• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](Saved by the boy in a red GT500 woot)
"The orgy isn't for another 26 minutes.", Mania said now wearing a carrot costume. She shoots the gun at Virian but instead of a bullet an incredible amount of lube shoots out under enormous pressure, propelling Virian across the room. Behind her a panel of maniae as judges dressed as Neal Degrasse Tyson, Gordon Ramsey and Tsar Nickolas II draw a verdict of two tens and a caricature of Vin Diesel. Mania and the judges sing "Hook on a Feeling" by Blue Swede as she walks towards Virian.

[/QUOTE]
"Well?" What's next?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]She shook her head. "Nah, I dont see anyone around here interesting" Well that was a lie all on its own. But what else could she say?

[/QUOTE]
Tyr handed her another beer. "You know, it's been too long since we've gotten wasted together. How about we have training tomorrow and just have a day off today, eh?"

Tristana thought for a second before shrugging. "Eh, why not? Seems fine by me" She said. Though the back of her mind kept telling her she was going to do something stupid.

The shadow seem to reappear out of sight, smiling and tilting it's head as the shadow stays on the wall.

"Why so Gloomy kid?" He said as he stepped out from the wall, materializing slowly.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well?" What's next?"
Tyr handed her another beer. "You know, it's been too long since we've gotten wasted together. How about we have training tomorrow and just have a day off today, eh?"

[/QUOTE]
(waits an hour for reply....gets 3 words)

"Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me." Mania sings pulling Virian to his feet. "When you hold me in your arms so tight and let me know everything's alright." Mania pressed herself against him. "I-I-I-I-I'm hooked on a feeling!", they both sang beginning to ballroom dance.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](waits an hour for reply....gets 3 words)
"Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me." Mania sings pulling Virian to his feet. "When you hold me in your arms so tight and let me know everything's alright." Mania pressed herself against him. "I-I-I-I-I'm hooked on a feeling!", they both sang beginning to ballroom dance.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm highy on believing! That you're in love with meeeeeeeee!" Virian sang along, spinning her by the hand. "Lips are sweet as candy. It's taste stays on my mind. Girl you got me thirsty, for another cup of wine!!!"

Blitz said:
The shadow seem to reappear out of sight, smiling and tilting it's head as the shadow stays on the wall.
"Why so Gloomy kid?" He said as he stepped out from the wall, materializing slowly.
Just because Nacht was a goddess of fear, doesnt mean she couldnt get scared. She jumped when she heard the voice, looking over at the shadow man who she had talked to earlier. Her red eyes brightened up and she grinned again, "Your back!" Usually she was ignored or left alone.

Will Farrell can be seen in the background playing the cowbell.

cowbell.gif

"My back? whats on my back?" He turned around , revealing a knife , stuck halfway into his back. another shadow appears. "My mistake." He giggles as the original tried to grab the knife , turning around in circles.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana thought for a second before shrugging. "Eh, why not? Seems fine by me" She said. Though the back of her mind kept telling her she was going to do something stupid.

[/QUOTE]
"So, have you been practicing in blunt weapons like I've been telling you to? Because even though you are great with firearms, you need to learn how to master all weapons before you ascend to a higher status."

Nacht giggled, watching him turn circles. He was fun! "Is it a shadow knife?" She asked, since he used shadows to do most of everything. "Whoa, your shadows can hold stuff? Mine cant, but your shadows are so cool!" She was so excited about this new person she'd never met before.

Tristana laughed a little, "Uh, no" She admitted. "But I dont know if I'm doing it right if you arent there to yell at me if I do something wrong" She said.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm highy on believing! That you're in love with meeeeeeeee!" Virian sang along, spinning her by the hand. "Lips are sweet as candy. It's taste stays on my mind. Girl you got me thirsty, for another cup of wine!!!"

[/QUOTE]
"Got a bug from you girl. But, I don't need no cure.", Mania sang while being dipped by Varian. Varian pulled her back up but he was now holding the blow up doll in the Captain's hat. "Hey! Look at this diversion!" a maniae yelled to Varian from his left. "No, look over here!" Mania said from Varian's right. She was naked straddling a rather large black powder cannon. "Checkmate, Atheists." she giggled lighting the fuse with a spirit sparkler.

The original stopped chasing himself. facing Nacht. "well , the knife isn't real silly. Its just a hallucination! oh how the mid is so easily tricked.." He said as he reached behind and pulled the 'Knife' out of his back, watching as it disappears with a smile. The knife melts as it falls to the floor , vanishing once it touches the ground.

(I freakin love your character so much)

Nacht clapped, "Yay!" She knew how to create hallucinations too, but that was really only with mortals. Her abilities were strongest agaisnt mortals anyway. "Look! I can create shadows too!" She said, looking around for an already existing shadow and moved her hands. It started contorting until it because his huge monster on the wall though it could only stay on the wall and move. It posed no threat.

"You earn a thing or two, when your abandoned to the human world." His eyes begin to droop, a visible line is formed under his eyes , as to simulate that he is sad. he continues the same smile. It quickly changes to surprise as he sees the shadow , clapping and hopping up and down with glee.

@RedTeam Grif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nacht blinked, "You arent liked by humans either ?" She asked. Why? He was a ball of fun! He had that creepy look to him that was way too cool and he could create hallucinations and stuff. Who wouldnt want to be around him?

Another 'clone' appears as a small humanoid in the wall, looking at the big monster. "Whoa..." he changes his voice to a scared human , morphing into the small shadow of a farmer. "Oh my- Its Godzilla! Run!" He runs slowly as he is tiny. Pretending to yell in fear.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Got a bug from you girl. But, I don't need no cure.", Mania sang while being dipped by Varian. Varian pulled her back up but he was now holding the blow up doll in the Captain's hat. "Hey! Look at this diversion!" a maniae yelled to Varian from his left. "No, look over here!" Mania said from Varian's right. She was naked straddling a rather large black powder cannon. "Checkmate, Atheists." she giggled lighting the fuse with a spirit sparkler.

[/QUOTE]
Virian smirked. "This isn't like last time." He made a finger gun and shot it at the cannon. Mania was now sitting on a large pink vibrator. Virian snapped his fingers, and a large herd of Maenads came out of nowhere.

"Girls?" Virian said, now wearing his leopard skin loincloth.

"Yes sir~?" They said in unison. Each woman was of godlike beauty and were all completely nude, with the exception of a laurel wreath on their heads.

"Give them something to scream about."

With that, each Maenad charged forward and started to *CENSORED*

Nacht giggled, moving the shadow to chase the shadow and got lower to the ground and snapped its jaws around the smaller shadow.

The shadows flinched as the original changed his face, as he could sense anything , see any room where shadows existed (Well , if he is close.). He cut the senses out , like if the shadows were closing their eyes. "Well , wasn't that ...ehh..well..." He shut the eyes of the shadows in that room. He respected peoples privacy , it really wasn't his fault that he could see through the world around him as if he had security cams everywhere.

He shut his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose in between his eyes.

Nacht tilted her head. "What's wrong? Does your head hurt?" She asked him as he shut his eyes and seemed troubled. Though her attention was turned back tot he farmer and she laughed again, making she shadow pick the farmer up and eat him.

"oh noooooo!" He said in a muffled voice as the clone disappeared.

The original stopped the pinch. his smile dissolved slightly as he would need to get out of the vicinity. "Excuse me , shall we continue this somewhere else?" He asked.

"Sure!" She nodded, lowering her arms and the shadow went away. "C'mon!" She started running out of the place, wondering where else they could go.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht giggled, watching him turn circles. He was fun! "Is it a shadow knife?" She asked, since he used shadows to do most of everything. "Whoa, your shadows can hold stuff? Mine cant, but your shadows are so cool!" She was so excited about this new person she'd never met before.
Tristana laughed a little, "Uh, no" She admitted. "But I dont know if I'm doing it right if you arent there to yell at me if I do something wrong" She said.

[/QUOTE]
"That or you just like my company." Tyr said with a smile. "Hey, I don't usually get around to saying this, but you've really been keeping me in line. Thanks, Triss."

"Yeeehaaaww!", Mania yelled as the maenads got a hold of her. She gives the giant vibrator legs and it starts to kick around like a bull. "To me my Maniae!" Mania yelled as she got swarmed by maenads. Maniae pour in from every possible entrance; from holes in the walls to vents to from under furniture. All her maniae look exactly like her but sport a unique feature, be it a different hairstyle to wearing a strap-on on their head like a unicorn.

Mania can be heard from inside the pile of maenads. "Careful, I'm sensitive. No wait, it's upside down. Oh my....what do you plan to do with th- Eeeeeeeeee!"

The maniae crowded around Varian and the dog-pile on Mania, all murmuring incoherently.

"Cou-counter!", Mania managed to moan out. The army of maniae erupted into a frenzy swallowing the whole group.

(I had this written and then the page refreshed and it got eated by the internetz. Olympus gets almost as crazy as UT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back