• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy closed his eyes and held onto Metis' small hand. "Okay. Lead the way, cutie."

[/QUOTE]
Metis blushed, opening his eyes to make his way down the hall. Thankfully, they didn't bump I to anyone as they made their way back to Metis' room. Closing his eyes again, Metis let go of Ozzy's hand. "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Del watched the battle with amusement. She grabbed a random Virian, and chest hugged him, boobs encasing his head.

"Cutie."

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh shit, I redid my bathroom. Do you want to take a bath with me in my new bath?! It's awesome! Plus, a bath helps relieve stress. And going into the battlefield all tense and shit is suicide." Tyr grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom.
This is Tyr's bathtub:

million-dollar-bathroom-waterfall.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(AKA the indoor swimming pool)

Tristana felt like she was going to die from the build up of complete embarrassment of everything that was going on. "Tyr, are you sure? I mean, isnt takin a bath together, y'know, weird?" She asked. Again, he brain was half excited and giddy for this but the other half of her brain was not so sure. She still didnt look down, if she did she probably wouldnt be able to look back up.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian, took off his helmet, and held out a foam sword and shouted.
"CHAAAAAAAAAARRRGE!!!"

An army of Virians charged forward. The pool had turned from an Olympic sized swimming pool, to a battlefield. Virian's and Maniae were dropping left and right. It was chaos.

tumblr_mhjcxdIWhh1s0c2l5o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
"General-King-Admiral-Master Chef-Professor-Space Cowgirl Mania, mam!" a maniae in a Reagan mask said while catching it's breath. Mania opened the tanning bed she was in and sat up. "What is it, Master at Buttplugs?" The maniae pulled out a folded up piece of paper and handed it to her. Mania opened it and gasped. "This can't be...." she dropped the paper on the ground revealing a picture of Nigel Thornberry in a hotdog costume. "All hands on to battle stations, activate emergency booster engines, put the tea on!" Mania yelled.

The rocket engines began to lift the submarine out of the water.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](AKA the indoor swimming pool)
Tristana felt like she was going to die from the build up of complete embarrassment of everything that was going on. "Tyr, are you sure? I mean, isnt takin a bath together, y'know, weird?" She asked. Again, he brain was half excited and giddy for this but the other half of her brain was not so sure. She still didnt look down, if she did she probably wouldnt be able to look back up.

[/QUOTE]
"Nonsense! We used to do it all of the time back in Vallhalla!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Nonsense! We used to do it all of the time back in Vallhalla!"

[/QUOTE]
Tristana bit her lip. "W-well I didnt bring any extra clothes" She said. She didnt want to humiliate herself in front of him, and she was bound to do it if this happened.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"General-King-Admiral-Master Chef-Professor-Space Cowgirl Mania, mam!" a maniae in a Reagan mask said while catching it's breath. Mania opened the tanning bed she was in and sat up. "What is it, Master at Buttplugs?" The maniae pulled out a folded up piece of paper and handed it to her. Mania opened it and gasped. "This can't be...." she dropped the paper on the ground revealing a picture of Nigel Thornberry in a hotdog costume. "All hands on to battle stations, activate emergency booster engines, put the tea on!" Mania yelled.
The rocket engines began to lift the submarine out of the water.

[/QUOTE]
Seeing this, Virian, who was now in his swim suit, pulled off his glasses. "Sweet mother of God. Sergeant!"

A Virian wearing a pool floaty ran up. "Yes sir?!"

"FIRE THE BOOBY CANNON!"

tumblr_lzzpnnV0lr1qdku5lo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana bit her lip. "W-well I didnt bring any extra clothes" She said. She didnt want to humiliate herself in front of him, and she was bound to do it if this happened.

[/QUOTE]
"Who takes a bath with clothes on?!" The laughed, slapping her on the back, before stepping into the water. "Ooooh yessss... just like the hot springs back home."

She looked at the water, then at what she was wearing. She could just go ahead and hop in clothed, but two problems. One, that'd make her look really stupid and two, there was no getting them off if they were wet. So, uh, shit. "A-alright. I guess" She backed away from the water in hopes of getting out of view before stripping down to nothing. She could fight, talk shit, and take a beating but this, this she wasnt used to.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]She looked at the water, then at what she was wearing. She could just go ahead and hop in clothed, but two problems. One, that'd make her look really stupid and two, there was no getting them off if they were wet. So, uh, shit. "A-alright. I guess" She backed away from the water in hopes of getting out of view before stripping down to nothing. She could fight, talk shit, and take a beating but this, this she wasnt used to.

[/QUOTE]
"The water is absolutely fantastic, isn't it?" Tyr said, inviting her to sit next to him. "Spent my weekend rebuilding this. By hand. None of that fancy mind shit that Virian does. Hephaestus helped me with the waterfall and this little baby."

Tyr poked a button, and a cooler concealed in the floor opened up. He threw her a beer and grabbed one for himself. "It's fucking amazing, ain't it?"

SHe moved pretty quickly to get in the water, because fuck standing there naked. So she sat beside him and caught the beer. "Whoa, thats actually neato!" She commented. "I guess thats why you were here all weekend huh?"

Noivian said:
Metis blushed, opening his eyes to make his way down the hall. Thankfully, they didn't bump I to anyone as they made their way back to Metis' room. Closing his eyes again, Metis let go of Ozzy's hand. "Okay, you can open your eyes now."
Ozzy opened is eyes and smiled at Metis. "Here's your reward!" Ozzy said, as he leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]SHe moved pretty quickly to get in the water, because fuck standing there naked. So she sat beside him and caught the beer. "Whoa, thats actually neato!" She commented. "I guess thats why you were here all weekend huh?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yup." Tyr said, taking a sip of his beer. He looked over at Triss and chuckled. "And judging by your figure, you've been doing your weight training."

Aw shit. She had stopped blushing a minute ago, now she was again! Her face went red and she blinked, not sure what to say for a second. "Uh, yea. Gotta be in shape to be a fighter, handle a heavy sword and shield and armor." She said after a moment.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Aw shit. She had stopped blushing a minute ago, now she was again! Her face went red and she blinked, not sure what to say for a second. "Uh, yea. Gotta be in shape to be a fighter, handle a heavy sword and shield and armor." She said after a moment.

[/QUOTE]
"You sure nothings wrong?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Seeing this, Virian, who was now in his swim suit, pulled off his glasses. "Sweet mother of God. Sergeant!"
A Virian wearing a pool floaty ran up. "Yes sir?!"

"FIRE THE BOOBY CANNON!"

tumblr_lzzpnnV0lr1qdku5lo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
"We're taking fire, General-King-Admiral-Mast-", a explosion created a huge hole in the hull behind the maniae addressing Mania, pulling it out of the submarine-rocketship. "We've been hit!", "We're going down!" Maniae screamed while running left and right, "I can't die here!" "I can't believe it's not butter.". Mania quietly walked over to the helm and stood at it. "White Flag" by Dido started playing. ([media]

[/media] the 0:48 part). She steered the ship on a collision course with the Booby Cannon.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"We're taking fire, General-King-Admiral-Mast-", a explosion created a huge hole in the hull behind the maniae addressing Mania, pulling it out of the submarine-rocketship. "We've been hit!", "We're going down!" Maniae screamed while running left and right, "I can't die here!" "I can't believe it's not butter.". Mania quietly walked over to the helm and stood at it. "White Flag" by Dido started playing. ([media]

[/media] the 0:48 part). She steered the ship on a collision course with the Booby Cannon.[/QUOTE]
Virian, who now was wearing a general's hat and was smoking a cigar, looked over at Sgt. Pool Floaty.

"Sargent, it has been an honor fighting with you. Sharpen my super gun. I intend to bludgeon her with it."

"But sir, we have no more hot dogs.."

"Damn. I guess I have to use my handguns then."

r7.gif

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"I'm sure" She said quickly. "Nothing's wrong"

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, you can tell me. I won't judge."

"There's nothing to tell" SHe said, sipping on her beer. "Everything is completely normal" If she just looked at that wall over there and not what was going on she could sit there like it was normal.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"There's nothing to tell" SHe said, sipping on her beer. "Everything is completely normal" If she just looked at that wall over there and not what was going on she could sit there like it was normal.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay! Oooookay!" Tyr said, raising his hands at her sudden hostility. "I just wanted to ask why you were starting at my dick for a solid minute."

Last edited by a moderator:
She about choked on her drink, forcing herself to swallow the beer and not spit it out in the water. "Uh... I was?" Well shit, she had tried to not do that.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]She about choked on her drink, forcing herself to swallow the beer and not spit it out in the water.

[/QUOTE]
meme_mr__bean_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vvez.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back