• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]She about choked on her drink, forcing herself to swallow the beer and not spit it out in the water. "Uh... I was?" Well shit, she had tried to not do that.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I mean, it's not a crime or anything. It's just that you could at least be discreet about it."

(See, I tried to not make it sound like that)

"I uh, I tried...?" This is what she meant by humiliating herself. And this is also why she didnt want to look down because she obviously didnt look back up for a whole fucking minute. "S-sorry"

Mania had put the blow-up doll back at the helm as the submarineship came hurdling at Virian's booby cannon.

She stood at the escape bay deciding whether to take the Hello Kitty parachute or the "Virian smells" jet pack. She picks the fire extinguisher and jumps off the ship, propelling herself to the ground with it. She hits the ground like a ton of bricks making a crater. A cloud of smoke covers the area and out of it she comes riding a giant guinea pig. "Onward, Neal Patrick Harris! To victory!" she rode through the battle field shooting a Spongegar t-shirt cannon at Virians and Maniae alike. When she reached the original Virian she jedi jumped off the rodent and pulled out a light-saber baseball bat. "Silly rabbit trix are for kids" she said in a southern accent.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania had put the blow-up doll back at the helm as the submarineship came hurdling at Virian's booby cannon.
She stood at the escape bay deciding whether to take the Hello Kitty parachute or the "Virian smells" jet pack. She picks the fire extinguisher and jumps off the ship, propelling herself to the ground with it. She hits the ground like a ton of bricks making a crater. A cloud of smoke covers the area and out of it she comes riding a giant guinea pig. "Onward, Neal Patrick Harris! To victory!" she rode through the battle field shooting a Spongegar t-shirt cannon at Virians and Maniae alike. When she reached the original Virian she jedi jumped off the rodent and pulled out a light-saber baseball bat. "Silly rabbit trix are for kids" she said in a southern accent.

[/QUOTE]
Virian tossed aside the now empty hand guns, pulled out The Penetrator from Saints Row, and twirled it in his hand. "GARBAGE DAY!!!!!" He yelled, before swinging it at her head, causing it to smack her face.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](See, I tried to not make it sound like that)
"I uh, I tried...?" This is what she meant by humiliating herself. And this is also why she didnt want to look down because she obviously didnt look back up for a whole fucking minute. "S-sorry"

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, it's okay, lass! I won't deprive you of a good peeping. Just try to make it less obvious."

See, this is why she liked him. He didnt give a shit, he didnt even give half a shit. She smiled, feeling a lot more comfortable now that he didnt think her weird or something. "O-okay"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian tossed aside the now empty hand guns, pulled out The Penetrator from Saints Row, and twirled it in his hand. "GARBAGE DAY!!!!!" He yelled, before swinging it at her head, causing it to smack her face.

[/QUOTE]
Mania stood still for a few seconds after being hit before over exaggerating the blow and launching herself smashing into the wall. She crawled out of the hole in the wall missing an arm and both legs.
tumblr_nz1hriZSHu1rx5emdo1_r3_500.gif
<and reenacted that scene.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy opened is eyes and smiled at Metis. "Here's your reward!" Ozzy said, as he leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips.

[/QUOTE]
Metis was so surprised by the reward, his eyes flew open. He immediately regretted that decision, however, as his eyes met Ozzy's eyes. Metis pulled away instantly, shutting his eyes tightly. "I'm so sorry!" Metis apologized, looking away for good measure, but he knew it wouldn't help. "Ozzy, are you okay?"

Noivian said:
Metis was so surprised by the reward, his eyes flew open. He immediately regretted that decision, however, as his eyes met Ozzy's eyes. Metis pulled away instantly, shutting his eyes tightly. "I'm so sorry!" Metis apologized, looking away for good measure, but he knew it wouldn't help. "Ozzy, are you okay?"
"Aaaah!" Ozzy yelled as he saw Metis' eyes open. He shut his eyes tightly and pulled up into the fetal position..

"Do I lose my memories now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania stood still for a few seconds after being hit before over exaggerating the blow and launching herself smashing into the wall. She crawled out of the hole in the wall missing an arm and both legs.
tumblr_nz1hriZSHu1rx5emdo1_r3_500.gif
<and reenacted that scene.

[/QUOTE]
"You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness." Virian said, sheathing the dildo bat. "You were my sister, Mania. I loved you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness." Virian said, sheathing the dildo bat. "You were my sister, Mania. I loved you."

[/QUOTE]
(So I just stranded myself in the Belfort Business Park.......)

Mania's body spontaneously caught fire, becoming fully engulfed in flames. She started making the grape lady noise as she was burned to a char.

Virian sat watching her burn up.

"Oh snap!", Mania said from over Virian's shoulder now completely untouched. "You left the bagel in too long." She pressed the barrel of a gun against Virian's back. "Have at thee!"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](So I just stranded myself in the Belfort Business Park.......)
Mania's body spontaneously caught fire, becoming fully engulfed in flames. She started making the grape lady noise as she was burned to a char.

Virian sat watching her burn up.

"Oh snap!", Mania said from over Virian's shoulder now completely untouched. "You left the bagel in too long." She pressed the barrel of a gun against Virian's back. "Have at thee!"

[/QUOTE]
"Woah, woah, woah. Time out." Virian said making the t-symbol with his hands. "Sorry, it's been a while since we've done this. Could you remind me if the orgy starts before or after this?" Virian turned to face Mania. "Also, did you bring the lube this time? Because I'm pretty sure that it's your turn."

A strange shadow appeared from the corner , acting as a shadow for the plant. "Hello gents!" He says as the shadow slowly deteriorates into a humanoid shape. His smile is quickly made up of the bright light.

"Oh , I see that a special thing is taking place , so I might as well leave! See ya!" He yells as he goes to the top floor/roof. as he is walking up the stairs , another shadow , in the same shape, Appears during a fall , crashing into the outside floor with a BANG! But that shadow quickly disappears as one appears simply walking out of the place, whistling a tune. He tips his hat over his eyes as he walks.

Blitz said:
A strange shadow appeared from the corner , acting as a shadow for the plant. "Hello gents!" He says as the shadow slowly deteriorates into a humanoid shape. His smile is quickly made up of the bright light.
"Oh , I see that a special thing is taking place , so I might as well leave! See ya!" He yells as he goes to the top floor/roof. as he is walking up the stairs , another shadow , in the same shape, Appears during a fall , crashing into the outside floor with a BANG! But that shadow quickly disappears as one appears simply walking out of the place, whistling a tune. He tips his hat over his eyes as he walks.
(I'm not gonna lie.....I have no idea what hell was going on in your post^ (':3))

Blitz said:
Little Nacht has been bored out of her mind all day. Though everything got more interesting as she saw the whole shadow thing. Her red eyes glowed even brighter than before in awe, "Wow! What a neat trick!" She exclaims to herself, running toward the shadow whistling the tune. She skidded to a stop in front of him, "Hiya! That was cool!" She said. @Blitz

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](I'm not gonna lie.....I have no idea what hell was going on in your post^ (':3))

[/QUOTE]
I had no idea what was going on...(^U^) All I knew was that thee was a reenactment of starwars and there was an orgy going to happen.

Blitz said:
I had no idea what was going on...(^U^) All I knew was that thee was a reenactment of starwars and there was an orgy going to happen.
(just a regular day in the Pantheon)

He stopped and lifted his hat, He had no face , only two big eyes and a big (Eerie) smile. "Why thank you!" He bows. another shadow appears from behind him , seemingly forming out of sight..

"Its really easy." the other one says. A third one appears from behind a corner. "I've been doing it for years!"

Nacht watched all three of them. Her own sharp-toothed grin forming. "Your so cool!!!" She said loudly. "I can manipulate shadows too! Though I cant do that, I wish I could though. You dont look human, thats awesome! You look really scary and cool! Scary is the best!"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]See, this is why she liked him. He didnt give a shit, he didnt even give half a shit. She smiled, feeling a lot more comfortable now that he didnt think her weird or something. "O-okay"

[/QUOTE]
"So, did you finally get a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend? I don't judge."

She shook her head. "Nah, I dont see anyone around here interesting" Well that was a lie all on its own. But what else could she say?

"Thank you miss."He nodded as he quickly disappeared. his clones did the same as well , turning back into average shadows.

Nacht looked around and the cat ears on her hood drooped. "Oh. Okay. Bye." She was never around people anymore, nobody wanted her around. She went back to her own place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back