• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Aphrodite pouted, turning her head away for the group, blushing slightly at the humiliation she went through for the affair. She sulked back a little, pulling her hair to one side and playing with it as they spoke.

"I'm not boring in the slightest," Akali responds. "Soldiers don't get heartbroken. Ares is a wuss and a disgrace," she places her hands on her hips, frowning at them. "Considering very few are worth my love, no, I have never gotten heartbroken."

Aphrodite hissed under her breath, suddenly jolting forwards to grab Akali's face, puckering her lips with her grasp, "you do not speak of Ares is such words, he was a noble and honorable warrior" she glared into her eye, bringing her lips close to Akali's. "As for love, it is because your heart is not capable of such emotion" she hissed, her eyes darting down to Akali's lips for a second before letting go of the goddess' face. She turned on her heel leaving the group to their conversation.

@Noivian @Olivia Acerbi

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite hissed under her breath, suddenly jolting forwards to grab Akali's face, puckering her lips with her grasp, "you do not speak of Ares is such words, he was a noble and honorable warrior" she glared into her eye, bringing her lips close to Akali's. "As for love, it is because your heart is not capable of such emotion" she hissed, her eyes darting down to Akali's lips for a second before letting go of the goddess' face. She turned on her heel leaving the group to their conversation.
@Noivian @Olivia Acerbi
(Sick burn.)

"As I like it," Akali responded, stumbling back and fixing her coat. "There is no room for love in war." Silently, she noted how it was Ares' lover, not Ares himself out here defending his honor. A coward too, then, Akali dully noted to herself. One more reason to slay the sorry excuse of a war god.

Last edited by a moderator:
(would Ares even exist with Akali being the war goddess? Or is Akali technically like Athena?)

@Noivian @Sharkiee

"Hell hath no fury....", Hades sighed as Aphrodite left.

"There is no war without love, it's simple philosophy.", he shot at Akali. "I'd have expected the new God of War to grasp such a simple concept.", he now attempted to incite Akali to anger.

(I hate Athena, the original Mary Sue. Just be Ares in disguise or something. That'd be trippy)

Sharkiee said:
@Noivian @Olivia Acerbi
"Woah, where are you going?"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](I hate Athena, the original Mary Sue. Just be Ares in disguise or something. That'd be trippy)

[/QUOTE]
(ahaha that would be trippy.)

Akali bit back a response. In modern times, there have been plenty of wars that held no love in them, namely those fought over land, money, or the like. The passion in war nowadays seemed to have tapered out, but Akali could never expect a god of the dead to understand that. All he probably knew is that war was still happening.

(what if Akali and Ares were two different personas? Akali represents the heartlessness of war and Ares represents the passion from the days of old? that could be what Akali means by slaying Ares.)

Noivian said:
(ahaha that would be trippy.)
Akali bit back a response. In modern times, there have been plenty of wars that held no love in them, namely those fought over land, money, or the like. The passion in war nowadays seemed to have tapered out, but Akali could never expect a god of the dead to understand that. All he probably knew is that war was still happening.

(what if Akali and Ares were two different personas? Akali represents the heartlessness of war and Ares represents the passion from the days of old? that could be what Akali means by slaying Ares.)
(I guess, I don't know if I agree that modern war is without love, even the most pointless of them. War always been has been fought over land, assets and other worldly incentives. The love and passion in war lies in the warrior fighting for something not the war as a noun. People don't fight and die for nothing, not consciously anyway. Besides, is greed not love to a degree)

(All Hades needs to know is that more souls are coming his way.)

Sharkiee said:
She glanced at Virian as she stormed off, "away from miss negativity!" She growled, her suddenly reminder of Ares giving her a bad taste in her mouth.
@Safety Hammer
(Too salty? I told Ares he probably should cut down on sodium.....)

Sharkiee said:
She glanced at Virian as she stormed off, "away from miss negativity!" She growled, her suddenly reminder of Ares giving her a bad taste in her mouth.
@Safety Hammer
"Do you want a drink? I think Apollo is finally out of my bed and back at his place. I'm not suggesting a one night stand, but you look like you need to talk to someone."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](Too salty? I told Ares he probably should cut down on sodium.....)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh shit. +10 for the joke.)

(Is the person RPing Zeus even a reg? Cuz I'd rather not be chasing ghosts here :\)

Del was in the midst of a response when she turned, spotting Virian, and returning to her flushed uncomfortable state.

(My internet will be in and out all night. Don't judge.)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](Is the person RPing Zeus even a reg? Cuz I'd rather not be chasing ghosts here :\)

[/QUOTE]
(No, he's not.)

Aphrodite laughed, "do I drink ?" She looked the man over, noticing the blonde haired girl again, "you have an admirer I believe" Her eyes glancing over at Del, "maybe you should be speaking with her" she raised an eyebrow, "I originally planned on giving Hades a hand finding his brother" Her eyes darting back to Hades then at Akali, she huffed, "I'm trying to be dramatic and storm off here..." she pointed out to Virian

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](No, he's not.)

[/QUOTE]
(sweet i love when essential characters just rot in afk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite laughed, "do I drink ?" She looked the man over, noticing the blonde haired girl again, "you have an admirer I believe" Her eyes glancing over at Del, "maybe you should be speaking with her" she raised an eyebrow, "I originally planned on giving Hades a hand finding his brother" Her eyes darting back to Hades then at Akali, she huffed, "I'm trying to be dramatic and storm off here..." she pointed out to Virian
"Yeah, but she's one of Hera's minor gods. She's the demigod of virginity. So in the words of one of my favorite sons, I can't get no satisfaction."

Rui said:
Del was in the midst of a response when she turned, spotting Virian, and returning to her flushed uncomfortable state.
(My internet will be in and out all night. Don't judge.)
hqdefault.jpg

Aphrodite smirked, "that would be a shame if someone were to take away such a thing" she looked the girl over once more, "what will we be drinking?" she already knew the answer but she wanted to see Virian's reaction. Her gaze twitching from the girl to Virian, "what were you and our dear Apollo up to?" she asked finally realizing he had mentioned Apollo.

@Safety Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back