• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Apollo

Apollo watched the interaction with interest, The new girl was nervous as hell and it could be seen.

Looking to Virian he shrugged. apparently she did not.

When she claimed to be his opposite, Apollo burst out laughing, tears running down his cheeks.

Awwwh poor baby, denied yet again

Chuckling he said seductively

I'm here don't worry

@Rui @Safety Hammer

Apollo

Apollo huffed like a child and folded his arms,

When he was bored Virian was usually good to have some fun with.

Staying where he was he watched the interaction with bored annoyance

@Rui @Safety Hammer

"Not nessesarily," she mumbled, her face still flushed, "My domain is virginity..." She mumbled, legs squeezed together quite tightly. She watched the two with mild curiosity, then recalled the weight on her shoulder.

"C-could you maybe show me where I'm supposed to go, before you, uhm, 'get it on'?"

She crossed her arms over her chest, squishing her chest together in her white V-neck, showing a very good amount of cleavage.

@Safety Hammer

@Haus Of Alaska

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
"Not nessesarily," she mumbled, her face still flushed, "My domain is virginity..." She mumbled, legs squeezed together quite tightly. She watched the two with mild curiosity, then recalled the weight on her shoulder.
"C-could you maybe show me where I'm supposed to go, before you, uhm, 'get it on'?"

She crossed her arms over her chest, squishing her chest together in her white V-neck, showing a very good amount of cleavage.

@Safety Hammer

@Haus Of Alaska
"Anything you want, darling." Virian said, oogling at her... assets.

Apollo

Apollo grinned and draped himself over Varian.

Looking at the new girl, he spoke again

"Where do you need to go"

While he spoke, his hands were roaming everywhere on Varian

@Rui @Safety Hammer

Apollo

Apollo sighed and stopped his actions, just staying on Varian while it was explained to the new girl

what was going on and where to go.

He was frustrated but he said nothing.

@Safety Hammer @Rui

Rui said:

@Safety Hammer

@Haus Of Alaska
Virian sighed. As much as he wanted, he couldn't show her around. Especially with Apollo groping him the entire time.

"Just pick a room and it will shape to the house you most desire. Now if you excuse me for a second, I have to take care of something."

Apollo

Apollo grinned, he would not be bored for very much longer.

He could not help but get excited.

He found himself draped over Varian like a common harlot,

however he found he could not care

@Rui @Safety Hammer

Apollo

Apollo chuckled, they both knew how this went down.

With a playful chuckle he spoke

"
The same as always, you are"

He whispered lustfully and playfully bit Varians ear.

"How do you feel about pinning down the sun"

@Safety Hammer

Del blushed so hard she looked like a blonde tomato, squeaked, and ran off, hating how arousing that had been to witness.

Growing bored of the bat creature, Akali turned and made her way down the hall. Passing by Virian and Apollo, she frowned at their vulgar shenanigans and public dirty talk. "No class," she muttered under her breath, striding away from the two down the hall. It was then that she noticed a new girl running off down the hall. She'd have to slap some sense into Apollo and Virian later for scaring her off. Trying to clear the growing scowl off her face, Akali donned an impassive, if not mildly concerned expression, and followed quickly after Del.

@Rui

(I'll hop in here)

Hades turned the corner only to be greeted by a girl seemingly running form something and another girl following her down the hall. Having seen countless similar scenarios while here he ignored them. His expression became mildly aggravated as he passed the room with Virian and Apollo he'd grown tired of the excess mindless self indulgence he's encountered at every turn while visiting from the Underworld. "Careless fools.", he muttered.

"You there, girl, do you by chance know where I can find my brother Zeus.", he called out down the hall.

@Noivian @Rui

Haus Of Alaska] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=18px][COLOR=#ffa64d][B][I]Apollo[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Book Antiqua']Apollo nodded and kissed Varian on the jaw.[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Watching the new girl run off.[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Turning back to Varian he smirked[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][I]"Soo where will we go?"[/I][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
"My bedroom? And can we make it quick? I need to meet up with Aphrodite later." Virian said.

Aphrodite closed the door to her living quarters behind her, she could hear the voices of other gods down the hall from her. A little small talk never hurt anyone, she made her way towards the voices. She first saw Hades, a grin set across her face, Hades was always fun. She crept up behind the group, popping a hand on her hip as she joined, her eyes were instantly drawn to the girl with blonde hair, similar to her, but only a demi, "hello there pretty little thing" her eyes lit with amusment. Her eyes locked with the others, "Hades, Akali" she grinned, nodding a greeting at each.

@Rui @Noivian @Olivia Acerbi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back