• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Aphrodite blushed slightly at Hades comment, "you have other woman you should be worried about... and other woman you should be trying bed..." she teased twisting a slice of her golden hair around her finger.

@Olivia Acerbi

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite blushed slightly at Hades comment, "you have other woman you should be worried about... and other woman you should be trying bed..." she teased twisting a slice of her golden hair around her finger.
@Olivia Acerbi
inoi1kbzc8laeaexr7jr.png
<-you

"I'd take you now, did I not have a small child.....ish...thing, already riding me.", Hades joked.

(Hades' character is developing before my eyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
((*Blinks blankly* ooh.. riiight! ))

She scolded at him for a minute before her attention went back to Nacht, "She's probably deep in... dreamland..." she frowned at her poor choice of words, "as for you Hades, I'm sure your tastes are more for the... more pure things in life" raising an eyebrow, "too bad the feeling isn't mutual hmm?" she teased.

@Olivia Acerbi

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharkiee said:
((*Blinks blankly* ooh.. riiight! ))
She scolded at him for a minute before her attention went back to Nacht, "She's probably deep in... dreamland..." she frowned at her poor choice of words, "as for you Hades, I'm sure your tastes are more for the... more pure things in life" raising an eyebrow, "too bad the feeling isn't neutral hmm?" she teased.

@Olivia Acerbi
index.php
(?)

Hades raised one eyebrow and stood there, kind of awkwardly before saying, "I could really go for a drink, right now."

((fking wrote the wrong word, IM TRYING TO COLOR MY HAIR D: cut me some slack!))

Aphrodite agreed, "Dionysus, I'll take you up on that offer for a drink now" She grinned, linking her arm around Virians.

@Safety Hammer

As Nacht slept, the aura around her grew darker because of her dream of scaring a lot of humans. Fear was everywhere, nobody was safe. It was the best dream. She twitched from time to time, and her arms would constrict from time to tie as well.

Nacht growled in her sleep when he tried t pry her off, tightening her hold on him and her claws slid out. She was the attacker in her dream, and what she felt on the outside world made her be the one who was being attacked in her dream.

She glared at Hades for a moment, reaching over to take the girl from him, suddenly snapping her hands away, "She seems like your kind of thing.." she stared at Nacht with wide eyes, "yep, definately something you deal with" she took a few steps backwards, hiding behind Virian.

@RedTeam Grif @Olivia Acerbi @Safety Hammer

(Oh boi, since there has been so many things happening, and I can't catch up with it because someone *glares at notifications* decided to not work for me, I'll just pretend that mx character in their room. So if someone interacts with the hooman, just tag me, so i'll *hopefully* get the notif. (。・ω・。) )

Sharkiee said:
She glared at Hades for a moment, reaching over to take the girl from him, suddenly snapping her hands away, "She seems like your kind of thing.." she stared at Nacht with wide eyes, "yep, definately something you deal with" she took a few steps backwards, hiding behind Virian.
@RedTeam Grif @Olivia Acerbi @Safety Hammer
Virian felt a bit awkward, since he was basically in the middle of their chat. But when Aphrodite mentioned drinks, he started to listen.

"Damn. You got my hopes up for a three way."

"This godforsaken....", Hades said trying to pry Nacht off before simply combusting into fire and ash, disappearing and then reappearing behind them. Nacht now lay on the floor.

"Problem solved."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian felt a bit awkward, since he was basically in the middle of their chat. But when Aphrodite mentioned drinks, he started to listen.
"Damn. You got my hopes up for a three way."

[/QUOTE]
"Three way? I think you have the wrong God of the Underworld.", Hades said from over Virian's shoulder. Hades fire-spawned a bottle of Brandy. "This is a vintage, from the Golden Age", Hades said waving it around. "Cronus' personal collection."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"This godforsaken....", Hades said trying to pry Nacht off before simply combusting into fire and ash, disappearing and then reappearing behind them. Nacht now lay on the floor.
"Problem solved."

"Three way? I think you have the wrong God of the Underworld.", Hades said from over Virian's shoulder. Hades fire-spawned a bottle of Brandy. "This is a vintage, from the Golden Age", Hades said waving it around. "Cronus' personal collection."

[/QUOTE]
Virian made little grabby motions at the bottle, as it was held in front of him.

"Gimme gimme gimme."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian made little grabby motions at the bottle, as it was held in front of him.
"Gimme gimme gimme."

[/QUOTE]
"Now, Dionysus. Gimmie, gimmie never gets. Besides, do you expect me to drink out here in the hall?", Hades said holding the bottle out of his reach.

She watched the two, chewing her lip as she did. "Well, Apollo could still be laying naked in his bed for all we know" Aphrodite shrugged, she reached for the bottle, pouting at Hades, "may I look at it ?" She sulked

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Now, Dionysus. Gimmie, gimmie never gets. Besides, do you expect me to drink out here in the hall?", Hades said holding the bottle out of his reach.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes. Simply to spite me." Virian said, still trying to grab at the bottle. He needed that for his collection. As soon as he would be able to drink some, he would be able to spawn as much as he wanted.

"What do you want, Hades?"

Sharkiee said:
She watched the two, chewing her lip as she did. "Well, Apollo could still be laying naked in his bed for all we know" Aphrodite shrugged, she reached for the bottle, pouting at Hades, "may I look at it ?" She sulked
(How much did you donate?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](How much did you donate?)

[/QUOTE]
((Lmfao $9 to make it to $100 it was stuck on $91 for so long it annoyed me))

@Sharkiee @Safety Hammer

"Well for starters, a proper setting. I've loitered in the hall like a common peasant for long enough." Hades said.

Hades winked at Aphrodite, "Of course. Here you are." Hades levitated the bottle over to Aphrodite, thus initiating a game of keep away.

She gripped the bottle angling it to look at the liquid inside, "thank you sweetie" she looked at Hades, keeping the bottle away from Virian. "How did you come across such gold?" She raised her eyebrow.

((IT would have been more, but ya know bills and adult shit...))

Olivia Acerbi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35265-sharkiee/ said:
@Sharkiee[/URL] @Safety Hammer
"Well for starters, a proper setting. I've loitered in the hall like a common peasant for long enough." Hades said.

Hades winked at Aphrodite, "Of course. Here you are." Hades levitated the bottle over to Aphrodite, thus initiating a game of keep away.
"Just open a door and it will make you a house!" Virian said.

"If you're gonna ask for a blowjob next, it's gonna coat you a bit more."

Sharkiee said:
She gripped the bottle angling it to look at the liquid inside, "thank you sweetie" she looked at Hades, keeping the bottle away from Virian. "How did you come across such gold?" She raised her eyebrow.
"You forget who stood with Zeus in the Titanomachy."

(ugh, responsibility)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Just open a door and it will make you a house!" Virian said.
"If you're gonna ask for a blowjob next, it's gonna coat you a bit more."

[/QUOTE]
"How much more?", Hades joked "I could also use a back massage. By the Gods, Persephone has no idea what she's doing.", he said stretching his back.

Sharkiee said:
"I just want a taste!" Virian grumbled, as he shifted his attention towards Aphrodite.

"Is it because I chose to favor the Greeks over Paris and the Trojans?"

Aphrodite giggled, "but you already have" she winked, speaking about herself not the brandy. She handed it back to Hades, "I wonder where your brother is..." she added she had forgotten his original intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back