• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

well shit...so no killing...and no torturing mentally or physically....

Oh well then... its your rp. shouldnt argue....

but now I'm confuse at how I'm supposed to get this character hated...

Blitz said:
well shit...so no killing...and no torturing mentally or physically....
Oh well then... its your rp. shouldnt argue....

but now I'm confuse at how I'm supposed to get this character hated...
(Don't. Have him be like Nacht's older brother.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Don't. Have him be like Nacht's older brother.)

[/QUOTE]
sure thing pal! , that does sound fun. Along with being a general annoyance to the other gods... I don't know about the latter though.

(ok , backed up to the hide and seek thingy. when he was startled.)

He Disappeared into black smoke, some of the shadow dissolves back into the floor, becoming a normal shadow.

@RedTeam Grif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]The cold water was a huge wake up, yelping and moving away from where she was sitting. "Hey! What was that for?" She asked, not liking how cold that was.

[/QUOTE]
"Triss, you just said that you loved me." Tyr said, in all seriousness. Was this wrong? I mean, he's her teacher. But she was only 100 years younger than him...

"Hello!" He reappeared in two places at once. This time , one was near the couple. The clone approached Tyr from behind in an attempt to scare him.

Blitz said:
(ok , backed up to the hide and seek thingy. when he was startled.)
He Disappeared into black smoke, some of the shadow dissolves back into the floor, becoming a normal shadow.

@RedTeam Grif
(I dont know why I didnt get this damn notif)

(But yay, Nacht gets a bro!)

Nacht giggled when he disappeared into a normal shadow. "Did I scare you?" She asked, a wide grin oh her face.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Triss, you just said that you loved me." Tyr said, in all seriousness. Was this wrong? I mean, he's her teacher. But she was only 100 years younger than him...

[/QUOTE]
(Or this one goshdangit)

Tristana narrowed her eyes, but her face went red. "I.. I did?" She asked hesitantly. Since she didnt have her back to the clone like Tyr did, she yelped when she saw the shadow. "What the fuck?!"

@Blitz

Blitz said:
"Hello!" He reappeared in two places at once. This time , one was near the couple. The clone approached Tyr from behind in an attempt to scare him.
"Kid, could you stop watchin us bathe?" Tyr said, unflinching. Ever since Fenrir took his hand, not much was able to scare him.

(Wait what) "oh, my mistake! Have a rotten day!" he tipped his hat and walked away , disappearing."

"Well, we are all scared here are we?" He smiled. "Everyone is scared of something."

He leaned forward on a imaginary cane, tilting his hat up so he may see. @RedTeam Grif

A maniae came out of the bath water in camo and a boonie hat, sporting a rifle. "Enemy spotted." she whispered into a throat mic.

tumblr_myymplIT5P1t14jtto1_400.gif

@Safety Hammer

(well then...) "Sooooo...uhhh.... (He forgot the character's name)

Whats happenin captain?" Another clone formed on the wall , wearing a pirate costume , eyepatch and hook included.

@RedTeam Grif

Tristana got out of the bath and moved toward a towel. "Uh, nevermind. Must been the booze talkin" She said, heading for her clothes after grabbing the towel. "See ya around" She left.

"Sometimes I can scare myself! Its really fun!" Nacht said with a smile. "What all can you do with your shadows?" She asked him, curious about his powers.

@Blitz

"Well...they can be my allies in time of need." He said, weakly. "and... well, they help." He looked into his past , as some of the things were...blurred by his insanity, he even forgot how he lost his mind , or who he even was. "So, what can you do?" He asked as his hat fell down , covering his eyes. He slightly tilted it up again.

@RedTeam Grif

"Wait, are you okay? You said some of that kind of quietly or something" She said, referring to him saying the first sentence weakly.

"Okay? Why yes." He answered, His smile fading slightly.

He attempted to pick up the 'cane' , only realizing that it wasn't moving. The Shadow looked down, his hallucinations are coming back.

"Well..." He chuckled nervously. "What are your powers?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

Nacht noticed his smile fade, and then look at something that was not there after he moved his arm like he had tried to pick something up. She tilted her head, "Are you sure?"

"Positive..." He tilted his hat over his eyes. "So , tell me about yourself. anything you want to talk about?"

Nacht had her suspicions but he wouldnt say anything so she moved on. "Okay..." She sighed. "Uh, well if you couldnt tell I'm the goddess of fear and paranoia. Uh, I dunno anything I'd like to talk about. What about games?" She asked.

"Okay, wh-what games do you want to play?" he noticed something out of the side of his eyes, a skull floating , its eyes glowing yellow. "uhhh...maybe we should play...uhhh...hide and seek!" Shadow yelled. He kept glancing over at the skull.

Now Nacht knew something was going on. She jumped slightly when he yelled, and when she watched he kept glancng over at nothing. "Something is bugging you, huh?" She asked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Lets just play something!" He yelled , softening his voice.

He quickly disappeared into the air , leaving behind the pirate clone in his place.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](is morgana still round? maybe Mania and her can interact)

[/QUOTE]
(She's somewhere but I can have her wherever need be)

Blitz said:
"Nothing. Lets just play something!" He yelled , softening his voice.
He quickly disappeared into the air , leaving behind the pirate clone in his place.
Nacht huffed and crossed her arms. Something was up and she wanted to know! She looked at the clone, "You know what's happening, right?" She asked in hopes of him telling her what was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back