lab coat chimes in.

"Is that why her face is always puckered?", another maniae asks from behind Morgana. "No, I think that's from all the (censored)." another maniae suggests. "I thought she drank blood...", another once interjects.

"Just because it's your job doesn't mean you have to be a bitch all the time. I mean, I'm the God of Insanity but I'm not acting crazy all the time!", Mania said leaning forward on her bat she materialized.

"Come on, lets hang out. I'll show you a good time.", she says leaning farther forward into Morgana. "PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!?", Mania and her Maniae say in unison.

Blitz said:
He stumbled into the back-door of a Pharmacy , slamming the door and locking it. "Stay Away!" "I'm not the MONSTER!" He yelled through the door. "JUST FUCKING STAY AWAY!" Shadow screamed at the top of his lungs as he shoved some of the shipment boxes to barricade the door.
Nacht tilted her head. "I know your not a monster. Your cool!" She said. Hmm, he may not be in the right mind at the time. She's seen insane people, how scared they could get. "I wont hurt'cha!"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](I guess rpnation frowns upon the use of the C word)
"It's your job to be salty?", Mania asked tilting her head. "What a raw deal.", the Maniae in the lab coat chimes in.

"Is that why her face is always puckered?", another maniae asks from behind Morgana. "No, I think that's from all the (censored)." another maniae suggests. "I thought she drank blood...", another once interjects.

"Just because it's your job doesn't mean you have to be a bitch all the time. I mean, I'm the God of Insanity but I'm not acting crazy all the time!", Mania said leaning forward on her bat she materialized.

"Come on, lets hang out. I'll show you a good time.", she says leaning farther forward into Morgana. "PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!?", Mania and her Maniae say in unison.

[/QUOTE]
(Even though it kinda describes Morgana's attitude)

Morgana growled. She wasnt going to argue with all them, no way would she win. "If it means you leave me alone afterward than fine" She sighed. Morgana was a default bitch, its just how she was. "Though, can I get some blood out of this little play date?" Perhaps she shouldnt have used those words like that. She's already seen what these clones could suggest and she had no idea about Mania.

He rummaged through the other boxes, throwing capsules and pills everywhere. while quickly looking through one of the boxes, he found what he was looking for , an orange container, full of pink tablets. 'Ibogaine' It read. He stumbled back to the door and leaned against the boxes for rest, opening the lid. He poured the pills onto his face in his rush , only getting a few. He stuffed the rest into his pocket before his eyes became heavy.

Nacht growled. How was she going to snap him out of this huge hallucination or whatever he is having? Her claws slid out of her jacket and she jumped onto the wall, climbing to the top of the building and looking around. Aha! She was small enough to fit in a vent, then jumped through the grate into the pharmacy. Her claws disappeared and she looked around, her eyes glowing brightly to see in the darkness.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht tilted her head. "I know your not a monster. Your cool!" She said. Hmm, he may not be in the right mind at the time. She's seen insane people, how scared they could get. "I wont hurt'cha!"
(Even though it kinda describes Morgana's attitude)

Morgana growled. She wasnt going to argue with all them, no way would she win. "If it means you leave me alone afterward than fine" She sighed. Morgana was a default bitch, its just how she was. "Though, can I get some blood out of this little play date?" Perhaps she shouldnt have used those words like that. She's already seen what these clones could suggest and she had no idea about Mania.

[/QUOTE]
"HOORAAYY!", they all shout again in unison.

Mania stops hopping with joy and looks back at Morgana. "You want blood? I don't know........I'm really ticklish. ", she says twirling one of her pigtails. "Besides...I don't put out on the first date."

"Ha, that's a lie.", one Maniae comments. "I don't remember us taking Persephone on a date...", another says quizzically. "Didn't we just have an orgy with Virian's Maenads?", another asks.

"Yeah, but that was after a battle. That's like basically a date, I think." a Maniae with a bandaged head answers.

"It's not a lie! Well, maybe a little. But, don't go around telling people I'm a harlot!" Mania threatens Morgana with her bat. "I'm a lady above all else." she says with her chin up.

His eyes stopped glowing and his frown faded, shadow was mumbling unintelligible things as he fell asleep. his hands loosened , causing the container to tip out of his hands, falling over and spilling the few remaining pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back