• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Sharkiee said:
"Well, maybe we should just head into the kitchen... my quarters are a mess, bits of wood and steel left everywhere" she muttered. She turned, walking at a slow pace down the hall, finding the large dining area in no time, she took her place on one of the gold chairs seated around the large table. Aphrodite settled her legs over on side of the chair, she stared up at the roof.
Virian followed Aphrodite to the table, sat down and pouted, before summoning a large bottle of wine. "Why does he have to be so mean?" The god whined, before pouring himself a glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I swear to Christ, I should turn you into a porpoise right now." Virian grumbled, while weakly hitting the taller male in the chest.

[/QUOTE]
Hades looked down at Virian swinging at him then at Morgana. "You don't know how right you are. ",

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Hades looked down at Virian swinging at him then at Morgana. "You don't know how right you are. ",

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, she's nice to me. You aren't. If you want any favors from me, you'll have to be nicer."

She reached over taking the glass from Virian, emptying the glass in a few gulps, "you think the God of the underworld wants to be know as nice?" She twirled her hair around her finger.

Sharkiee said:
She reached over taking the glass from Virian, emptying the glass in a few gulps, "you think the God of the underworld wants to be know as nice?" She twirled her hair around her finger.
"No. But if he wants to fuck me, he should change his attitude." Virian said, making another goblet like hi appear in front of Aphrodite. "Speaking of which, are we going to do that tonight, or am I going to have to wait like a good boy?"

Del remained silent, her blush heightening tenfold at Aphrodite's comment.

Am I the only innocent here?

She nibbled her bottom lip furiously.

Rui said:
Del remained silent, her blush heightening tenfold at Aphrodite's comment.
Am I the only innocent here?

She nibbled her bottom lip furiously.
(Actually, if we have people, no. Athena and Artemis are supposed to be strictly chaste.)

Morgana nodded at Hades, then turned her attention to Del and walked over. "May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" She asked, holding her hand out for a hand shake. @Rui

Aphrodite blinked at Virian with wide eyes taken back by the sudden openness. Settling back down into her seat with another glass of wine she inspected the liquid inside, "you couldn't handle me last time" she teased, taking a sip of the wine.

@Safety Hammer

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite blinked at Virian with wide eyes taken back by the sudden openness. Settling back down into her seat with another glass of wine she inspected the liquid inside, "you couldn't handle me last time" she teased, taking a sip of the wine.
@Safety Hammer
"Lies. I had you screaming like a hawk."

"Del, and you are?" She asked, snapped out of her revere. She smiled softly, her glow returning to its golden shade of happiness. She took the woman's hand, and instantly liked her. She seemed kind.

"Morgana" She replied. "I understand your irritation or such base behavior of these gods and goddess" She added. "It is rather degrading"

@Safety Hammer @Sharkiee

Hades sat across from them amused watching them with a smug expression. "Well, now Aphrodite. Isn't he a bit young for you?"

"I'll tell you what, Virian. If you can successfully bed both Aphrodite and myself, I'll give you access to my private cellar.", Hades grinned at Virian.

She sighed, "I don't, particularly mind it...its just rather...open." She murmured, her blush returning. "I..." She chose not to finish the sentence, not wanting to reiterate her inexperience.

Olivia Acerbi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL] @Sharkiee
Hades sat across from them amused watching them with a smug expression. "Well, now Aphrodite. Isn't he a bit young for you?"

"I'll tell you what, Virian. If you can successfully bed both Aphrodite and myself, I'll give you access to my private cellar.", Hades grinned at Virian.
"Are you sure you want to do that?"

Olivia Acerbi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:

"Who's first?"

Morgana scoffed at what she heard from these base-minded immortals. "I mind it, I wish to not hear about deals focused on such a foolish and rather idiotic behavior" She sighed.

Aphrodite bit her lip looking up at Hades, "I'll be an extra good girl for the sake of your cellar" she winked at Hades, turning her attention back to Virian, "a hawk really? Sounds more like something Zeus would do..." she took another sip of wine.

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite bit her lip looking up at Hades, "I'll be an extra good girl for the sake of your cellar" she winked at Hades, turning her attention back to Virian, "a hawk really? Sounds more like something Zeus would do..." she took another sip of wine.
"You had sex with Zeus?"

Aphrodite shrugged, "maybe I did, maybe I didn't" she kept her lips zipped, finishing up her glass of wine, "Hades, some of that brandy would be amazing right now" she pouted at him.

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite shrugged, "maybe I did, maybe I didn't" she kept her lips zipped, finishing up her glass of wine, "Hades, some of that brandy would be amazing right now" she pouted at him.
"I fucking hate you right now."

Olivia Acerbi]@RedTeam Grif "Don't you have a blood drive to raid or something?" Hades shot at Morgana. "The negativity." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
"Someone has to have a little class around here, keep some kind of divine attitude you all wont keep" She said. "Besides, blood from plastic bags? What do you take me for? A knock off vampire from one of those human movies?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back