• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Capricornus said:
Helena chuckled before gently kissing him goodnight.
"This should suffice for now." She had a warm, yet sheepish grin on her face. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She said goodbye to him before entering her room.
Virian waved as she closed the door. After she did, he threw two hands in the air and ran down the hall.

Morgana was in her own place, looking at her vampire bat hand upside down on a stand. She smiled at it, petting its small furry head. "Arent you a cute one, Vlad?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana was in her own place, looking at her vampire bat hand upside down on a stand. She smiled at it, petting its small furry head. "Arent you a cute one, Vlad?"

[/QUOTE]
Virian knocked on Morgana's door.

Morgana looked up and stood, walking over to the door and opened it. She saw Virian, "Hello. So, how'd that date go?" She asked.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana looked up and stood, walking over to the door and opened it. She saw Virian, "Hello. So, how'd that date go?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Virian looked up at the vampire god and smiled. "She beat me in street fighter. I think I'm in love."

"You will move around plenty. Trust me." With that the Sleep God waved his hand over the two of them pushing his power of sleep into their minds just before he fell asleep himself.

Morgana smiled. "Good, I hope you had some manners" She said, stepping back. "Well, come in. Talking like this is quite irritating" She said.

Nacht was out in about three second, falling asleep.

Once asleep Hypnos drew them into a dreamscape of a seemingly infinite field of rolling grass hills. " welcome. Your first job, corrupt these beings." Hypnos said waving his hand and two golems appeared out of the ground.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana smiled. "Good, I hope you had some manners" She said, stepping back. "Well, come in. Talking like this is quite irritating" She said.
Nacht was out in about three second, falling asleep.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm guessing you want to feed now, don't you?" Virian said as he loosened his tie and took off his shirt, before plopping down on her couch.

"That is one of the cleanest dress shirts I have, so I'm taking it off. I also believe you will be doing the same?"

Virian gave a cheeky smile, as he tugged at Morgana's turtleneck, trying to pull it off.

"I'll do it" She said, moving and taking her own shirt off. She sat down beside him and made him tilt his head to the side. "How much alcohol did you drink tonight?" She asked.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"I'll do it" She said, moving and taking her own shirt off. She sat down beside him and made him tilt his head to the side. "How much alcohol did you drink tonight?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Less than I should have. I only drank a bottle of champagne and a few glasses of scotch, and half of a bottle of chardonnay. Why? Are you afraid that you will succumb to my charming good looks?"

"No, I hate the alcohol taste in blood" She said. She found where to strike and sank her fangs in.

Nacht nodded and walked toward them. Her claws slid out and her eyes glowed brightly. Her whole aura seemed to get really dark and scary, reaching forward and touched the thing with her claws. That should make it mean, she hoped.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"No, I hate the alcohol taste in blood" She said. She found where to strike and sank her fangs in.

[/QUOTE]
"Ow. Can I play with your tits now?"

Hypnos watched as the dark aura corrupted his creations into twisted malformed beings. " Good job. Now see if you can do the same to this dreamscape."

Nacht had to focus more on that, her eyes glowing even redder. But even after a few minutes, nothing happened. "I cant do it!"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana nodded slightly, if she pulled back now it would make a mess.

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" Virian said, as he grabbed her by the chest.

Morgana did her best to ignore him, focusing on the blood. She had no idea how much blood she could take with him blacking out.

"Its okay. Just take it slow. Start from where your standing and slowly expand your influence over the dreamscape." Hypnos said calmly.

Akali could smell the blood in the air. It was natural for a war goddess such as herself to be able to pick up the scent of strife, typically marked with the irony tang of blood. But this one didn't seem like strife in the slightest. It was slightly different. Still the same passion and still the same bloodshed, but less... arrogance. Less resistance. Akali paused at Morgana's door. She should have realized it was the bloodsucker. Probably feeding on another god, to boot, hence the strong smell. Sighing, Akali knocked on the door. She was rather lonely and could do with the company.

Nacht nodded and her eyes started to glow brightly again. She thought real hard on her influence, the grass around her started to die and slowly but surly the grass further away from her in a circle started dying.

Morgana growled at the knock on the door. Drat, if she removed her fangs now blood would start pouring since she was feeding so intently. And thats lost food. She snapped her fingers and the little vampire bat named Vlad flew over to the door and squeezed out from the bottom of it and cheeped to Akali, flying up to her level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back