• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

((This is the world's longest pool scene with Hades and aphrodite... 2 f2b and a fking morning lol... the concept of time in this role my god..))

Sharkiee said:
((I have returned 3am start for work holy shit is this shit worth it... T.T))

Aphrodite shrugged, "years of no worship drains a person" she frowned, she collected her hair to one side, letting the water drip down the towel.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36509-olivia-acerbi/@Olivia Acerbi

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36509-olivia-acerbi/
Hades slip the deck and started dealing cards. "Try centuries. Most, gods and mortals alike, dread my presence for what I represent." Hades picked up his deck and the other deck levitated across the table as if some invisible person were holding them. "I'm surprised even the Goddess of Love herself has tolerated my company as long as you have."

(I'm so sorry)

Sharkiee said:
((This is the world's longest pool scene with Hades and aphrodite... 2 f2b and a fking morning lol... the concept of time in this role my god..))
(Mt Olympus is on PST so days are infinite or something, I think....)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](Mt Olympus is on PST so days are infinite or something, I think....)

[/QUOTE]
(Each "room" is a pocket dimension. And time moves faster in said pocket dimension.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Each "room" is a pocket dimension. And time moves faster in said pocket dimension.)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol I was just sayin shit (^U^))

A loud rumbling can be heard from the halls((?) pocket dimensions are confusing)). Mania rips through the halls astride a screaming chopper, baseball bat in hand. She sets the nearby furniture ablaze as she passes. "Nope, nope, nope, nope..", she chants passing doors. "Which one of these doors has my sweetums behind it?"

Del nodded,

"Yeah! I still have a Karin cosplay! You put on Ken!" She darted back to her room;

Still in the apron.

"I'll be right back~!"

(New title options: God of kinks. God of anime moments. God of the Pervs. God of cosplay...)

((*hold temple* God give me strength... I hope I don't murder anyone today...))

Aphrodite took a seat next to Hades, looking at the cards curiously, "believe it or not, I don't actually mind your company" she Chuckled.

@Olivia Acerbi

Rui said:
Del nodded,
"Yeah! I still have a Karin cosplay! You put on Ken!" She darted back to her room;

Still in the apron.

"I'll be right back~!"

(New title options: God of kinks. God of anime moments. God of the Pervs. God of cosplay...)
(Lady Virian)

She resurfaced in her cosplay, running out to find burning halls.

"Huh?!" She yelped, "E-Excuse me? Why are you setting things on fire!?" She asked, baby blues wide in question.

@Olivia Acerbi

Rui said:
Del nodded,

Still in the apron.

"I'll be right back~!"

(God of Geeks)

Sharkiee said:
((*hold temple* God give me strength... I hope I don't murder anyone today...))
Aphrodite took a seat next to Hades, looking at the cards curiously, "believe it or not, I don't actually mind your company" she Chuckled.

@Olivia Acerbi
Hades smiled at Aphrodite. "Nor do I yours." Hades traded two cards and frowned looking at his deck. The floating deck traded none. "Confident are we?", Hades effectively said to himself. ((@V@) loop).

"I thought you weren't in the mood for games", he said playfully nudging Aphrodite.

(Just don't get caught if you do.)

Rui said:
She resurfaced in her cosplay, running out to find burning halls.
"Huh?!" She yelped, "E-Excuse me? Why are you setting things on fire!?" She asked, baby blues wide in question.

@Olivia Acerbi
Mania noticed Del. "Looks like this is my stop!", she said crashing the bike into the wall and going flying off the bike and into Del.

"whu-!" She fell backwards, too stunned to be coordinated,

"VIRIAN!"

(Of course the god of geeks would be a hot blonde cosplayer.)

Rui said:
"VIRIAN!"

Mania landed atop Del. "You really shouldn't play in traffic." she said to her with a grinning ear to ear.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania landed atop Del. "You really shouldn't play in traffic." she said to her with a grinning ear to ear.

[/QUOTE]
Virian walked outside of his room, wearing the pants of his Ryu cosplay, and saw Mania. He sighed and walked over. "It's alright. She's harmless for the most part. How are you doing, crazy?"

Rui said:
"VIRIAN!"

(God of geeks means that you will be a minor under Virian! (*U*))

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian walked outside of his room, wearing the pants of his Ryu cosplay, and saw Mania. He sighed and walked over. "It's alright. She's harmless for the most part. How are you doing, crazy?"

[/QUOTE]
Mania got up off of Del. "Do I need a reason to come see my best-friend.....uh........Dia, Dionnn and the Belmonts? Diii-o? Holy Diver? YOU'VE DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA!", Mania sung walking into Virian's room.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania got up off of Del. "Do I need a reason to come see my best-friend.....uh........Dia, Dionnn and the Belmonts? Diii-o? Holy Diver? YOU'VE DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA!", Mania sung walking into Virian's room.

[/QUOTE]
"It's Dionysus." Virian said as he helped Del onto her feet.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"It's Dionysus." Virian said as he helped Del onto her feet.

[/QUOTE]
"Right, Dionsyphilis.", she skipped through his room. She helps herself to a handful of pancakes before hopping onto his counter-top. "How have you been?", she tilts her head at him, her legs swinging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back