• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Sharkiee said:
((*Pats hammers head* I know you're excited just calm down))
Aphrodite raised an eyebrow at Hades, his comment making her nibble her lip. Her gaze travelled to Del, "love and beauty..." she winked, "they come in use sweetie" she smirked, she took another sip of brandy, linking her lips as she swallowed, "oh it's worth it.." she sighed
(*wipes blood from nose*)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](*wipes blood from nose*)

[/QUOTE]
((Need to get that sorted mate... getting so much blood on the carpet.))

Del blushed again at Aphrodite's comment.

"Ehm...I've never had an alcoholic drink..." She mumbled, her voice very low as she glanced at her glass.

"It's that good?"

Sharkiee said:
((*Pats hammers head* I know you're excited just calm down))
Aphrodite raised an eyebrow at Hades, his comment making her nibble her lip. Her gaze travelled to Del, "love and beauty..." she winked, "they come in use sweetie" she smirked, she took another sip of brandy, linking her lips as she swallowed, "oh it's worth it.." she sighed
[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]@RedTeam Grif
"You act as though you're not always like this." Hades said snidely to Virian.

"When I said bed us both I meant both at once." Hades shot a smug look at Aphrodite.

"You'll understand when you're older just how boring life can get without some occasional...stimulation." Hades remarked to Del.

[/QUOTE]
"So, where are we having this little three way?"

Aphrodite frowned at Del, "what the hell do you do all day? Pick flowers and drink tea" she shook her head. Suddenly her attention was brought back to Virian, "you don't understand the challenge do you? You have to make us.... want to be bedded..." she smirked

Del opened her mouth to say "yes" but decided against it, and opted to stay silent. She watched the three, mentally taking notes.

"Okay. Well, I'm off to go play some Street Fighter." Virian said, before standing up. But before he walked out of the room, he walked over to Hades and grabbed him by the crotch.

"Tell me why I should help you cheat on your poor wife, and maybe I'll go down on you." Virian whispered into Hades' ear. "And from what I've heard from your wife, you aren't really the best at what you are tempting me with."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay. Well, I'm off to go play some Street Fighter." Virian said, before standing up. But before he walked out of the room, he walked over to Hades and grabbed him by the crotch.
"Tell me why I should help you cheat on your poor wife, and maybe I'll go down on you." Virian whispered into Hades' ear. "And from what I've heard from your wife, you aren't really the best at what you are tempting me with."

[/QUOTE]
Hades grinned from ear to ear. "It is not you who are helping me, but I who am helping you.", Hades whispered back. "As for my wife, I guess you could say her pleasure never really crossed my mind. But, you're welcome to experience me.......IF you can convince me."

(Sorry mobile notifications are bad)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Hades grinned from ear to ear. "It is not you who are helping me, but I who am helping you.", Hades whispered back. "As for my wife, I guess you could say her pleasure never really crossed my mind. But, you're welcome to experience me.......IF you can convince me."
(Sorry mobile notifications are bad)

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think I want to experience you, though. I think you are just too old for me. I don't want you to throw your back out, old man."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I don't think I want to experience you, though. I think you are just too old for me. I don't want you to throw your back out, old man."

[/QUOTE]
Hades raised an eyebrow in intrigue. "Gods, like fine wine (alluding to the cellar), only get better with age, my boy." Hades lifted Virian up. "Its not my back you should be worried about.", Hades teased looking Virian in the eyes before disintegrating into ashes and remanifesting behind Aphrodite. He ran a hand through her hair and looked at Virian again with a cheeky expression on his face.

Aphrodite let out a sigh as Hades ran his hand through her hair, "Hades, don't tease the poor boy... it's not his fault he's so young" she spoke with her eyes closed, resting her head back a little.

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite let out a sigh as Hades ran his hand through her hair, "Hades, don't tease the poor boy... it's not his fault he's so young" she spoke with her eyes closed, resting her head back a little.
[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Hades raised an eyebrow in intrigue. "Gods, like fine wine (alluding to the cellar), only get better with age, my boy." Hades lifted Virian up. "Its not my back you should be worried about.", Hades teased looking Virian in the eyes before disintegrating into ashes and remanifesting behind Aphrodite. He ran a hand through her hair and looked at Virian again with a cheeky expression on his face.

[/QUOTE]
"No, go ahead. I'm not really into the elderly."

Aphrodite laughed, opening one eye to look at him, "that's not you said last time" she teased, "in fact if I recall, you were telling me how age was a turn on..." she closed her eyes again, relaxing as Hades played with her hair.

@Olivia Acerbi @Safety Hammer

Del stopped for a moment, eyes alight,

"But wait!"

She looked at Virian with excitement,

"When you're done with them, can we actually play Street Fighter?" She grinned, "I love that game! I call Cammy!"

I cosplay her!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"No, go ahead. I'm not really into the elderly."

[/QUOTE]
"He thinks he can get to my by denying me.", Hades chuckled to Aphrodite. "He's done his homework, I'll give him that."

"You forget, I want nothing from you but to see you squirm. You want the endless variety of drink I have to offer? Hades stopped messing with Aphrodite's hair and turned away from Virian. "Then you have to play my game."

Rui said:
"But wait!"

"When you're done with them, can we actually play Street Fighter?" She grinned, "I love that game! I call Cammy!"

I cosplay her!
"I prefer Mortal Kombat." Hades said turning his attention to Del. "Would you like to play?"

Hades asked as a fire ball in his hand turned into a disc.

She pouted, turning as Hades stopped the contact with her, "you seem to play this game with everyone" she looked up at him through her eyelashes. Turning back around to face Virian, she rested back against her chair, picking up her wine and swirling it around the glass.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"He thinks he can get to my by denying me.", Hades chuckled to Aphrodite. "He's done his homework, I'll give him that."
"You forget, I want nothing from you but to see you squirm. You want the endless variety of drink I have to offer? Hades stopped messing with Aphrodite's hair and turned away from Virian. "Then you have to play my game."

[/QUOTE]
"I have an endless supply of drink. Hell, I could just ask Zeus for some of what you've got. Plus, you don't want me. I'm just a kid, remember?"

Rui said:
"But wait!"

I cosplay her!
"Yeah! I play Guile and Dudley."

Del leaned into one hip, her glow darkening somewhat.

"Oh please." She mumbled, rolling her eyes at the older God, "at least be more relevant to the game! Like...chainsaws on chains, and gruesome weapons. Fireballs are weak. That's Kirby material." She turned her attention back to Virian, "You're on! But, I'm playing in the costume. It's too fun not to."

@Safety Hammer

@Olivia Acerbi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back