• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome To Sword Art Online

TFDragon

Lvl 40

HP 7,500/7,500

XP 0/325,000,000

Dragon stood there for a second and then sent a duel challenge to the other guy and waited on his response, after a dramatic wait he accepted it. Dragon stood still as the guy drew his sword and waited for the timer to go off 3,2,1 Duel the guy charged in and began swinging like crazy, Dragons health bar went down slowly but with the base 5% health regen after ten seconds even if Dragon stood there for a day he wasn't going to die. After a while and yawning he parried his moves with his shield doing only just slivers of damage to him, that is until he drew his sword and countered and nearly cut his health in half, he waited for another one and did the same thing leaving his opponent with only 20 health and he finished him off with a parry and lethal blow with his shield making Dragon the winner. "So, now you understand you cannot win while fighting against your allies and those who are in the same boat as you."

(Sorry that took so long I was distracted with food)

Reaper sighs and unequips Anguish. "Well d*mn Dragon. You couldn't have shared?" She teased him with a laugh, then looked to the girl with black hair. "Oh. Excuse me for being rude." She said to her and extendered her hand. "Call me Reaper. You are?" She asked her with a smile and light blush.

Chikara shakes her head and heaves out a large sigh as the pompous boy shatters away. "Shouldn't have messed with the Betas." She mutters through clenched teeth. She flinches as she sees a hand coming toward her, having been off in her own little world where she silently shouts profanities at all the overconfident boys and girls who will die due to their own egos during this game. She catches only the last part of the white haired girl's statement, the word "Reaper". She assumes this is a name, and goes along with it.

She smiles politely, reaching out she takes the girl's hand and shakes it, "I'm Chikara. Nice to meet you."

Alright. You played nice.. Now run! Yet, once again, Chikara doesn't listen to her inner self and simply stays there, among all the people... A million and one chances for someone to recognize her. Idiot.

Acelynn raises a brow. "The Chikara?" She asked curiously, as she herself didn't say her full name, just the main part, the one she liked the most, and the part the struck fear into most people. Aside this though, Reaper was curious to see how she'd respond.

Chikara stiffens, quickly pulling her hand back before she composes herself and smirks, shaking her head. "Sadly, no. I heard about the Icy Eyed Olympian and thought it'd be funny to try and use her username when signing up for the game... I didn't think it'd actually go through, but when it did I wasn't able to even go back and change it to something else." She chuckles lightly, "Guess the real Chikara must've been pretty pissed when she tried to sign in, huh?"

Dragon laughed at her statement "You saw me standing there, its not like you couldn't attack." He turned around to see the other beta still here "So it looks like the two of you are acquainted, I'm known as The Flaming Dragon, for reasons I may explain later." He held out his hand to Chickara.

Reaper smirks as she nudges Dragon. "Maybe its cause you have a temper aye?" She teased playfully at him, as her eyes still remained on Chikara. In truth she didn't believe the girl when she said she wasn't 'The Chikara', but hey who was she to judge? She hadn't even fully introduced herself.

Chikara nods to 'Dragon' and takes his hand, shaking it with a firm grasp before retracting her hand once more, wanting to get out of her current situation as fast as possible so that she wasn't stuck having to answer any sorts of questions, or risking getting recognized again. Sure she had a well enough excuse, but there's only so many people that'll work on.

Kandy looked surprised, "OOOHHH, so y'all are beta tester people then, cool. Why does everyone say that all this is your fault exactly?" He put the meat and the teleportation crystals back into his envintory and smiled. "Hey can I join your guild, iv never been in one so ya." Kandy started to look around then looked deep into Dragons eyes.

"Yea I am but for now let's take this elsewhere, people seem to be staring, and I don't have a temper you know, that's actually one of the things I don't have, but again let's go elsewhere." He said that as he began making his way out of the arena and put of the city as well and started heading towards the boss floor "Now then, why they stated blaming us is beyond me, but I know I can get us past the first hand full of flood easy, but I'm not going in alone am I."

Reaper follows behind him, keeping pace easily. "Ha! Like I'd let you go in there alone? Pff you're my party member." She said, a smirk still upon her face as she yelled back to Chikara. "Hey you comin'?"

"I knew better than to expect to get to go in there alone, but its not like it matters anyways, just so long as we get in there and win right." Dragon had been contemplating on going ahead and jumping floors ahead so that he could actually level or just stay behind and help the others along the way, he would probably just help the others along the way "I don't see why you couldn't join the Knights of the blood oath, just so long as you can prove yourself worth to the others."

Reaper rolls her eyes. "Sorry, I have my own guild." She stated simply, then added with a groan. "It just suckkks they reset all the floors so I can;t get back to 80 and get some real EXP." She said with a small pout.

"Wait, what, we can't go back to our previous floors, you've got to be kidding me, I have to earn so much XP, but no where near as much as you have to earn, so, were probably going to be stuck at this level for quite a while, don't you think."

Kandy nodded and stool out his hand "Names Kandy." He kept smiling as if the message had not bothered him one bit, but as if he was happy to hear it. "Oh what's it like being a beta tester? Sounds fun, also were going out an alpha tester?" Kandy seemed slightly annoying, but his strength was strong enough to be proven we hasn't a weak person to be messed with. "If you want I can be in the front lines, I'm a brute warrior anyways, and also I am working on my smithing skills, its three right now but I'll get better. Maybe even the best someday

TFDragon

Lvl 40

HP 7,500/7,500

XP 0/325,000,000

"Alright, Kandy, being a beta tester isn't really all that different than playing it when its released officially, the only difference is that betas look for bugs, glitches, loops in the algorithm, and so on, And who said anything about an alpha tester, you realize there is probably only ten or so alpha testers at all in this game now." He was a bit confused at why Kandy had said anything about an alpha tester, those were even rarer than beta testers "Like I said, you have to prove yourself to the other Knights of the Blood-Oath, as for impressing me, you will be doing that in this boss fight, well, here we are, the boss tower, lets get going shall we." he pushed open the doors and started walking inside looking around at the little maze that they had to go through before they got to the boss "Oh yay, a maze." He was being extremely sarcastic with that statement.

((@y0k9o no one said anything about alpha testers, and what i said was just a thought in my head.))

@xEmoBunnehx @Firetail606 @anyone else who wants to join in on the fight

John was walking alone, just along a short road when he was just outside a strange dungeon. "Huh... didn't know that was..." He debated if he was even fit to go in... he could just teleport out... but... he would appear back here...

He started to walk inside, nearing the doors.

Chikara chuckles softly at Dragon's sarcasm toward the maze. She skips up to the front of the group, sticking out her tongue playfully as she continues her skipping, only backward, toward the maze's entrance. "C'mon, slow pokes! I wanna get in there and kill me a boss!" She giggles happily as she turns and starts racing through the various twists and turns. However, she stops after about a minute and pouts up at the large wall before her, "Dammit!" She sighs and slowly walks back the way she came, looking at the little group, "Okay... More difficult than I'd thought..."

TFDragon

Lvl 40

HP 7,500/7,500

XP 0/325,000,000

Dragon wasn't in any hurry to get to the boss, he felt like this experience should be exploited, just without the death of course. "Wrong way." He called out to Chikara but she apparently didn't hear him so he waited until she poked her head back around the dead end and pointed the other direction "That way, and heads up for the monsters that are around the second corner." He looked back over to Reaper and was about to say something but stopped when he heard someone walk in the door to the dungeon "Well, looks like we have a guest, lets go greet him shall we." whether Reaper was going to come or not didn't bother him at all. "And who might you be?" He had asked the one who had just walked in.

@The Last One

"Just someone." He didn't care much, and started to open his modified keyboard. "You didn't see anything." He was entering some code, and a map for the dungeon showed up in front of him. "There it is..."

Reaper laughs a bit at Chikara. "Chik.. you are..special." She teased at her as she began to try and find her way though the maze. "Hurry up Dragon!" She called back to him as she equipped Anguish and gripped it tight-ishly. "Don't wanna miss out do you?" She teased at him, laughing as she went along, seeming to have no problem..yet.

Chikara pouts ever so slightly as she follows after Reaper, "I could've found my way, ya know... I really could've." Why are you even here with these people? That one already thinks you're you, anyway... She silently sighs and shakes her head to push away those thoughts before tilting her head slightly to the side and addressing the white haired girl before her, "So.. Did you like the Beta?" She asks, trying to make conversation.

Smooth.

TFDragon

Lvl 40

HP 7,500/7,500

XP 0/325,000,000

"Suit yourself, if your looking for the boss then you can follow us, if not the best of luck to whatever your looking for, and don't worry, I didn't see anything." And with that said he walked away went back to join the others an yelled back at Reaper "Yea yea I'm coming." and made his way to the two of them "So, did you find all the dead ends yet." He was teasing Chikara and then leaned against Reaper "I personally enjoyed the beta, got to look at all the floors, though, there was something odd with this." He was started mumbling the last part as he wandered off down the maze, to him something wasn't quite right.

Reaper nods. "Loved it actually. That's where I got Anguish here." She said and gestured to the great sword that was on her shoulder. "It was real nice getting to know the places, bosses and everything, plus early access was awesome." She said laughing. "Sorry. I don't mean to boast. It was just real fun ya know?" She said, a soft smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back