• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

DaManofWar said:
Bluebeard cursed. "Why that ignorant little fool," he bellowed, and then chased him down, grabbing his leg with ease. "You say I'm stupid? Please! You're the idiot who's running away! Can't you just accept death?" He them threw Fin hurtling through the air, crashing through several trees and rocks. "Bwahahaha! You're done for now!" He bellowed triumphantly. Leif sent an axe flying through the air at Jabra. Tiberius was focusing on using several different shaped shadows to trap the warlord.
@Tylor guillory @Embaga Elder
(sorry I'm not going to allow this post only because he wouldn't even be able to see Fins leg let alone grab it when he's running away please change this I know I said you could be more op during this arc because Bluebeard's the main villian but that only count during actual fights like strength wise as far as I know he can't see In the dark he shouldn't be able to see Fins leg so he shouldn't of been able to grab him @DaManofWar )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where is this miss Anthea? I wish to speak with her" explained Death. Alexa hovered in the air, as if she were sitting on a chair, and smiled at Crow, Victoria and Death, waiting for her daddy to meet Anthea.

@sprouhtt @BELL @Am2aM

"You wish to talk to me?" She called out to Death as she appeared behind him before circling around to face her. She had left Arthur in the captains quarters when she heard Death calling for her. @Veyd Sahvoz

sprouhtt said:
"You wish to talk to me?" She called out to Death as she appeared behind him before circling around to face her. She had left Arthur in the captains quarters when she heard Death calling for her. @Veyd Sahvoz
Death turned around and let Alexa down, he walked over to Anthea "Where is it you're going?" he asked in a cold emotionless way.

She stood in front of Death and felt the dark aura that was around him giving her chills down her spine. She looked up at Death, "We are going to look for the Pandora Box, but if you have any other suggestions please tell me." She said.

Anime King Kaleb][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22964-blacknife/ said:
@Blacknife[/URL]
Colt smiled as the lacy took a sip "Yeah probably" He continued to work on his gun and sip his rum "So what brings you to the high seas?"

sprouhtt said:
She stood in front of Death and felt the dark aura that was around him giving her chills down her spine. She looked up at Death, "We are going to look for the Pandora Box, but if you have any other suggestions please tell me." She said.
Death seemed not to care but wondered why a band of various towns folk and pirates were after pandora's box "What is it you want to use it's power for?" he asked, not that he cared but out of curiousitly.

Alexa walked up to Crow and Victoria, leaning against Crow for support for she was a bit unstable on a ship.

"We must arrive there first before Captain Fin and his crew beat us to it," She replied back to death as she felt another gush of wind blow on her seeing that the sky was getting darker as clouds rolled in.

sprouhtt said:
"We must arrive there first before Captain Fin and his crew beat us to it," She replied back to death as she felt another gush of wind blow on her seeing that the sky was getting darker as clouds rolled in.
Death considered this for a moment before speaking "Since you seem to have earned my dear Alexa's trust……I will accompany you on this ship" stated Death with cold stare. He didn't feel the rush if wind but knee it was there by the storm that wad likely to happen. He extended his skeletal arm and summoned a group of 7 hollows, spreading them out around the ship. He turned around and walked to the front if the ship, looking out at the sea.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Death considered this for a moment before speaking "Since you seem to have earned my dear Alexa's trust……I will accompany you on this ship" stated Death with cold stare. He didn't feel the rush if wind but knee it was there by the storm that wad likely to happen. He extended his skeletal arm and summoned a group of 7 hollows, spreading them out around the ship. He turned around and walked to the front if the ship, looking out at the sea.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm glad I have Alexa's trust," She said with a warm smile as she put her hair behind her ear and felt a drop of rain fall on her arm.

Endo had seen the fight, while still avoiding detection, he crept along the shadows to get behind blue beard.

Blacknife said:
Colt smiled as the lacy took a sip "Yeah probably" He continued to work on his gun and sip his rum "So what brings you to the high seas?"
@Tylor guillory (Marine xD )

@Blacknife

Sedah frowned," I was working with the marines until my ship was raided by the ship that was destroyed earlier. They took me as a "treasure" since I have a bounty on my head in the enemy countries." She sighed as she thought about how her team was split up and/or killed.

George was a bit amused when the girl's pet monkey, Cerberus, started screeching at him. "My apologies," he said to the monkey, rubbing the back of his head. He then turned back to Syrin. "You're a good fighter, and you have a loyal first mate." He then pointed his thumb at the bar. "Would you like to get a drink?" He asked Syrin. He hadn't missed how she had stared at his eyes. He had to admit, she had some beautiful eyes as well. He really was beginning to like her.

@Eve Voltaire

Bluebeard chuckled. "You want light? Fine! I'll show you light!" Bluebeard's sword started to glow even brighter, chasing away the darkness. Soon, the whole cave was illuminated by the blue light, letting Bluebeard see everything. Including a vampire sneaking up on him, reflected in the blade. Bluebeard swung around, and hammered the vampire away with a blow from his fist. "Thought you could sneak up on me, eh?" He bellowed. Bluebeard then turned back to Fin. He stabbed the blade down into the earth, and held his hands out in front of him. He then clapped them three times, sending three shock waves through the air straight at Fin. "Try this!" He called out. Even if Fin stopped one, there be two more right behind it, ready to follow up.

@Tylor guillory @Embaga Elder

"You overgrown blueberry! Stop being so impatient if you really want to fight you can wait until we get our of this cave it should be soon!" Fin said before sending a huge mass of Aura to slice through all the sound waves. "God this guys tough to get rid off!" Fin said as they made it out of the cave and into(don't know what its supposed to look like this adventure was originally @Embaga Elder idea) " Alright this is much better here I can fight!" Fin roared turning back to the cave. @DaManofWar

She smiled at him "sure we can grab a drink but I warn you I don't drink like a girl" she smiled. Cebureus jumped off of her shoulder and onto his and started going through his pockets," Ceb that's rude, he's not a ..."she trailed off as he turned his head. Smiling she took a drink and another.

@DaManofWar

All of a sudden the air got cold around Sedah and colt. Then a smooth and cool voice with a french accent spoke."So I've found you. How..pleasant, now I can take you back with me to marine HQ." Said the voice. @Anime King Kaleb

Jabar and Fin haS been trying to escape Bluebeard for the longest trying everything. The guy just wouldn't lead up. Jabar saw how the cave started to light up. Fuck he thought. He trained in the darkness for so long he can see through it. As Fin sent aura waves, Jabar controlled the darkness to come back blinding them. As Jabar, Fin,

and their crew continued to run through the cave they ended up in a Cavern as big as the dome. The cavern has an opening in the ceiling where either the moon or the sun shines directly in a lake in the middle of the cavern. Within the lake is a bunch of gold, gems, jewelry, and other golden miscellaneous items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back