• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"I understand that but I know we all won't charge in there, what do you think im trying to do get you killed?!" She exclaimed as she rolled her eyes a bit and then got back to looking at the map.

Arthur let's out a long sigh. "Okay I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you. It was rude and unfair to treat you like that when all you were trying to do was help us. " Arthur says to Anthea @sprouhtt

Victoria looks at him sadly.. "Oh meh gosh! I hit ya!" she says, before caressing his cheek and kissing it, then looking at Alexa and smiling.. "You look like you're about to fall asleep Alexa..." she says calmly while petting her head...

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow smiles. "Am I going to have to get used to that?" He then looks at Alexa. "You've had a long day. You should get some sleep."

"It's fine.." She muttered sadly and quietly and she leaves the map alone for now. "If you didn't like me you should of told me, I can take a hint when shown." SHe said to him as she walked over to where he was and stood in front of him with her arms crossed in front of her. @RetroAkabane

Crow then looks at Victoria. "You already got some sleep, I carried you around the whole town."

Am2aM said:
Victoria looks at him sadly.. "Oh meh gosh! I hit ya!" she says, before caressing his cheek and kissing it, then looking at Alexa and smiling.. "You look like you're about to fall asleep Alexa..." she says calmly while petting her head...
Alexa walked up to Victoria and yawned, rubbing her eyes a bit "Big sister…c-can you lay down with me?…" she asks, stumbling a bit from her drowziness

"It's not that I don't like you, it's that I do. I've just spent so much time alone with myself on the seas that I forgot how to treat people. I'm sorry..." @sprouhtt

"May I ask...why are we risking our lives to get a box that we have no idea what will happen or if its even at the location we believe it to be?" Squishy asked as he laid down on Anthea's desk exhausted.

Victoria spit her tongue out at Crow.. "I'm still tired.." she then smiles and looks at Alexa agian.. "Of course.." she says scooting over making room for Alexa..

Crow smiles down at the two. "See you later, then." He leans down and kisses Victoria's forehead, then starts to walk out of the room.

She blushed at the idea of him liking her but he probably meant it in a friend kind of way instead of the other king. She looked up at him, "I guess I can't blame you for that but just be careful about what comes out of her mouth." She told him and looked down at his boots and hers

@RetroAkabane

Am2aM said:
Victoria spit her tongue out at Crow.. "I'm still tired.." she then smiles and looks at Alexa agian.. "Of course.." she says scooting over making room for Alexa..
Alexa sat next to Victoria and leaned against her "Big sister……" she said, tiredly as she cuddled up to Victoria.

@Am2aM

Squishy sighed. "Yes ignore me...were all going to die on this ship." Squishy said as he laid there his body slumping down showing his exhaustion.

Crow closes the door, then steps out onto the deck and into the open sea air. He takes a deep breath, happy to be traveling again. Besides the practical reasons that keep him moving, he's had a deeply ingrained wanderlust ever since he can remember. He walks to the front of the ship and leans against the railing and slightly over it. He smiles as he looks toward the horizon. "Can you see it, Pella? I'm fulfilling your dream." He takes a pendant out of his coat, gold with an odd emblem on it, and smiles as the looks at it, then puts it away.

"Nothing, it's just hot in here." She said making an excuse and she turns away from him and walks over to the desk again and pulls out her weapons and she lays them out. @RetroAkabane

Endormium sees a pirate ship on the coast, he waves his arms but doesnt get a reaction. How good it was to see other pirates.

"Waaaiiit!!!" he continued to scream. He had no option now but to fly their, with his lightning powers he could probably concentrate all his energy to his feet and downward, he has done it before a few times. Endo goes back a few feet and starts running, he jumps then sends a bolt of electricity down sending him flying upwards to ship. He gets 5 feet close before he drops. He hanged to the rail and climbed up, exhausted. He stood there in awkward silence.

She looks through the desk drawers and sees that ANthony had left her a couple of bottles of alcohol in the ship, she pours herself a glass and drinks it before she tells Arthur her plan. "I think we should circle around the island away from Captain Fins ship and once we are there we will get off and half of the crew will stay on the ship and the other half will come with me to retrieve the Pandora Box." She told him and looked at him, "If you have another plan then please do say, I'm open to any new plans." She added. @RetroAkabane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back