• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Nacht looked around, seeing everyone disband. She sighed, fear was great and all but it caused people not to like her, or like playng with her. Most of the games she liked was fear based, but there was one thing she loved doing more than anything. Chase lightning bugs. They were usually all over the gardens outside. She heard the woman ask Virian that and she spoke up, "They were playing grown up games!" She said. @Sharkiee

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite smirked, "that would be a shame if someone were to take away such a thing" she looked the girl over once more, "what will we be drinking?" she already knew the answer but she wanted to see Virian's reaction. Her gaze twitching from the girl to Virian, "what were you and our dear Apollo up to?" she asked finally realizing he had mentioned Apollo.
@Safety Hammer
"Yeah, I was pegging him. What else?"

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite smirked, "that would be a shame if someone were to take away such a thing" she looked the girl over once more, "what will we be drinking?" she already knew the answer but she wanted to see Virian's reaction. Her gaze twitching from the girl to Virian, "what were you and our dear Apollo up to?" she asked finally realizing he had mentioned Apollo.
@Safety Hammer
"Sword fighting, I believe.", Hades commented

(Haha sword fighting, made me laugh)

Nacht looked at Hades, "Sword fighting? Is that a game? Humans used to do it a lot, it was fun to watch! Blood and stab wounds, then I get to create hallucinations for the broken minded who saw all that!" She purred. And for once she payed attention to the person instead of their words, "Whoa, your TALL!" She said, having to look up. "I bet I cant scare you though, can I?" She asked. @Olivia Acerbi

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Sword fighting, I believe.", Hades commented

[/QUOTE]
"More or less."

She giggled, "more like he was pegging you" she waved her hand at him, turning her attention to the Nacht and Hades, "grown up sword fighting hmm?" she smirked, biting her lip slightly as she turned back to Virian, "well, Dionysus, Sorry for assuming anything else" she rested her hand on Nachts head, she smiled at the idea of Hades getting scared, "oh, nothing scares the big bad god from under the earth" she winked at him playfully.

@RedTeam Grif

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Sword fighting, I believe.", Hades commented

[/QUOTE]
(You, mein freund, are the MVP of this role play.)

Sharkiee said:
She giggled, "more like he was pegging you" she waved her hand at him, turning her attention to the Nacht and Hades, "grown up sword fighting hmm?" she smirked, biting her lip slightly as she turned back to Virian, "well, Dionysus, Sorry for assuming anything else" she rested her hand on Nachts head, she smiled at the idea of Hades getting scared, "oh, nothing scares the big bad god from under the earth" she winked at him playfully.
@RedTeam Grif
"Seriously, I asked him if he wanted to top, but he refused."

Sharkiee said:
@RedTeam Grif
"Nothing except remembering when spore boy here was born.", Hades said gesturing towards Virian while fake shivering.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](You, mein freund, are the MVP of this role play.)

[/QUOTE]
R07YRojBZO-Xf6KKWcHZLhhUYif7ZWXJ2kGP9lznxigw83LfKs9VVa6q-LH7ViMxNf0McDXExgQsGe80xMTFL-qd3x_Y5ucJoskza8JK=w426-h237

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Nothing except remembering when spore boy here was born.", Hades said gesturing towards Virian while fake shivering.

[/QUOTE]
"Laugh all you want, Mr. Pomegranate. It was Zeus' bitch of a wife that killed her."

Nacht tilted her head. He really didnt like Virian. She couldnt help it, since Hades was obviously the tallest of them all, she slunk over behind him and sprung up and clung onto his back. She laughed, "Hehe, I'm tall too!" She said, swinging her legs.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Laugh all you want, Mr. Pomegranate. It was Zeus' bitch of a wife that killed her."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, that cut deep, Bot fly....but not as deep as Zeus had to cut into his leg...", Hades retorted.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Oh, that cut deep, Bot fly....but not as deep as Zeus had to cut into his leg...", Hades retorted.

[/QUOTE]
"Your mom should have just swallowed you. Oh wait, your dad did that for her instead."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nacht was watching this little argument, her arms wrapped around Hades's neck to keep herself from falling, laying her head on her arm. She hummed a song to herself. These two really dont like each other, it was funny!

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht tilted her head. He really didnt like Virian. She couldnt help it, since Hades was obviously the tallest of them all, she slunk over behind him and sprung up and clung onto his back. She laughed, "Hehe, I'm tall too!" She said, swinging her legs.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Your mom should have just swallowed you. Oh wait, your dad did that for you instead."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes and I'm beginning to think I was better off. It's because Ino dressed you up as a little girl isn't it? That's why you're like this.",

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Yes and I'm beginning to think I was better off. It's because Ino dressed you up as a little girl isn't it? That's why you're like this.",

[/QUOTE]
"At least I didn't kidnap my sister's daughter just because I was tired of jacking myself to sleep. I have maenad to get me off. Not some hostage."

Aphrodite let out a sigh, "Alright boys, it's not time for who's is bigger" she rested her hand on her hip glancing at Nacht, giving her a bored look.

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite let out a sigh, "Alright boys, it's not time for who's is bigger" she rested her hand on her hip glancing at Nacht, giving her a bored look.
Dionysus let out a sigh. "I agree. You won this round, Pluto." The wine god gave the lord of the underworld a cheeky grin, before taking another drink from his cup.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"At least I didn't kidnap my sister's daughter just because I was tired of jacking myself to sleep. I have maenad to get me off. Not some hostage."

[/QUOTE]
"Do you think I settled?", Hades asked sarcastically. "I knew, I should've kidnapped Aphrodite.....but the whole Uranus' genitals and the sea-foam.",

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Do you think I settled?", Hades asked sarcastically. "I knew, I should've kidnapped Aphrodite.....but the whole Uranus' genitals and the sea-foam.",

[/QUOTE]
"Oh shit!"

Aphrodite blinked at Hades blankly, "woah, just jealous I don't let you near this" she teased, leaning on Virian.

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite blinked at Hades blankly, "woah, just jealous I don't let you near this" she teased, leaning on Virian.
"A little, honestly I just feel a little left out.", Hades countered with a villainous grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back