• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Sharkiee said:
Hades startled her, making her jolt from her day dream, "nothing..." she answered looking into his eyes.
((Sharkiee now sounds like the saltiest beech ever... it honestly was nothing to do with the cosplay talk seriously lol))
(Heh. Beach. Cuz she's a shark. It's funny.)

Rui said:
Del was throughly exhausted. She was curled up on Virian's left side, head resting on his chest. Who knew "it" could be so tiring...
She smiled to herself.

Job well done, huh?

@Safety Hammer
"Well, you are still technically a virgin." Virian said whilst panting. He leaned over and kissed her gently. "I love you."

She kissed him back, hugging him closer as she did so. The red beret lay somewhere on the floor, forgotten with the rest of the costume. She'd probably never find every piece again...

Oh well.

She giggled, ruffling his hair as she broke away.

"I love you too."

@Safety Hammer

Hades looked seemingly sincerely into Aphrodite's eyes. "You can tell me if something's wrong. You know, I really didn't mean to play games with you earlier. I was simply hellbent on winning my bet." Hades swam closer to her.

(Nobody thinks you're salty or a beech. ) @Sharkiee

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
She kissed him back, hugging him closer as she did so. The red beret lay somewhere on the floor, forgotten with the rest of the costume. She'd probably never find every piece again...
Oh well.

She giggled, ruffling his hair as she broke away.

"I love you too."

@Safety Hammer
"You know, if you ever wanted to, I could find you a new domain."

She nuzzled his chest,

"Maybe in a little while..." She mumbled tiredly. Her voice was a little hoarse for...many reasons.

She proceeded to crawl up, straddle him, then lay down on him once more, and begin to fall asleep.

"Nighty..." She mumbled, resting her head in the crook of his neck.

@Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You know, if you ever wanted to, I could find you a new domain."

[/QUOTE]
("I could find you a new domain" what a powerplay xD )

She splashed Hades playfully, "there isn't anything wrong, you won your bet, well so it seems.." she cast a gaze toward the halls they were in earlier, "and Dionysus seems to have given up..." she looked back at Hades.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Agreed) (BUT holy balls I is starting to ship these two. Because he's Hades and she's Aphrodite. I dont know what point that makes though)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, it's getting shipped.)

Rui said:
She nuzzled his chest,
"Maybe in a little while..." She mumbled tiredly. Her voice was a little hoarse for...many reasons.

She proceeded to crawl up, straddle him, then lay down on him once more, and begin to fall asleep.

"Nighty..." She mumbled, resting her head in the crook of his neck.

@Safety Hammer
Virian happily wrapped his arms around her and cuddled the goddess. Maybe next time he'll have to dress up in his Spain cosplay.

She had a warm glow around her, a soft shade of pink that seemed to envelope them both. She was quite content, and sated, and ready for a good nap.

She pressed a sleepy kiss to the side of his neck before finally passing out.

@Safety Hammer

Sharkiee said:
She splashed Hades playfully, "there isn't anything wrong, you won your bet, well so it seems.." she cast a gaze toward the halls they were in earlier, "and Dionysus seems to have given up..." she looked back at Hades.
"He's become wrapped up in corrupting that so-called Goddess of Innocence.", Hades said looking up in that direction. Hades' gaze drifted to Aphrodite's figure. "I can see why Ares was so broken up about you."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](*lowkey wants to ruin moment*)

[/QUOTE]
(Do it, and I am going to rip three quarters of your Fathead off of your wall.)

She chuckled, "innocence..." she rested her head back looking at the sky, "sweet talking doesn't get you everywhere" she said as she closed her eyes, letting the water soothe her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharkiee said:
She chuckled, "innocence..." she rested her head back looking at the sky, "sweet talking doesn't get you everywhere" she said as she closed her eyes, letting the water soothe her.
(Can I? Can I please ruin it?)

Sharkiee said:
"Funny considering you were throwing yourself at me not too long ago." Hades said as he floated on his back. " What's changed?"

She grinned, "you don't like it when gods play hard to get do you?" she looked back at Hades, "it's a pain in the ass" she raised her eyebrow. She chuckled drifting over to him, pushing him down by the stomach so he sunk down, "I was not all over you.. it was part of the facade" she added.

@Olivia Acerbi

Virian woke up and looked out his window into the pocket dimension where his apartment resided. It was about 9:00. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed his apron, before slipping it on and turning on the stove.

"Nothing like the smell of pancakes in the morning!"

Sharkiee said:
She grinned, "you don't like it when gods play hard to get do you?" she looked back at Hades, "it's a pain in the ass" she raised her eyebrow. She chuckled drifting over to him, pushing him down by the stomach so he sunk down, "I was not all over you.. it was part of the facade" she added.
@Olivia Acerbi
He let himself sink to the bottom. "Playing hard to get...." he thought. It'd been a something he was all too familiar with. He closed his eyes and just laid at the bottom. Hades always got the short end of the stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back