• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

@RedTeam Grif (Mania has hundreds of Maniae scattered across Olympus after the fight with Virian. so she can essentially be anywhere)

He looked around. "Sure." He dropped the pirate voice, having the hook dissolve back into him , reforming a hand. "At your service miss." he bowed.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]@RedTeam Grif (Mania has hundreds of Maniae scattered across Olympus after the fight with Virian. so she can essentially be anywhere)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay. Anywhere preferred?)

Blitz said:
He looked around. "Sure." He dropped the pirate voice, having the hook dissolve back into him , reforming a hand. "At your service miss." he bowed.
Nacht grinned and giggled. "Cool! Okay okayokay, we have to find him first. Got an idea of where he is?"

He thought for a second."Somewhere on earth.." He shrugged, not knowing where the shadow is. "I know he is on earth."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Okay. Anywhere preferred?)
Nacht grinned and giggled. "Cool! Okay okayokay, we have to find him first. Got an idea of where he is?"

[/QUOTE]
(Outside walking in the park sounds like a fun place :P )

"We can check the park first..." "He might want to go to his childhood playground..I have some of his memories, so I think I know where it is." He tapped his forehead with his finger, gesturing with the sentence.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana got out of the bath and moved toward a towel. "Uh, nevermind. Must been the booze talkin" She said, heading for her clothes after grabbing the towel. "See ya around" She left.
"Sometimes I can scare myself! Its really fun!" Nacht said with a smile. "What all can you do with your shadows?" She asked him, curious about his powers.

@Blitz

[/QUOTE]
Tyr grabbed her arm and looked at her. "Triss, we really need to talk. He looked back at the other two. "Perhaps in another room.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Tyr grabbed her arm and looked at her. "Triss, we really need to talk. He looked back at the other two. "Perhaps in another room.."

[/QUOTE]
(The clone already left that area.)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](Outside walking in the park sounds like a fun place :P )

[/QUOTE]
(Okee dokey.)

Morgana had been walking in the park for quite some time now, she had gotten bored inside truthfully so now was seeing the sights outside.

Blitz said:
"We can check the park first..." "He might want to go to his childhood playground..I have some of his memories, so I think I know where it is." He tapped his forehead with his finger, gesturing with the sentence.
"Okay, seems reasonable! So, lets go to Earth!" She said, her claws coming out of her jacket and she swiped at the air, her claws ripping a portal into existence. She instantly jumped through motioning for the clone to follow.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Tyr grabbed her arm and looked at her. "Triss, we really need to talk. He looked back at the other two. "Perhaps in another room.."

[/QUOTE]
"There aint nothin to talk about. I said something stupid while drunk, thats the base of it" She shrugged.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Okee dokey.)
Morgana had been walking in the park for quite some time now, she had gotten bored inside truthfully so now was seeing the sights outside.

"Okay, seems reasonable! So, lets go to Earth!" She said, her claws coming out of her jacket and she swiped at the air, her claws ripping a portal into existence. She instantly jumped through motioning for the clone to follow.

"There aint nothin to talk about. I said something stupid while drunk, thats the base of it" She shrugged.

[/QUOTE]
Tyr furled his brow, and pulled her along to his room. It was really starting to add up. As he closed the door, he looked over at her, his expression quite upset.

"You know, I don't like being lied to, Triss. You always coming to me in the mornings, you fucking staring at me when you think I don't notice, purposely failing a your exam?! And now when you fucking tell me how you feel, and I can finally see inside your head, you lie to me?! Maybe if you just be honest with other people about these things maybe you might find out that I feel the same way!"

Well that was unexpected. She didnt expect him to start yelling at her. She held the towel tight around herself, listening until he was done. She was hardheaded though, "Why should I? It aint nobody's business to know what I feel toward anything" She crossed her arms with a huff. "Its just a lot easier to keep my mouth shut"

"Uhh yes...its..uhh....that'a way!" he pointed east , even though the park was west. There is a map of this place on a bench, stuck on the arm rest.

Nacht was about to follow when she noticed the map and looked at it. "Hey, its this way" She called to him with a giggle, starting to walk west.

RedTeam Grif](Okee dokey.) Morgana had been walking in the park for quite some time now said:
59ef1j.gif.13887a0c034d5b2fef11cd30f4f87969.gif
[/URL]

Attachments

• 59ef1j.gif
    59ef1j.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Well that was unexpected. She didnt expect him to start yelling at her. She held the towel tight around herself, listening until he was done. She was hardheaded though, "Why should I? It aint nobody's business to know what I feel toward anything" She crossed her arms with a huff. "Its just a lot easier to keep my mouth shut"

[/QUOTE]
"BECAUSE GODS DAMMIT, I LOVE YOU TOO!"

(Oh shit I didnt get notif wtF?!)

"See, I told y- wait, what?" She stopped her argument in surprise, "You what?"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]As Morgana walked she passed a small embankment. Mania sprung out of it, grabbing her. "Your it.", she whispers in her ear before cartwheeling away. View attachment 306230

[/QUOTE]
(Missed this too sorry!)

Morgana instantly hissed, though couldnt do anything before Mania was gone. "Irritating immortal" She snarled.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht was about to follow when she noticed the map and looked at it. "Hey, its this way" She called to him with a giggle, starting to walk west.

[/QUOTE]
(She gots it @Blitz )

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Oh shit I didnt get notif wtF?!)
"See, I told y- wait, what?" She stopped her argument in surprise, "You what?"

[/QUOTE]
"Aw, fuck it!" Tyr groaned, before walking up to her and giving her a long overdue kiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristana wasnt expecting this either, widening her eyes for a moment before basically melting. She decided to try to kiss him back, even though she's never kissed anyone before.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana wasnt expecting this either, widening her eyes for a moment before basically melting. She decided to try to kiss him back, even though she's never kissed anyone before.

[/QUOTE]
Tyr pulled back. "Well that shut you up." He said with a smile. He then realized that in his haste he pulled her close to him, so they were touching chest to chest. "Oh, um, sorry about that..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back