• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](EH, anything important happen?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. Virian brought a hero back from the dead to seduce Hades.)

She started to stand back up, smiling. "Oh! Thanks." She was at about eye level with his hips when she noticed something...odd.

"Um, are there pockets in those togas? Because...there's something poking up."

She'd seen that a lot, especially when guys were in her presence. Odd.

She proceeded to do the first thing that came to mind:

"Here, I'll fix it." She smoothed it back down.

"Huh. Persistent."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
She started to stand back up, smiling. "Oh! Thanks." She was at about eyes level with his hips when she noticed something...odd.
"Um, are there pockets in those togas? Because...there's something poking up."

She'd seen that a lot, especially when guys were in her presence. Odd.

She proceeded to to the first thing that came to mind:

"Here, I'll fix it." She smoothed it back down.

"Huh. Persistent."
"St-stop it! I can do it!" Virian said, blush covering his face. He stood up and quickly scrambled to conceal his... thing. "There." Virian said under his breath. He turned around to see one more thing.

"You aren't wearing a bra, are you?"

She crossed her arms over her chest, blush painting her face as well.

"H-how'd you know!? Wait, why are you looking?!" She pouted.

Rui said:
She crossed her arms over her chest, blush painting her face as well.
"H-how'd you know!? Wait, why are you looking?!" She pouted.
"Why were you looking at my crotch?!" Virian said, putting his hands over his afore mentioned area.

"It was in my face! It practically poked my nose! I could've kissed it!" She covered her mouth in realization,

"That was your...I touched your..."

She physically couldn't blush any harder.

Rui said:
"It was in my face! It practically poked my nose! I could've kissed it!" She covered her mouth in realization,
"That was your...I touched your..."

She physically couldn't blush any harder.
Virian blushed with embarrassment. An awkward silence passed until Virian broke it.

"You.. why did you kiss me the first time?"

She was quiet,

"You were seductive. And attractive. And I can't exactly explain it...but I really wanted to."

She pursed her lips.

Rui said:
She was quiet,
"You were seductive. And attractive. And I can't exactly explain it...but I really wanted to."

She pursed her lips.
Virian, looked her in the eyes, before kissing her with the same passion she gave him the first time. Fireworks were going off in his head and the butterflies in his stomach were going bat shit insane. But he didn't care. He just needed to do this.

(For cinematic purposes, skip to 1:14)

[media]

[/media]

At first, she was shocked, then, instincts kicked in and she went for it, wrapping her arms around him, then breaking for a moment, hopping up to wrap her legs around his waist, and continuing in kissing him back.

This isn't chaste. Come on, Del!

Hey voice in my head? shut up.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Well shit she was something about virginity for like two hours)

[/QUOTE]
((Techinically about two days.))

Rui said:
At first, she was shocked, then, instincts kicked in and she went for it, wrapping her arms around him, then breaking for a moment, hopping up to wrap her legs around his waist, and continuing in kissing him back.
This isn't chaste. Come on, Del!

Hey voice in my head? shut up.
Virian continued to kiss her, before teleporting back to his room with a snap of his fingers. After a couple more minutes he broke it.

"Are.. are you sure you want to do this? Unlike Zeus, I don't like to do this stuff without consent."

(Geez, this escalated quickly. I was planning a slow burn, and then I just threw that to the wind.)

She blushed brightly, "Uhm," she was still a bit light headed and out of breath, "Yes?"

I mean, what did "it" entail?

Was there a way to go about this without breaking the barriers of her own domain?

And most importantly:

Why was she still in the damn Cammy cosplay?

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](I forget, is VIrian the only character you got, Hammer?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. I'm thinking about making another though.)

Rui said:
She blushed brightly, "Uhm," she was still a bit light headed and out of breath, "Yes?"
I mean, what did "it" entail?

Was there a way to go about this without breaking the barriers of her own domain?

And most importantly:

Why was she still in the damn Cammy cosplay?
"You know if you do this, you'll lose your domain."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back