• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

((It's also 100% historically accurate... right ? Lel))

Aphrodite grinned at Virian, "can't bed someone you hate" she winked, "but I'm not confirming that I did or not" she added, "what's the fun in kiss and tell?" She waved her empty glass at Hades.

@Olivia Acerbi @Safety Hammer

Sharkiee said:
((It's also 100% historically accurate... right ? Lel))
Aphrodite grinned at Virian, "can't bed someone you hate" she winked, "but I'm not confirming that I did or not" she added, "what's the fun in kiss and tell?" She waved her empty glass at Hades.

@Olivia Acerbi @Safety Hammer
"Fine. Just tell me who's first."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You had sex with Zeus?"[/Q
Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite shrugged, "maybe I did, maybe I didn't" she kept her lips zipped, finishing up her glass of wine, "Hades, some of that brandy would be amazing right now" she pouted at him.
[/QUOTE]
"Of course, my rose.", Hades said just to spite Virian. He spawned the bottle and a glass and poured it.

He floated it to Aphrodite, keeping eye contact with Virian the whole time.

(Sorry my posts have been shitty and spaced I'm currently out with a friend and the mobile version of this site is worse than the 300 sequel)

((* coos over her cute little popsicle*))

Aphrodite looked over at Virian, "oh I'm not giving in that easy.." she picked the glass out of the air, swirling it around the glass she sniffed it, "mmmm.." she took a small sip, her eyes staying locked with Virian, "oh it's better than sex" she smirked.

((I'm on the phone too, at work on a Sunday... *sobs into paperwork*))

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Of course, my rose.", Hades said just to spite Virian. He spawned the bottle and a glass and poured it.
He floated it to Aphrodite, keeping eye contact with Virian the whole time.

(Sorry my posts have been shitty and spaced I'm currently out with a friend and the mobile version of this site is worse than the 300 sequel)

[/QUOTE]
Sharkiee said:
((* coos over her cute little popsicle*))
Aphrodite looked over at Virian, "oh I'm not giving in that easy.." she picked the glass out of the air, swirling it around the glass she sniffed it, "mmmm.." she took a small sip, her eyes staying locked with Virian, "oh it's better than sex" she smirked.

((I'm on the phone too, at work on a Sunday... *sobs into paperwork*))
"OH MY FUCKING GODS, TELL ME WHO IS FIRST OR IM DRAGGING ONE OF YOU TO MY BEDROOM BY THE FUCKING HAIR!"

Rui said:
(I'm always on my phone...•^•)
Del made a face, then glanced over at Virian.

"You're quiet loose, aren't you?"

@Safety Hammer
"I have been looking for this brandy for 80,000 years. I will do anything for a sip, since that means I can summon bottles of it on command. So yeah, I'm a bit of a slut."

Rui said:
Del shrugged,
Ah, fuck it.

She walked over, stood on her tiptoes, and proceeded to kiss Virian, most certainly not in the style of a virgin.

@Safety Hammer
Virian's eyes widened. He was definitely not expecting that. He leaned in and kissed her back.

She continued it for a while, thoroughly enjoying herself, before hesitantly pulling away, blush aglow once more.

"Had to. Couldn't help it." She murmured, smiling sheepishly.

@Safety Hammer

Aphrodite watched with wide eyes, unsure what to think of this, "Hades, if she isn't a virgin... can she still be..." she wasn't sure how to word it, the sight before her making her feel a little uneasy.

@Olivia Acerbi

Rui said:
She continued it for a while, thoroughly enjoying herself, before hesitantly pulling away, blush aglow once more.
"Had to. Couldn't help it." She murmured, smiling sheepishly.

@Safety Hammer
"Uh, don't worry about it?"

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite watched with wide eyes, unsure what to think of this, "Hades, if she isn't a virgin... can she still be..." she wasn't sure how to word it, the sight before her making her feel a little uneasy.
@Olivia Acerbi
(If she had sex, she would no longer be a minor god under Hera, but would switch to Aphrodite or Dionysus.)

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiled cheerfully, back to normal,

"Anywho, proceed." She replied, gesturing to the two. She turned back to Aphrodite, "I mean, I've kissed someone before..." She mumbled, fiddling with a pigtail.

Sharkiee said:
@Olivia Acerbi
(Basically she would lose the title of being the god of virginity and innocence, and pick a new title.)

@RedTeam Grif

"You act as though you're not always like this." Hades said snidely to Virian.

"When I said bed us both I meant both at once." Hades shot a smug look at Aphrodite.

"You'll understand when you're older just how boring life can get without some occasional...stimulation." Hades remarked to Del.

She pouted pointedly to Hades, "I don't want to, though." She mumbled, playing with a pigtail. "It's bad." She huffed like a child.

@Olivia Acerbi

Last edited by a moderator:
(For example:

Let's say Del does have sex with someone. She would have to pick a 'house', either one under Aphrodite or Virian. Let's say she picks Aphrodite. So then, she would have to pick a domain/title for Del. After that, she becomes a new minor god.)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]@RedTeam Grif
"You act as though you're not always like this." Hades said snidely to Virian.

"When I said bed us both I meant both at once." Hades shot a smug look at Aphrodite.

"You'll understand when you're older just how boring life can get without some occasional...stimulation." Hades remarked to Del.

[/QUOTE]
Virian's expression went from one of confusion to one of excitement. "Now we're talking. When and where. And should I wear lingerie?"

((*Pats hammers head* I know you're excited just calm down))

Aphrodite raised an eyebrow at Hades, his comment making her nibble her lip. Her gaze travelled to Del, "love and beauty..." she winked, "they come in use sweetie" she smirked, she took another sip of brandy, linking her lips as she swallowed, "oh it's worth it.." she sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back