• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Nacht turned her attention to Del and her eyes flashed red. "I wanna go! I can show you!" She said, jumping up and running over to her. "I'll show you!" @Rui

Akali paused as Del spoke up. "On second thought, perhaps I should tend to the newcomer. You two seem to have yourselves handled." With a wink to Aphrodite, Akali turned towards Del. "Greetings, young one. What might your name be?"

@RedTeam Grif @Rui @Sharkiee @Noivian

"As a matter of fact I happen to have some right here." Hades took the opportunity to practice his craft. He materialized a dish with a teapot and 5 cups from black smoke and flames. The tea was laced with a temporary curse, to incite rage amongst the group. "Be my guest.", he grinned sinisterly.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"He can do that by scaring people!" She said. "Its really fun. What is the game called? Hide and go scare?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Rui said:
(I go to rehearsal, and this happens D;)
Del was still flushed, unsure of what exactly to do. She was sent into overload.

Pretty blonde lady, scary guy, where's Zeus? Sexual weirdness...GOD I WANT A HAMBURGER AND A CUP OF CHAMOMILE TEA!

"E-excuse me? Could someone please tell me where to get a cup of tea?" She murmured, arms firmly crossed, her glow brightening in her annoyance.
(Why does this situation remind me of HGTTG?)

Nacht grabbed her cup and sniffed it. She looked at the tea and poured some out, laughing at the splash. "It smells funny, is it fear juice? I LOVE fear juice! I usually get it from humans though"

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you," Akali warned. She couldn't remember Hades ever being so cooperative, unless there was some kind of catch. She'd rather not take her chances. An honorable warrior was ever vigilant.

(Holy shit, look at this.)

dionysus_by_daughtergothel-d4q8nlj.jpg

Noivian said:
"I wouldn't drink that if I were you," Akali warned. She couldn't remember Hades ever being so cooperative, unless there was some kind of catch. She'd rather not take her chances. An honorable warrior was ever vigilant.
(Fucking pomegranates...)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht grabbed her cup and sniffed it. She looked at the tea and poured some out, laughing at the splash. "It smells funny, is it fear juice? I LOVE fear juice! I usually get it from humans though"

[/QUOTE]
"It can be whatever you want it to be, little one." Hades said making the tea in contort into a screaming face.

Noivian said:
"Oh? And why not?.......Do you not trust me?", Hades asked with a smug look.

She shook her head at the offerings of tea and fear juice and whatever else.

"I'm Del." She said finally, her glow dimming as her annoyance died down. "And if someone could just show me a kitchen, I can make the tea myself." She pointed her gaze towards Hades. "But that was very kind, none the less. Thank you."

"Hmm, she says not to drink it. But I want to. It smells funny, and I like the little face, its cute" She said. She was always ready to try something that entertained her, good or bad. "How'd you make it?" She asked Hades

After Virian finished up with Apollo, he changed out of his formal clothes. He walked over to the rest of the group, goblet of wine in his hand.

"Hades! It's been too long. How's Persephone?"

Dionysus_Bacchus_Greek_God_Art_02_by_DreamlessxPassion.jpg

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Oh? And why not?.......Do you not trust me?", Hades asked with a smug look.

[/QUOTE]
"No, I don't particularily trust you," Akali stated.

Rui said:
She shook her head at the offerings of tea and fear juice and whatever else.
"I'm Del." She said finally, her glow dimming as her annoyance died down. "And if someone could just show me a kitchen, I can make the tea myself." She pointed her gaze towards Hades. "But that was very kind, none the less. Thank you."
She turned back to Del. "It's very nice to meet you, Del. As for the kitchen, you must first choose a room. Your room is more or less your house here, so the term 'room' can be a bit decieving. There'll be a kitchen in your room."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Hmm, she says not to drink it. But I want to. It smells funny, and I like the little face, its cute" She said. She was always ready to try something that entertained her, good or bad. "How'd you make it?" She asked Hades

[/QUOTE]
"With love.", Hades said feigning affection. "Drink some."

(Haha with love that made me laugh)

"Eww, love? I dont think that tastes very good" She said, looking at it with a tilted head.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After Virian finished up with Apollo, he changed out of his formal clothes. He walked over to the rest of the group, goblet of wine in his hand.
"Hades! It's been too long. How's Persephone?"

Dionysus_Bacchus_Greek_God_Art_02_by_DreamlessxPassion.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"Virian, I'd hoped to never see you again.", Hades said monotonically. "Still knee deep in debauchery, I see.", he said, a slight twitch of his brown as he looked at Virian with disapproving eyes.

Noivian said:
"No, I don't particularily trust you," Akali stated.
She turned back to Del. "It's very nice to meet you, Del. As for the kitchen, you must first choose a room. Your room is more or less your house here, so the term 'room' can be a bit decieving. There'll be a kitchen in your room."
"That's too bad. You know Ares and I were very close." Hades said dematerializing the tea into flames and smoke.

Aphrodite jolted at the mention of Ares name, looking around at the sudden group of people.

((GO afk for a few minutes and I miss everything))

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Virian, I'd hoped to never see you again.", Hades said monotonically. "Still knee deep in debauchery, I see.", he said, a slight twitch of his brown as he looked at Virian with disapproving eyes.

[/QUOTE]
"Finally calling me by my new name now, huh? Shame. I thought it was always quite fun how you would call me Dionysus.

Akali couldn't help but snort at Hades' response to Virian. "Ares is dead to me, Hades. He's been MIA for too long. A soldier that abandons his post is no soldier of mine."

Noivian said:
Akali couldn't help but snort at Hades' response to Virian. "Ares is dead to me, Hades. He's been MIA for too long. A soldier that abandons his post is no soldier of mine."
"Come now, don't be so hard on the man......*Hades glanced at Aphrodite* he's heart-broken." He looked back at Akali, "Can you, not relate? Or are you really as boring as you seem?"

@Sharkiee @Noivian

(I think I have to edit Hades' CS)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back