• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Del woke up a few minuets later, slipping on a T-shirt she found in a closet. It was a effective dress, no underwear required.

"The pancakes call; I must obey!"

She giggled, walking (somewhat stiffly) into the kicthen.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?" She asked, somewhat amused, somewhat aroused by his choice of attire.

@Safety Hammer

Aphrodite drifted back to her spot on the side of the pool, her eyes gazing into the water at the now submerged Hades, "drama queen" she mumbled, resting herself back against the side, she could always use her powers on him, but what would the fun be in that.

Rui said:
Del woke up a few minuets later, slipping on a T-shirt she found in a closet. It was a effective dress, no underwear required.
"The pancakes call; I must obey!"

She giggled, walking (somewhat stiffly) into the kicthen.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?" She asked, somewhat amused, somewhat aroused by his choice of attire.

@Safety Hammer
"Pancakes, mon cher." Virian said, kissing her on the forehead. "How was yesterday?"

"Excellent, chef." She giggled, smiling brightly.

"Lemme lick the batter off the spoon! I love pancake batter!"

She grabbed the spoon from the batter bowl and began licking it off, pouting comically when some splattered on her cheek.

(True facts: I love all batter.)

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
"Excellent, chef." She giggled, smiling brightly.
"Lemme lick the batter off the spoon! I love pancake batter!"

She grabbed the spoon from the batter bowl and began licking it off, pouting comically when some splattered on her cheek.

(True facts: I love all batter.)

@Safety Hammer
"Cut it out, you're giving me nostalgia from last night"

She stuck her tongue out at him, continuing with her cleaning of the spoon, ignoring the batter on her cheek.

Rui said:
She stuck her tongue out at him, continuing with her cleaning of the spoon, ignoring the batter on her cheek.
Virian leaned over and licked the batter off of her cheek. "Are you hungry?"

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite drifted back to her spot on the side of the pool, her eyes gazing into the water at the now submerged Hades, "drama queen" she mumbled, resting herself back against the side, she could always use her powers on him, but what would the fun be in that.
Hades opened his eyes and floated back up to the surface on his back again. "What do you think of me?", he asked plainly. "What comes to mind when you hear "Hades"?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Hades opened his eyes and floated back up to the surface on his back again. "What do you think of me?", he asked plainly. "What comes to mind when you hear "Hades"?"

[/QUOTE]
(Disney's Hercules.)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Hades opened his eyes and floated back up to the surface on his back again. "What do you think of me?", he asked plainly. "What comes to mind when you hear "Hades"?"

[/QUOTE]
(Rapist kidnapper)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Rapist kidnapper)

[/QUOTE]
(trudat, not so sure about the rapist part but, fair assessment)

giphy.gif

She smriked, watching as Hades floated back to the surface, "why does it matter what I think of you Hades?" she sighed, letting her feet float up, swishing them around as they surfaced, "I think of someone lonely..." she spoke honestly, her gaze drifting down to her toes as she wriggled them.

@Olivia Acerbi

WNSpnrM.gif

Hades stared blankly into the sky. "So that's your opinion of me?", he said quietly. "Too bad it's wrong." he spun over and darted across the pool to the shallow end. "I couldn't be happier." He said spawning a pool-stool and table, then some drinks.

Aphrodite pouted, "I was more or less referring to how I see people, as I think you're very lonely in a sense that you love one but do not recieve it back from her" she pushed her feet back down, kicking off the wall of the pool, floating towards were Hades was setting up his table. "Not that no one loves you, you just direct it at the wrong person" she smirked.

@Olivia Acerbi

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite pouted, "I was more or less referring to how I see people, as I think you're very lonely in a sense that you love one but do not recieve it back from her" she pushed her feet back down, kicking off the wall of the pool, floating towards were Hades was setting up his table. "Not that no one loves you, you just direct it at the wrong person" she smirked.
@Olivia Acerbi
(Just bang already.)

Sharkiee said:
@Olivia Acerbi
"You think so?" Hades said pouring two glasses of Rhea's famous Moonshine (pun very intended) "How do you figure?" He handed her a glass and then created a deck of cards.

Aphrodite watched him, thinking before she spoke, "why are you happy?" she spoke, keeping herself low in the water, "your love Persephone does not want you? but yet you say you are happy?" she lowered her mouth into the water, she watched him again before continuing, she took the glass from Hades, taking a small mouthful of the liquid, " did you ever stop to think about other goddesses?" she asked, her eyes searching his face.

(twice actually)

@Olivia Acerbi

@Olivia Acerbi[/URL]
Hades downed his glass and stared at it for a moment. "Sure, I did. But, I'm not exactly like my brothers Zeus or Poseidon. People don't exactly jump at the idea of courtship with the God of the Damned. " He said pouring another glass. "Persephone will come around. Hell, she better. It's not like she has a choice anymore." He took a drink from his glass and set it down, picking up the deck of cards. "Canasta?"

"I can't believe Dionysus is missing this, you'd think he could smell it the moment you opened the bottle" she took another mouthful, "I'm sure she will" she frowned, swirling the liquid around in the glass, "I'm not in the mood for games right now" she finished off the glass placing it down on the side. She swam to the stairs and got out, summoning a towel out of nothing to wrap around her.

@Olivia Acerbi

Sharkiee said:
"I can't believe Dionysus is missing this, you'd think he could smell it the moment you opened the bottle" she took another mouthful, "I'm sure she will" she frowned, swirling the liquid around in the glass, "I'm not in the mood for games right now" she finished off the glass placing it down on the side. She swam to the stairs and got out, summoning a towel out of nothing to wrap around her.
@Olivia Acerbi
"Games...", Hades said introspectively under his breath. He drank the rest of his glass and laughed a little. "I'm sorry,.." He called to her. "...about the way I come across." He started to shuffle the cards.

"I wasn't always this way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back