• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Tristana blinked, "Heh, thanks. Though I get bored easily, so I guess constantly bugging you is because of that" She said. But awwwwwwwww. He's niiiiiiiiice!

(This fight that is going on though)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Yeeehaaaww!", Mania yelled as the maenads got a hold of her. She gives the giant vibrator legs and it starts to kick like a bull. "To me my Maniae!" Mania yelled as she got swarmed by maenads. Maniae pour in from every possible entrance from holes in the walls to vents to under furniture. All her maniae look exactly like her but sport a unique feature be it a different hairstyle to wearing a strap-on on their head like a unicorn. Mania can be heard from inside the pile of maenads. "Careful, I'm sensitive. No wait, it's upside down. Oh my....what do you plan to do with th- Eeeeeeeeee!" The maniae crowded around Varian and the dog-pile on Mania. All murmuring incoherently.
"Cou-counter!", Mania managed to moan out. The army of maniae erupted into a frenzy swallowing the whole group.

(I had this written and then the page refreshed and it got eated by the internetz. Olympus gets almost as crazy as UT)

[/QUOTE]
Virian looked at the crowd of Maniae around him. "Uh, hi. Why are you guys all circled around me like this?"

He seemed to have disappeared, disolving back into the wall. "Ill see y'all there!" He said, his happy energetic voice turned into sadness.

"Okay!! Hurry!" She called back, disappearing and heading to a different place with a lot more room to play with shadows.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian looked at the crowd of Maniae around him. "Uh, hi. Why are you guys all circled around me like this?"

[/QUOTE]
(re-read mah post i think ya missed a part :P )

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Yeeehaaaww!", Mania yelled as the maenads got a hold of her. She gives the giant vibrator legs and it starts to kick around like a bull. "To me my Maniae!" Mania yelled as she got swarmed by maenads. Maniae pour in from every possible entrance; from holes in the walls to vents to from under furniture. All her maniae look exactly like her but sport a unique feature, be it a different hairstyle to wearing a strap-on on their head like a unicorn.
Mania can be heard from inside the pile of maenads. "Careful, I'm sensitive. No wait, it's upside down. Oh my....what do you plan to do with th- Eeeeeeeeee!"

The maniae crowded around Varian and the dog-pile on Mania, all murmuring incoherently.

"Cou-counter!", Mania managed to moan out. The army of maniae erupted into a frenzy swallowing the whole group.

(I had this written and then the page refreshed and it got eated by the internetz. Olympus gets almost as crazy as UT)

[/QUOTE]
Virian was under a pile of Maniae like Mania was with his Maenads.

"What the- how is that fitting in your- Why yes I would like to- Gah! You're going too fast! How are you not gagging on tha- Where did you find a bottle of chocolate syrup?! No, I will not fist your mouth! Because I- hey, ease up on the lube. Yeah, you can take that off. Can I play with your- Yeah do it like that..."

Del was still sitting with a Virian, sitting in his lap and having a pleasant conversation.

"You see, I prefer spring or winter, because it isn't too hot, but it isn't windy like autmm. Don't you agree?"

@Safety Hammer

"That's too deep! Ow, my duodenum.- *gagged humming of London Bridge*-Hold, my leg higher...higher..right there. Now heave!- Choke me. Harder, harder, too hard.- Grandma, is that you?"

At this point Mania begin trying to crawl out from beneath the pile. "Viriaysus..." she sang "I'm coming for you!"

Rui said:
Del was still sitting with a Virian, sitting in his lap and having a pleasant conversation.
"You see, I prefer spring or winter, because it isn't too hot, but it isn't windy like autmm. Don't you agree?"

@Safety Hammer
"Well, I prefer the Autumn. I like the colors."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"That's too deep! Ow, my duodenum.- *gagged humming of London Bridge*-Hold, my leg higher...higher..right there. Now heave!- Choke me. Harder, harder, too hard.- Grandma, is that you?"
At this point Mania begin trying to crawl out from beneath the pile. "Viriaysus..." she sang "I'm coming for you!"

[/QUOTE]
"Which one of you said that?" Virian said, a worried look on his face, all of the Maniae in the pile parted from the group and pointed at Mania. Virian paled and tried to jump up and run away, but they pulled him back in, kicking and clawing.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Which one of you said that?" Virian said, a worried look on his face, all of the Maniae in the pile parted from the group and pointed at Mania. Virian paled and tried to jump up and run away, but they pulled him back in, kicking and clawing.

[/QUOTE]
Mania let out a wild cackle as she crawled her way to Virian. "Did you really think you'd get off that easy?" she said as she clawed across the floor covered in various 'bruises' and hand prints. She took hold of Virian's ankle and started climbing up. "You destroyed my ship-thing...and now....I'm gonna destroy something of yours."

censored-o.gif

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania let out a wild cackle as she crawled her way to Virian. "Did you really think you'd get off that easy?" she said as she clawed across the floor covered in various 'bruises' and hand prints. She took hold of Virian's ankle and started climbing up. "You destroyed my ship-thing...and now....I'm gonna destroy something of yours."
censored-o.gif

[/QUOTE]
(What is being destroyed?)

(Don't touch Del. She'll fight you.)

"Hold back my hair," she grabbed the Virian and hopped behind the bar. With hair held back she knelt down and...

*Roll credits*

@Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](
77dd1db9be5de213d4817b95aef4e92c1ee233c754677c2aaf08bf95002187cc.jpg
)

[/QUOTE]
"OW! SHIT, YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD EASE ONTO IT! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO STOP, DID I?!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"OW! SHIT, YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD EASE ONTO IT! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO STOP, DID I?!"

[/QUOTE]
"What!? I can't head you over the voices!", Mania yelled deafly in the now relatively quiet room. "You want to play taps with Blas de Lezo?!" she tilted her head. "I don't think his depth perception is too good!"

She fell onto her back and just laid there, motionless.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"What!? I can't head you over the voices!", Mania yelled deafly in the now relatively quiet room. "You want to play taps with Blas de Lezo?!" she tilted her head. "I don't think his depth perception is too good!"
She fell onto her back and just laid there, motionless.

[/QUOTE]
Virian picked himself up and stretched his back. Mania sure left his ass sore.

Rui said:
Del got back up, fixing her swimsuit and hair.
"Whelp. That was lovely," she pecked the Virian's cheek.

"Call me."

@Safety Hammer
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"But I'm your husband."

[/QUOTE]
"I'll call you.", nearby Maniae said to Del with a wink as she pulled a lollipop in the shape of a middle finger out of her mouth.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"I'll call you.", nearby Maniae said to Del with a wink as she pulled a lollipop in the shape of a middle finger out of her mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Hell-yeah-GIF.gif

Del shrugged,

"No, you're a clone of my husband, and eh, it'll be a short call, Mania."

She grabbed the Virian she'd uh...had a nice chat with, and introduced him to regular 'ole Virian.

"Virian, meet Virian."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back