• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

With Akali's mind shift into Ares, there came a physical shift as well, to a more masculine appearance. Ares looked down to his hands, flexing the muscles in his arms. "It's been too long since you let me take the reigns, Akali," he taunted, though no one was around to observe the Ares/Akali shift. Looking about, Ares made his way to where he assumed Aphrodite would be; a bar.

dd82f7b15c384854f6ec89c1cdad02a7.jpg
Meanwhile, Metis floated about the halls of Mt. Olympus, bored out of his mind. He considered opening his eyes, as no one was around, but knew that was too much of a risk to take, especially with his more recent visions of him wiping someone's memory on accident.

Del waved an Adeu, and poofed herself to the bar, taking up a chair besides Hades and Ozzy. "May I please have...hm, a strawberry daiquiri?" She was curious to try one; she'd only ever had them virgin.

Rui said:
She paused, "I'm thirsty," she glanced over at Virian, "and not for you, at the moment. I want a normal drink. I'm thinking...sangria or daiquiri." She stood, and after thinking for a moment, poofed up at outfit to go drink in. She eventually decided on grabbing a drink to tan with.
"Bikini it is then."

View attachment 304098

"Would you like it to be hand mixed or would you like it to be summoned?" Virian said, pulling on his his leopard print boxers, and giving his wife a kiss.

Noivian said:
With Akali's mind shift into Ares, there came a physical shift as well, to a more masculine appearance. Ares looked down to his hands, flexing the muscles in his arms. "It's been too long since you let me take the reigns, Akali," he taunted, though no one was around to observe the Ares/Akali shift. Looking about, Ares made his way to where he assumed Aphrodite would be; a bar.

dd82f7b15c384854f6ec89c1cdad02a7.jpg
Noivian said:
Meanwhile, Metis floated about the halls of Mt. Olympus, bored out of his mind. He considered opening his eyes, as no one was around, but knew that was too much of a risk to take, especially with his more recent visions of him wiping someone's memory on accident.
Ozzy walked out of the bar, realizing he was a little too drunk to be making passes at Hades. He adjusted his glasses and ran his fingers through his bright red hair. Hades was cute and all, but he knew that they couldn't ever be together like he hoped. Ozzy sighed gloomily. Well, at least he had his fan fiction.

As he turned the corner, he bumped into Metis. "Woah, I'm sorry! Please don't wipe my memory!"

Rui said:
Del waved an Adeu, and poofed herself to the bar, taking up a chair besides Hades and Ozzy. "May I please have...hm, a strawberry daiquiri?" She was curious to try one; she'd only ever had them virgin.
(I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.)

(>:3)

She giggled, "Hand mixed, if you would, love." Del pecked Virian's lips in return, smiling brightly.

Rui said:
(>:3)
She giggled, "Hand mixed, if you would, love." Del pecked Virian's lips in return, smiling brightly.
Virian walked behind the bar in his room and pulled out a blender.

"What type of Daiquiri, my love? Might I suggest a Hemingway Daiquiri, a Mango Daiquiri or perhaps the classic rose daiquiri?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristana was way too bored, she thought she mind die of boredom. Ugh. Oh wait! Idea! Maybe she could go wake up Tyr, make him get up and train her since she was so bored and when she was bored he got to suffer for it. She snagged her jacket, leaving her room and navigated around until she found the guy's room.

And you know what? Fuck knocking! She opened the door and closed it quietly, not being that able to see in the dark but she could at least make out the sleeping outline of Tyr. She moved over and tried shaking his shoulder. "Tyyyrrrrr"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana was way too bored, she thought she mind die of boredom. Ugh. Oh wait! Idea! Maybe she could go wake up Tyr, make him get up and train her since she was so bored and when she was bored he got to suffer for it. She snagged her jacket, leaving her room and navigated around until she found the guy's room.
And you know what? Fuck knocking! She opened the door and closed it quietly, not being that able to see in the dark but she could at least make out the sleeping outline of Tyr. She moved over and tried shaking his shoulder. "Tyyyrrrrr"

[/QUOTE]
Tyr grabbed a pillow and pulled it over his head.

"Five more minutes, Triss..." He mumbled, turning away from the goddess.

Tristana huffed. "But I'm bored now" She said. "C'mon, five more minutes gonna make you even more tired! Get up!" She urged. "Pleeeaaaaasssssseeeeee"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana huffed. "But I'm bored now" She said. "C'mon, five more minutes gonna make you even more tired! Get up!" She urged. "Pleeeaaaaasssssseeeeee"

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you in my room? It's.." Tyr looked at the bedside clock and realized that it was 1:00 in the afternoon. "Never mind the time. Just let me sleep a little longer." He pulled the covers back over his head and went back to sleep.

"Yea, 1 in the afternoon! Get up!" She started tugging at the covers. "C'mon, everyone else is somewhere else and I dont wanna go find them. Get uuuuuppp"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Yea, 1 in the afternoon! Get up!" She started tugging at the covers. "C'mon, everyone else is somewhere else and I dont wanna go find them. Get uuuuuppp"

[/QUOTE]
"Seriously Triss, don't pull off me sheets."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy walked out of the bar, realizing he was a little too drunk to be making passes at Hades. He adjusted his glasses and ran his fingers through his bright red hair. Hades was cute and all, but he knew that they couldn't ever be together like he hoped. Ozzy sighed gloomily. Well, at least he had his fan fiction.
As he turned the corner, he bumped into Metis. "Woah, I'm sorry! Please don't wipe my memory!"

[/QUOTE]
Metis was bumped into, and immediately latched onto the bumper's mind. It was Ozzy, and seeing through Ozzy's eyes, he got a rather hazy look at himself. "You're drunk, aren't you?" he asked, crossing his arms, eyes still closed. Unfortunately, the longer he stayed in Ozzy's mind, the more his drunkenness would rub off on him. "Don't worry, I won't be wiping your memory. I think perhaps the alcohol would handle that for me.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Then get up! Your always naggin at me to get up!" She continued pulling on the covers. "Get up!"

[/QUOTE]
"OKAY!" Tyr said rolling out of bed. There was one small problem.

He wasn't wearing any clothes

Tristana widened her eyes, going red. She instantly looked away. "What the hell?! Who sleeps naked?!" SHe asked, "You could have just told me or something!"

Noivian said:
Metis was bumped into, and immediately latched onto the bumper's mind. It was Ozzy, and seeing through Ozzy's eyes, he got a rather hazy look at himself. "You're drunk, aren't you?" he asked, crossing his arms, eyes still closed. Unfortunately, the longer he stayed in Ozzy's mind, the more his drunkenness would rub off on him. "Don't worry, I won't be wiping your memory. I think perhaps the alcohol would handle that for me.
"I'm sorry.." Ozzy said, before giving Metis a hug. "Can I sleep over at your house? My room is in the other side of Olympus and I don't have enough energy to teleport back. I'll even put in my contacts so your eyes won't wipe my memory. Please? It'll be like I'm not even there."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana widened her eyes, going red. She instantly looked away. "What the hell?! Who sleeps naked?!" SHe asked, "You could have just told me or something!"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Norse, Triss. We like to stay close to nature. That's why most of my blankets are furs too." Tyr grumbled, picking up a towel from the floor and walking over to the shower. "I'll make us sandwiches afterwards." Tyr raised an eyebrow at her red face. "Have you got a fever or something?"

Tristana shook her head. "No, its nothin" She said with a small embarrassed smile. She still didnt look at him, even though a part of her brain wanted her to. But, no, nononono.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm sorry.." Ozzy said, before giving Metis a hug. "Can I sleep over at your house? My room is in the other side of Olympus and I don't have enough energy to teleport back. I'll even put in my contacts so your eyes won't wipe my memory. Please? It'll be like I'm not even there."

[/QUOTE]
"Contacts won't help," Metis sighed, shaking his head. "But sure, you can stay over. Just don't get sick on my furniture." Pulling away from the hug, Metis wrapped his arms around Ozzy's singular arm, detaching from his mind. "I assume you know where my house is?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana shook her head. "No, its nothin" She said with a small embarrassed smile. She still didnt look at him, even though a part of her brain wanted her to. But, no, nononono.

[/QUOTE]
Noivian said:
"Contacts won't help," Metis sighed, shaking his head. "But sure, you can stay over. Just don't get sick on my furniture." Pulling away from the hug, Metis wrapped his arms around Ozzy's singular arm, detaching from his mind. "I assume you know where my house is?"
"No. What if I shut my eyes reeeeeeeeeeeeeaally tight, can you bring me back?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana shook her head. "No, its nothin" She said with a small embarrassed smile. She still didnt look at him, even though a part of her brain wanted her to. But, no, nononono.

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure? Do you want a hug?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back