• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

He chuckled. "That is a good impression.( You wouldn't think too highly of me if you found out what I've done...)." he said under his breath.

"Hey, what about pancakes? There is a restaurant by the beach, they serve breakfast." He asked with excitement(and to cover what he said, his mind is so clouded, he forgets things he should say, or in this case NOT say.), he cant remember the last time he had pancakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ooh! Pancakes are the bestest!" She said with a grin, having to tilt his hat back in order for her to see anything. "Lets go now! Now now now now now!!"

Well, oky-dokie!" He yelled as he (well, walked like the dream thingy from one of the saints-rows games. The one with aliens.) Looking like an old-school walk of joy. He walked into a random door, using the switching doors from the stereotypical monster chase in cartoons. He held the door open for the goddess. " Ye comin?" He asked.

"Yea!" She dashed to the door and jumped through with all of her excitement. "We're gonna get pancakes! I bet I'll get normal, no! Blueberry! Or... Uhhhh.... Blueberry!" She ran in circles.

"Settle down there kiddo, you can get both if you want. So, what do you want for a drink?"He watched as the kid ran around in circles. The last time he had the energy to do that was ...well...the last time he had a family.

"A drink?" She skidded to a stop and thought. "Drinkdrinkdrinkdrinkdrinkdrinkdrink, what should I get to drink?" She pondered. "Ooh! What about soda?!" She asked. "I dnt get to drink it a lot because it has sugar and I get yelled at for being too hyper and nobody likes a hyper kid Morgana said so, and I try not to be hyper and I dont even know what hyper means but I guess its annoying because everyone else says so" She said rather quickly

"(I can see why.) Well, your already hyper from excitement . Soda! Soda! ....Soda? SODA!" He cheered as he started for the restaurant. He stopped. " ok, so you can play on the beach, ill get the food, then we can eat anywhere you want." A clone stepped out from behind him. "Have fun!" He told the goddess as he continued for the resturant/bar.

"Okay!" She waved, then turned and ran off toward the beach. She didnt know why, but she instantly started digging in the sand. Her claws were a huge help, able to make huge scores in the sand.

He entered the resturant, and after 30 mins, he walked out, carrying the plates in his hands as if he was an 1940s waiter at a burger joint. Police sirens are heard nearby.

Nacht looked up at the police sirens, tilting her head before shrugging and she jumped up to see Shadow. She was in the hole she dug, have to jump up and down to see him just over the edge of it. She waved. "Over here! Over here!" She climbed out of the hole and ran toward him, "Where do we eat? i'm starving!"

"Well, we can eat near the hole you dug." He pointed at the hole. "(Dont pay attention to the sirens..) lets go!" (Note: the () in the text is him slightly whispering.)

The police cars.turn the corner with an ambulance, pulling up to the restaurant, the police check the area as the medical team run inside.

She watched the people go in the restaurant, her head tilted. "Whoa, what happened?" She asked curiously. "Werent you just in there? Did you see what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing happened, dont worry. Lets just eat." He said, looking back at the scene. He looked down at his plate, which some of it had drops of blood. He threw the napkin over his plate after taking his omelet off of it. He continues eating as some KETCHUP seems to fall from the omelet.

(Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww) (hahaha)

"Hey, you know, its not always true curiosity killed the cat" She said, "I could find out what happened!" She said with a grin, then looked at her own plate. "After I eat" She purred, started to nom down everything really fast. "You eat ketchup with your stuffs?" She asked, looking up.

"DONT!I mean...Ketchup?" He asked as he looked down at the omelet. "....yeah...." he looked back at the goddess

"(I dont have to kill you do I?) Sometimes its best to leave things to the authorities." He laughed nervously.

Nacht jumped when he yelled dont. "Dont what? Oh, go see what happened? Well, I am really curious." She said, looking at the door to the restaurant. "Humans arent authority, we're athority. I can get into any place I wanna! I think I'll see what has gotten everyone spooked in a second" She said. She moved her head left and right to a tune in her head, humming as she ate.

The medical personnel return carrying 3 wounded employees on stretchers, one of them is crying.

They apparently were missing an arm.

The police are questioning the people who witnessed the attack.

"(Please dont...)" he mumbled with his head down.

Nacht had quickly finished her food, looking up at who was crying. "Missing an arm and nobody saw it happen or have no idea who did it?" SHe asked. "I dont think humans can be that sly, right?" She asked. "Surely you saw it"

(Again. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

Nacht didnt hear him answer. "Are you alright?" She asked, still looking at the wounded and listening to anybody who witnessed what might have happened. She narrowed her eyes, "Ugh, usually I cant smell blood when I create it in nightmares but it smells bad" She started to turn her head to look at him.

"Hm?" He asked as he smashed the rest of the omlete onto thr plate, covering the finger. "Yes-yes im fine!" He said as he laughted.

Nacht nodded. "You went quiet. Maybe the smell of blood was bugging you as much as it was bugging me" She said. "What I create in nightmares can only be sensed by the human, so I have never smelled human blood before" She noticed the omelet. "Are you going to eat the rest of that?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back