• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

She frowned slightly,

Well that takes out some of the fun,

"Is there a way not to?" She knew a little bit about what went on in these cases...from friends, mostly...

And 50 Shades of Grey.

She loved that damn book.

She bit her lip once more in thought,

"You're the sex God, think something up." She teased, smiling softly.

Aphrodite slid into the water after Hades, the water cooling her off. She ducked under the water for a second, making her hair wet, she drifted to the side of the pool, frowning at Hades.

@Olivia Acerbi

Rui said:
She frowned slightly,
Well that takes out some of the fun,

"Is there a way not to?" She knew a little bit about what went on in these cases...from friends, mostly...

And 50 Shades of Grey.

She loved that damn book.

She bit her lip once more in thought,

"You're the sex God, think something up." She teased, smiling softly.
"Well maybe if I just-"

(F2B)

(~then I must be smoking~)

(Is a 5'4 blonde-ginger who secretly cosplays everything under the sun and befriends all the otakus)

(Secretly.)

Rui said:
(~then I must be smoking~)
(Is a 5'4 blonde-ginger who secretly cosplays everything under the sun and befriends all the otakus)

(Secretly.)
(Yes. Yes indeed.)

(I'm pretty basic. First cosplay: Hatsune Miku. I want to get color contacts and go to a con with it, but I don't have the time or guts :3 I have a few friends who go, but I'm in the popular pretty crowd. So...)

((*sits quietly.... is nothing special so she doesn't boast*))

Last edited by a moderator:
(I don't wana boast D: I'm actually quite miffed. I want to be back in the geeky crowd sometimes. Ah well. Proceeding.)

Rui said:
(I'm pretty basic. First cosplay: Hatsune Miku. I want to get color contacts and go to a con with it, but I don't have the time or guts :3 I have a few friends who go, but I'm in the popular pretty crowd. So...)
(Talkin about going to cons and all that, I'm broke. I went to school dressed like Sans because it was cheaper than a con. But I'm a fucking stick so I should have been Papyrus. Man I had the skeleton costume and mask and everything. Got weird looks, some people gave me a hug. Then I lost a slipper and I was pissed. The end)

Del was throughly exhausted. She was curled up on Virian's left side, head resting on his chest. Who knew "it" could be so tiring...

She smiled to herself.

Job well done, huh?

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia Acerbi](I dressed up as a giant breadstick once......) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35265-sharkiee/ said:
@Sharkiee[/URL] (BUT WHHYYYY?)
(Your my idol)

(( .-. Geez calm down... I'll stay then... just thought the rp was coming to the end with so much ooc))

Hades surfaced and noticed Aphrodite's sad expression. "What's wrong....why the long face?"

(Don't go)

Hades startled her, making her jolt from her day dream, "nothing..." she answered looking into his eyes.

((Sharkiee now sounds like the saltiest beech ever... it honestly was nothing to do with the cosplay talk seriously lol))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back