• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"No. What if I shut my eyes reeeeeeeeeeeeeaally tight, can you bring me back?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well... If you shut your eyes and do not open them for any reason, then yes." Metis waited for the other god to shut his eyes before opening his own.

Noivian said:
"Well... If you shut your eyes and do not open them for any reason, then yes." Metis waited for the other god to shut his eyes before opening his own.
Ozzy closed his eyes and held onto Metis' small hand. "Okay. Lead the way, cutie."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I don't think so.)

[/QUOTE]
(dang looks like ive been left behind)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](dang looks like ive been left behind)

[/QUOTE]
(You can have her playing around in the pool when they get there.)

Rui said:
Del smiled sweetly, "Hurry that drink, Mr. bartender! I need my pool buddy!"
Virian chuckled and handed her the drink, sipping on one himself. "Ooh, lemme get my diving suit."

"If you wear a speedo, Virian, I swear," she chuckled, the threat still relevant.

"If you wear one...no sex for a month."

A miniature nuclear submarine surfaces in the pool taking up over half of the water. A periscope extends. "Target spotted, Captain." Mania says to a blowup doll in a captain's hat she has standing at the helm. "Open the launch bay Pvt!", she yells to a Maniae in a gimp suit. "mmm mmm mmm!" the gimp maniae responds pressing several flashing buttons. A hatch on the top of the submarine opens with a mechanical whir.

Rui said:
"If you wear a speedo, Virian, I swear," she chuckled, the threat still relevant.
"If you wear one...no sex for a month."
Virian came out of his room wearing it.

"Aww.. but Mania and I were going to have a submarine battle.."

5722606489_86b7bb9818_o.jpg

"Aggressive movement! Fire, fire!" Mania shouted running over and smashing all the buttons on the panel. A large, phallus shaped missile rockets out of the bay, goes straight up into the air and turns downwards, going straight at Virian.

Rui said:
Del face-palms
"Go to her, then."

She waved her hand, and sipped the drink.
"Thanks honey!" Virian said running out of his room, with 30 other Virians following in suit wearing WWII soldier outfits.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Aggressive movement! Fire, fire!" Mania shouted running over and smashing all the buttons on the panel. A large, phallus shaped missile rockets out of the bay, goes straight up into the air and turns downwards, going straight at Virian.

[/QUOTE]
26616-What-does-the-red-button-do-gi-D7kH.gif

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Are you sure? Do you want a hug?"

[/QUOTE]
Tristana widened her eyes. "N-no, no its fine. Its just, uh, hot in here" Nice choice of words there slick. "Sure, lets go with that"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](literally what's happening ( :D ))

[/QUOTE]
Virian, took off his helmet, and held out a foam sword and shouted.

"CHAAAAAAAAAARRRGE!!!"

An army of Virians charged forward. The pool had turned from an Olympic sized swimming pool, to a battlefield. Virian's and Maniae were dropping left and right. It was chaos.

tumblr_mhjcxdIWhh1s0c2l5o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Tristana widened her eyes. "N-no, no its fine. Its just, uh, hot in here" Nice choice of words there slick. "Sure, lets go with that"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh shit, I redid my bathroom. Do you want to take a bath with me in my new bath?! It's awesome! Plus, a bath helps relieve stress. And going into the battlefield all tense and shit is suicide." Tyr grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom.

This is Tyr's bathtub:

million-dollar-bathroom-waterfall.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back