• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

"Aphrodite," Akali nodded to the love goddess in greeting.

She battered her eyelashes at Hades, feeling slightly awkward at the talk of her husband, " oh, he is very well, busy tending to things other than his wife" she gestered down at herself, wiggling her hips slightly as she did, "what brings you up here?" she looked him over, "family?... other interests?" she teased with a grin.

@Olivia Acerbi

Sharkiee said:
She battered her eyelashes at Hades, feeling slightly awkward at the talk of her husband, " oh, he is very well, busy tending to things other than his wife" she gestered down at herself, wiggling her hips slightly as she did, "what brings you up here?" she looked him over, "family?... other interests?" she teased with a grin.
@Olivia Acerbi
"Yes, I'm sure he is quite busy. Homely craftsmen God is quite the title." Hades said caustically. "I have business with Zeus. Have you perchance seen him?"

Aphrodite picked up a slice of Akali's hair as Hades spoke to her, twirling it around her finger then letting it fall down into place, "his hands are very crafty" she grinned as she tucked the hair behind Akali's ear before turing back to Hades, "as for your brother, I have yet to see anyone aside from you three" she retracted her hand away from Akali, resting her hands at her side, " I'm sure he is around here somewhere, I'd be happy to... " She paused, looking him up and down "help you find him" she giggled.

@Olivia Acerbi @Noivian

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite picked up a slice of Akali's hair as Hades spoke to her, twirling it around her finger then letting it fall down into place, "his hands are very crafty" she grinned as she tucked the hair behind Akali's ear before turing back to Hades, "as for your brother, I have yet to see anyone aside from you three" she retracted her hand away from Akali, resting her hands at her side, " I'm sure he is around here somewhere, I'd be happy to... " She paused, looking him up and down "help you find him" she giggled.
@Olivia Acerbi @Noivian
"If you could be so kind.", Hades said with a sly look. "You know I've actually been meaning to ask you why you've forsaken me?", he said jokingly alluding to his marriage and her dominion.

(Well since that one bro wont come back I'm just going to free up Nacht)

Little Nacht had been roaming the halls, now able to create nightmares! She was so happy! She could have sword she heard something really odd from some type of room, oh look! A door that she hasnt sharpened her claws on! Her claws slid from her hood and she jumped, sinking them in the top of the door and let gravity pull her down, making the most awful sound imaginable. @Safety Hammer @Haus Of Alaska

She frowned at him, "oh, right... Persephone... Demeter has not shut up about that.." she looked down at her hands, "maybe she doesn't desire to be queen of the underworld.." she blurted out, suddenling covering her mouth, "but what do I know" she blushed slightly, "Have you called to Zeus' quarters yet? He maybe still resting" she changed the subject as fast as she could, "Shall we?" she asked linking her arm with his.

@Olivia Acerbi

Sharkiee said:
@Olivia Acerbi @Noivian
Akali stiffened as Aphrodite played with her hair, eyes watching the love goddess cautiously. When her hands retreated, Akali relaxed, but her eyes did not leave the other goddess.

Sharkiee said:
She frowned at him, "oh, right... Persephone... Demeter has not shut up about that.." she looked down at her hands, "maybe she doesn't desire to be queen of the underworld.." she blurted out, suddenling covering her mouth, "but what do I know" she blushed slightly, "Have you called to Zeus' quarters yet? He maybe still resting" she changed the subject as fast as she could, "Shall we?" she asked linking her arm with his.
@Olivia Acerbi
(I feel like that will both call Virian by his real name, Dionysus.)

Nacht giggled, "How'd you know it was me?" She asked. "Why's the door locked? What are you doing? Why is there so much loud noises? Are you scared? Can I come in? I wanna play fear tag!"

Sharkiee said:
@Olivia Acerbi
"Yes, well, we rarely get to do what we desire. I'm sure you know all about that.", Hades said with a hint of spite. Aphrodite's comment was double edged in that it poked at his lack of marital options as well as his displease of being crowned King of the Underworld. Hades swallowed his anguish. "Let's.", he said with a smirk.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht giggled, "How'd you know it was me?" She asked. "Why's the door locked? What are you doing? Why is there so much loud noises? Are you scared? Can I come in? I wanna play fear tag!"

[/QUOTE]
Virian stopped kissing Apollo and looked over at the door.

"Uh, Apollo and I are playing grown up games. Ones that little fear goddesses aren't allowed to play."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Yes, well, we rarely get to do what we desire. I'm sure you know all about that.", Hades said with a hint of spite. Aphrodite's comment was double edged in that it poked at his lack of marital options as well as his displease of being crowned King of the Underworld. Hades swallowed his anguish. "Let's.", he said with a smirk.

[/QUOTE]
(+10 for being truly smart in the subject of mythology.)

Nacht tilted her head. It was true she was as old as everyone else, but she still acted like the youngest. And there was no changing it, it was her personality. "Grown up games? Are you playing toss the head?" She wasnt supposed to be connected to gore, but gore was a fear tactic so she did create gory things in the eyes of others. She might be playing with a normal ball, but that they see is a severed head. "Why are you playing grown up games?"

She flinched a little at Hades words, playing it off as she let go of his arm, "why must you spite me.." she sighed. She noticed Akali was still staring at her, "Akali, will you be joining us?" she looked her over, her eyes lingering longer at a certain point before meeting her gaze, "is something the matter dear?" she teased, her eyebrow arching slightly.

@Olivia Acerbi @Noivian

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht tilted her head. It was true she was as old as everyone else, but she still acted like the youngest. And there was no changing it, it was her personality. "Grown up games? Are you playing toss the head?" She wasnt supposed to be connected to gore, but gore was a fear tactic so she did create gory things in the eyes of others. She might be playing with a normal ball, but that they see is a severed head. "Why are you playing grown up games?"

[/QUOTE]
Virian quickly covered Apollo's mouth before he started to moan again.

"Uh, because Apollo was feeling very lonely and wanted someone to make him feel good."

Sharkiee said:
She flinched a little at Hades words, playing it off as she let go of his arm, "why must you spite me.." she sighed. She noticed Akali was still staring at her, "Akali, will you be joining us?" she looked her over, her eyes lingering longer at a certain point before meeting her gaze, "is something the matter dear?" she teased, her eyebrow arching slightly.
@Olivia Acerbi @Noivian
Akali inhailed sharply through her nose, closed her eyes, and steadied herself. It was only now she realized she had been staring. "Nothing is the matter, sorry. I'll accompany you," she stated simply, moving closer to the other two.

@Sharkiee @Noivian

"I meant no offense.", Hades dissembled with an almost sincere smile while grabbing Aphrodite's hand in his.

Hades glanced at Akali for a moment before looking back at Aphrodite. "Let's get on, then."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian quickly covered Apollo's mouth before he started to moan again.
"Uh, because Apollo was feeling very lonely and wanted someone to make him feel good."

[/QUOTE]
"He can do that by scaring people!" She said. "Its really fun. What is the game called? Hide and go scare?" She asked.

(I go to rehearsal, and this happens D;)

Del was still flushed, unsure of what exactly to do. She was sent into overload.

Pretty blonde lady, scary guy, where's Zeus? Sexual weirdness...GOD I WANT A HAMBURGER AND A CUP OF CHAMOMILE TEA!

"E-excuse me? Could someone please tell me where to get a cup of tea?" She murmured, arms firmly crossed, her glow brightening in her annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back