• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Rui said:
Del shrugged,
"No, you're a clone of my husband, and eh, it'll be a short call, Mania."

She grabbed the Virian she'd uh...had a nice chat with, and introduced him to regular 'ole Virian.

"Virian, meet Virian."
The maniae pouted. "Prig.", she said under her breath

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian picked himself up and stretched his back. Mania sure left his ass sore.

[/QUOTE]
"My turn!", Mania said bringing her legs to her chest and rolling around.

Rui said:
Del shrugged,
"No, you're a clone of my husband, and eh, it'll be a short call, Mania."

She grabbed the Virian she'd uh...had a nice chat with, and introduced him to regular 'ole Virian.

"Virian, meet Virian."
"We've met." They said in unison, giving each other a kiss.

Rui said:
"I'm not into girls, Mania! I can hear you." Del glared daggers. "I wouldn't fuck you anyways."
Supernatural-Dean.gif

"Y tho?"

Rui said:
"I'm not into girls, Mania! I can hear you." Del glared daggers. "I wouldn't fuck you anyways."
"Seriously Del, I'd do what she asks. She's volatile when sad. She'll probably use a strap on anyways."

Del stared at Virian for a moment, then slowly turned to Mania.

"Ehm..." She awkwardly hugged her, backpat and all.

"There...there?"

Rui said:
Del stared at Virian for a moment, then slowly turned to Mania.
"Ehm..." She awkwardly hugged her, backpat and all.

"There...there?"
"You think I'm ugly don't you? Get the fuck away from me, don't touch me!", the maniae pushed Del away. "I hate you!" the maniae starts crying hysterically. She's comforted by other maniae, one in a Colonel Sanders outfit and the other two wearing only pieces of electrical tape, all giving Del judgmental looks. All of the sudden, the maniae 180s and becomes red with fury. "This is your fault!" she screams at Virian and leaps at him beating him with her bat.

"What's all this?" Mania says from behind Del eating a burrito, still naked.

"I just don't like ladies," she replied to the naked Maniae.

"I mean, if she had testosterone and...other bits I'd be more than happy to."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"You think I'm ugly don't you? Get the fuck away from me, don't touch me!", the maniae pushed Del away. "I hate you!" the maniae starts crying hysterically. She's comforted by other maniae, one in a Colonel Sanders outfit and the other two wearing only pieces of electrical tape, all giving Del judgmental looks. All of the sudden, the maniae 180s and becomes red with fury. "This is your fault!" she screams at Virian and leaps at him beating him with her bat.
"What's all this?" Mania says from behind Del eating a burrito, still naked.

[/QUOTE]
"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW...!"

He stuck to the wall, as the shadow slightly tilted as the sun started to set. He would have to sleep, as he would not be murdering anyone tonight.

Rui said:
"I just don't like ladies," she replied to the naked Maniae.
"I mean, if she had testosterone and...other bits I'd be more than happy to."
"Testosterone and other bits, huh?" Mania pondered while taking another bite. "Sounds easy enough."

Mania crushes the rest of her burrito in her hands and makes it into a small green cube. She pulls the head of the maniae beating Virian back and shoves the cube down her throat. She begins to choke and falls to the ground convulsing until finally stopping. The maniae gets back up and is now the spitting image of Terry Crews. "Oh, goodness.", Mania says stepping back a little.

His smile fades to nothing, as he became quite tired.

He started to go back to earth. Whistling another tune. "When Johnny comes marching home again..."

Blitz said:
"Hello?" He asked. Looking for nacht.
Nacht had been playing hide and seek, hoping he'd find her. But for some reason, probably because Red wasnt here, he didnt find her. She tried her best sneaking up on him, hoping she'd get the drop on him before he left for Earth. She pounced, jumpng out at him. "Rawr!" @Blitz

Startled, he disappeared into mist again. he didn't stop whistling though.

"hello..." He said after he stopped whistling.

@RedTeam Grif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nacht giggled when she scared him, looking around as he turned to mist. "Where ya goin? Can I come?" She asked. @Blitz

"Well , I would not recommend it..." "But if you want to..." He reappears back, a his eyes half closed and his smile lessened.

A clone appears from behind the original , stepping out from behind. "We are going hunting!"

The original shoots a look at the clone, his smile disappearing as he did not have a face.

"Y-Yes...we are going hunting."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana blinked, "Heh, thanks. Though I get bored easily, so I guess constantly bugging you is because of that" She said. But awwwwwwwww. He's niiiiiiiiice!
(This fight that is going on though)

[/QUOTE]
After a couple more drinks (and by a couple, I mean six each), Tyr remembered something. Due to him doing it all the time, Tyr had grown a rather large alcohol tolerance. So he probably wasn't as drunk as Tristana.

"Hey Triss? Have you been studying for the ascension test? I only ask because you've failed it every time."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why yes...that is it! its a big game of Hide and seek." He smiled again, giggling slightly.

"What we are going to do...is when we find them...we are going to play a PRANK!" He yelled, almost as if he was saying BOO! He started again , stepping down some stairs, all the while giggling.

Tristana tilted her head then laughed. "Fuck those stupid tests" Her words slurred terribly. "Why would I wanna pass 'em anyway? It'd be... Silly"

Nacht jumped in surprise when he said 'prank' real loudly and giggled. She followed quickly, staying right behind him. "Ooh that sounds like a lot of fun!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back