• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Sleep forever? That sounded fun! She could create more nightmares for the person and they could go on for eternity!! "Oh! Okay!"

"Whoa!" She got low to the ground to look at the door. She slowly stuck her hand through the shadow, giggling. "Thats so cooool!" She said excitedly. (I'm sorry but I really need a nap. I will be back though)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana tilted her head then laughed. "Fuck those stupid tests" Her words slurred terribly. "Why would I wanna pass 'em anyway? It'd be... Silly"
Nacht jumped in surprise when he said 'prank' real loudly and giggled. She followed quickly, staying right behind him. "Ooh that sounds like a lot of fun!"

[/QUOTE]
"Because you said you wanted to become a god. That's why you have been training under me."

[QUOTE="Stefano Ferraro](I got caught up car stuff and other excuses.....whats happened these last 8 pages?) @RedTeam Grif @Blitz

[/QUOTE]
(The greatest fucking battle of all time.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](The greatest fucking battle of all time.)

[/QUOTE]
(I'll say. Mania whooped Virian's ass. woot )

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](I'll say. Mania whooped Virian's ass. woot )

[/QUOTE]
Virian grabbed her by the arm. "You had your fun, Mania. Now it's okay time for mine." He pulled her behind the bar and pinned her to the floor. "I hope you like walking with a limp for a century."

(F2B)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Because you said you wanted to become a god. That's why you have been training under me."

[/QUOTE]
"But that'd mean leavin ya, an' I dont wanna do that" She said, downing the rest of her beer. "I love ya too much"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian grabbed her by the arm. "You had your fun, Mania. Now it's okay time for mine." He pulled her behind the bar and pinned her to the floor. "I hope you like walking with a limp for a century."
(F2B)

[/QUOTE]
Mania let out a childish giggle. "I love it, almost as much as jolly-ranchers." she said

The stairs flipped reality as it made nacht feel sleepy. the eyes would start to fail , sending hallucinations wild until the goddess would fall , waking up inside a tight closet.

a mumbled voice is heard as two brothers stumble to their bunk beds. they seem to be small , no older than 6.

one of the shadows light up as they close their eyes , revealing the familiar smile.

@RedTeam Grif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"But that'd mean leavin ya, an' I dont wanna do that" She said, downing the rest of her beer. "I love ya too much"

[/QUOTE]
Tyr laughed. "I hope ya mean as a friend!" He joked.

Nacht shook her head, trying to get everything that just happened out of her eyes before she looked around the closet she was in. Excitement turned to confusion, why was she here? She noticed the familiar smile and blinked, "What are we doing?" She asked.

Tristana laughed as well. "Of course not, if it were just friendz then.. Pssh" She waved her hand. "More beer?"

A knife? That doesnt put people to sleep, it kills them. She was pretty sure gods and demi-gods werent allowed to kill like that, not without a really good reason. And usually they punished by turning them into some creature of some sort. "Wait, why are you killing them?" She whispered it instead of saying it like normal.

He sighed with frustration, gripping the knife harder until it melts back into his hand, it was fake. He giggled as he changed his form into the father of the brothers, his silent laugh slightly changing voice.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht shook her head, trying to get everything that just happened out of her eyes before she looked around the closet she was in. Excitement turned to confusion, why was she here? She noticed the familiar smile and blinked, "What are we doing?" She asked.
Tristana laughed as well. "Of course not, if it were just friendz then.. Pssh" She waved her hand. "More beer?"

[/QUOTE]
"Wait, you aren't serious, are you?

Nacht tilted her head yet again. Whoa, she didnt know he could shift forms like that. She decided to approach, standing in front of him and having to look up. "Whoa, why're you different?" She asked in a whisper.

"Meh, of course I am. So what?" She asked. "Man, I'd like that can uh beer right about now"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht tilted her head yet again. Whoa, she didnt know he could shift forms like that. She decided to approach, standing in front of him and having to look up. "Whoa, why're you different?" She asked in a whisper.
"Meh, of course I am. So what?" She asked. "Man, I'd like that can uh beer right about now"

[/QUOTE]
Tyr floated her another can of beer, before filling a bottle with ice water and jumping it over her head to sober her up.

The cold water was a huge wake up, yelping and moving away from where she was sitting. "Hey! What was that for?" She asked, not liking how cold that was.

Blitz said:
"shhh...I got something planned..." just watch , and...hide from the door..."
He stepped over to the bunk and looked down at the child on the bottom. smiling. "Hey buddy..." He moved his hands to the child's neck , before strangling him. The child quickly died as the shadow crushed his neck , the child on the top rolled over with surprise as his brother was being killed.

The child screamed as he witnessed this, waking up the parents in the 2nd floor.
(No child killing in my motherfucking RP, mate.)

The shadow looked

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](No child killing in my motherfucking RP, mate.)

[/QUOTE]
k then , sry ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back