• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

"Yes, I figured Morgana was busy," Akali sighed, offering her fingers as a perch for the bat. "Suppose I can just keep you for company until she's done, eh?" With her free hand, Akali carefully ran her fingertips over the bat's fur, rubbing lightly behind the ears like one would for a cat. "Or perhaps I could just walk right in." Removing the hand from the bat's ears, she went to push open the door and step inside.

The bat saw the movement and suddenly the tiny bat turned into this huge bat creature. He blocked the door and hissed at her.

477807_1325983844_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay, I guess I'm not going to go inside," Akali backed off, one hand on the hilt of the katana she kept around her hips and behind her at all times.

Once she backed off, Vlad calmed down. He moved and bumped his head against her hand that wasnt on the hilt. He had enjoyed the pets she gave him around his ears a minute ago/

Hypnos smiled, " Good just like that. Slowly but surely. Now see if you can change the land you have control over into something else. Something that will scare the mortals." Hypnos encouraged happy with her progress.

SleepyBuddha said:
Hypnos smiled, " Good just like that. Slowly but surely. Now see if you can change the land you have control over into something else. Something that will scare the mortals." Hypnos encouraged happy with her progress.
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht had to focus more on that, her eyes glowing even redder. But even after a few minutes, nothing happened. "I cant do it!"

[/QUOTE]
Caius followed the two. Well, it was more like he was getting dragged along, since he could barely keep up with Nacht's pace.

They arrived at Hypnos dorm, where, with his powers, they were put to sleep as he constructed a dreamscape around them. Caius looked around, impressed by Hypnos' powers. "Not bad.", he murmured as he summoned two more golems for Nacht to corrupt. He kept himself in the background, watching her doing her best to impress her, what one could call, teacher.

(Sorry, busy week and didn't get any notifications :< )

(Didnt get these two notifs either)

Nacht looked around at what she had control over and gt a grin and thought real hard. In a few seconds, hands and arms started poking out from the ground, clawed and rotted skin. (If any of you have ever seen Hellraiser, think of the female Cinnibite with the opened up throat) That seemed to materialize out of the shadow with a haunting noise.

@SleepyBuddha @IronManatee

Hypnos smiled a gentle smile. " Good work. Now see if you can expand your influence over the dreamscape itself. Don't focus on the ground. Focus on the dream itself." Hypnos advised. Soon he could give her a human to test her skill on.

@RedTeam Grif

She had to think even more, to the point where she was about to throw a fit again before the sky darkened and everything seemed to die. Creatures of all kinds, grotesque, vile, twisted, and a straight up gore fest with organs spilling out of some bodies and stuff you usually see in a pretty twisted horror movie.

Hypnos nodded content with Nacht's progress with her abilities. "Very good, Very good. I think your ready for a true test. " the dreamscape faded into nothing and all that could be seen were little lights that represented all the dreams of all the sleeping beings. Hypnos waited a moment before plucking one from its place.

" This human has yet to pay homage to the gods once this year. I want you to scare him so that he will pray for the nightmares to cease. Continue until I say otherwise." Hypnos said pushing the little white orb over to Nacht.

@RedTeam Grif

Nacht purred and quickly ensnared it in her claws. Soon enough it turned a dark purple. "FUnny humans"

Hypnos disappeared from the dreamscape and back into Erebos with Nacht's friend. There he fell asleep waiting for Nacht to finish her duty.

@RedTeam Grif

After a while, the nightmares got so bad the human did what Hypnos said he would do. She then ate the dream.

Apollo

He was bored, plain and simple.

He was not saying he was needy but when he was bored he tended to look for something fun to do.

When he was looking to find fun he tended to pick the completely wrong gods to mess with.

Getting up and stretching he went searching for his target.

Finding Ya, he grinned and made his way to him, throwing his arms around him

"Hey Handsome, I'm bored and wanted to hang out"

@Alphaius

At this moment in time, Delphina entered her new home.

"Woah..." She gasped, eyes widened to owl like proportions. She began exploring, searching for someone to tell her exactly where to put her duffel bag down. It was rather heavy, and she wasn't exactly known for her strength. In fact, rather the oposite; she was a weakling of weaklings.

"Hello? Little help required..." She called, big baby blues gazing around like a dazed baby fawn. She was lost in her soon-to-be-house. That's pathetic.

"I need a map of this place..." She murmured, biting her bottom lip in thought. She sighed and continued walking, hoping to find a person.

(@ anyone)

Rui said:
At this moment in time, Delphina entered her new home.
"Woah..." She gasped, eyes widened to owl like proportions. She began exploring, searching for someone to tell her exactly where to put her duffel bag down. It was rather heavy, and she wasn't exactly known for her strength. In fact, rather the oposite; she was a weakling of weaklings.

"Hello? Little help required..." She called, big baby blues gazing around like a dazed baby fawn. She was lost in her soon-to-be-house. That's pathetic.

"I need a map of this place..." She murmured, biting her bottom lip in thought. She sighed and continued walking, hoping to find a person.

(@ anyone)
Virian, who was walking back to his room, saw Del.

"Hi. You need help?"

Apollo

He got bored with trying to get a reaction out of Ya so he moved on.

He found Virian approaching someone he had never seen before and grinned, this would be fun.

Jumping down from his perch with a smile, he approached the pair

"Heeeey guys, whats going on"

He ran a hand through his hair and looped it through Virian's with an almost cheesy grin

@Safety Hammer @Rui

Del was about to reply with a "I'm hopelessly lost, please help, and gods you're handsome," when a new person entered. She was trying to ID them as not to offend anyone.

"U-uhm," she blushed bashfully, "I-I'm new, and lost...I just want to know where my room might be? I-if you don't mind, that is..." She smiled nervously, twisting a blonde curl around her finger idly.

@Safety Hammer

@Haus Of Alaska

Users who are viewing this thread

Back