• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome To Sword Art Online

"Seems like your quicker than I thought, so, how about a hand." He turned back around still sitting on the ground taking hits as he spoke and opened up a small book and started reading it.

I quickly turn to look at you,appearing out of no ware stopping the blade form slicing you in half by catching it in between my two hands slowly depleting my health."Move before you kill me." I say looking at my health bar soon having my sword appear in my hands going blade to blade with the boss as the others keep giving him there all."look at your health,now look at mine,I can take over for you ,I know your stronger than me but I can take more damage.GO!" I yell.

"You moron, I was perfectly fine." Dragon closed his book and stood up and picked up his shield that was at tall as misty was and place it against the sword grab a health crystal "Looks like your going to need this more than I will." Dragon then pulled his sword and slashed against Illfang's almost knocking it out of his hands making him stagger back quite a few feet. "Your of no use to us dead, heal and attack him, that's all you need to worry about, I've got this covered." Just as he said that the sword slashed through dragon but he didn't seem to be phased at all by it going though him "See, I got this covered."

begins searching on the ground for something as I doge the blows throw at me still looking for the thing."where is it?" I ask myself.I sigh and give up looking,I hear the sound of the wind behind me getting cut and I just sit there ,the blade stopped just nearly hitting my back, and I was now on the other side of the room."Here it is!" I yelled.I grab my bow and I remember I can't see grate if no ones moving or talking,there was a higher chance of fatality."Guys you need to communicate so I don't shoot you."I yell,aiming my bow

Kira looks back and sees an arrow pointing at her. She takes her bow and arrow out. "Put the arrow down."

Assailant said:
Nil jumps across the branches as the player runs under him. "STAY OUT OF THIS SOLACE!!" He yells back. I may have to kill another player... Nil stops his running as the player overshoots him before Nil sinks an arrow into the back of his neck before he turns and runs the other way.
@Son of Crota
The player turns and chases after him as Nil jumps across the branches. Nil takes out a small ball and tosses it at the player, as it explodes on contact, sending some in the player's face as he gets distracted. Nil hides in the leaves.

@Son of Crota

Last edited by a moderator:
*moves my arow to point twords tehboss and I listen to my seroundings soon letting go of the arow and it hitting the boss in the eye*...d-did I hit it? *quickly turns around and my sword apears in my hand as I slice through one of the minons*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back