• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"We have to retrieve the Pandora Box before Captain Fin does," SHe told him as she let the wheel go and someone else took charge of the wheel as she settled down.

"Wouldn't that be a suicide mission? Also, If it does even exist and it hasn't been stolen, Pandora already let everything bad out of it, right?"

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](BTW u say its impossible for him to have kids but I like that he does have them I only said its impossible because it's ironic that something that's suppose to be death can bring life xD but yeah i like Alexa)
Sinclair quickly stabbed the ground and a massive wall of ice blocked the lightning. "I must go this is the ice of a God spreading across the land even you cannot melt it death. Au revior death." With this Sinclair disappeared.

[/QUOTE]
Death got up, seeming unaffected by the lightning. He disappeared in a gust if wind and appeared on the Reaping Ghoul. None of the hollows questioned Death, instead they braced themselves as the ship disappeared as if it had withered away.

Alexa held onto Crow, she felt Death leave and seemed sad 'Bye daddy…' she thought and opened her eyes "Big brother…where's big sister?" she asked, seeming tired and sleepy.

Jabar pulled his hand back after shaking Fin's hand. He then turned and walked towards his ship. Alright Fin shall we head towards "Pirates Bane"? It would be long until we get there.

He boards his ship which is in front of Fin's ship. When Jabar made his first step onto his ship, his skeleton crew rose from the shadows and took there places. Jabar walked towards the helm, and turned looking at Fin on his ship.
Of course I'll be leading. He turns back around grabbing the wheel. Men!! Lower the sails!! Jabar's crew lowered the sails to a position where the ship will be able to move at medium speed. Jabar maneuvers his ship away from the island, sailing East, towards "Pirate's Bane"

@Tylor guillory

"With Anthea's magic it shouldn't be too hard to put all the evil that was let out after Pandora's mistake. Unfortunately though it will most likely also take back all the hope that was let out too but whatever I'm pretty sure we all lost that years ago, right?"

"Or, hmmm... The ship full of idiots. Or.... I dunno, Suicide ship. Or maybe the... The Fool's Dream."

"My powers alone won't be enough but my mother gave me something and plus with the Pandora box we can find a way to bring that magic back in but still leave the good magic present in the world." She told them knowing that her mother gave her a necklace that was still in her wrist was going to help her on later in the future and she heard that Pandora has a key that once belong to it but it was once taken away by a powerful god. When Anthea heard Crows suggestion she shook her head and laughed, "Uhh no..." She said but not in a mean way to hurt him. "How about the Silent Saber?" She suggested. @Tylor guillory

Alexa yawned as her eyes slightly closed "B-big brother…I-I'm tired" she stated, tilting her head as she fell asleep.

Death wasn't done yet, the Reaping Ghoul appeared in the middle of the sea of death. He stopped and looked out at the vast sea through the storm that raged on. The hollows looked up at Death and spoke in whispers, Death turned to look at them, towering ovet the hollows and ghouls "…I have brought you back to this mortal plane for a purpose……do what you must" he exclaimed in a whisperu voice, the hollows and ghouls nodded and resumed preparing the old ship. Death slammed his scythe on the deck and shouted out at the sky, the clouds stormed, the rain poured heavily and lightning struck while the ship sailed on.

(Alexa was a little girl that had no family, Death knew it wasn't her time and decided to take her under his wing. He gave her that name even though niether of them have a particular name, and Alexa goes around by herself sometimes but now she's with Crow and Victoria)

"Alright." Crow starts to walk off, then stops and pauses, smiling sadly to himself. "How about Pella's Wish?"

"I Like the ship full of idiots." Squishy said wondering how they survived as long as they all did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow returns to the present and looks down at Alexa. "Lets get you and Victoria to bed, then." He smiles.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]
Jabar pulled his hand back after shaking Fin's hand. He then turned and walked towards his ship. Alright Fin shall we head towards "Pirates Bane"? It would be long until we get there.
He boards his ship which is in front of Fin's ship. When Jabar made his first step onto his ship, his skeleton crew rose from the shadows and took there places. Jabar walked towards the helm, and turned looking at Fin on his ship.
Of course I'll be leading. He turns back around grabbing the wheel. Men!! Lower the sails!! Jabar's crew lowered the sails to a position where the ship will be able to move at medium speed. Jabar maneuvers his ship away from the island, sailing East, towards "Pirate's Bane"

@Tylor guillory

[/QUOTE] "Hm very well follow them." Fin ordered and his ship set sail following Jabars.

Anthea heads to the captains quarters which is where she was using and was going to be. She opened the door but lefts it open a bit. She walks over to the desk and dumps her things out of the satchel and she takes the map out and pins it up on the wall with nails that she found in the desk. She begins to pin point the map for the routs.

Victoria suddenly wakes up and back hands the closest person to her, in a self defensive kind of way, before she looks up to see who it was that she slapped...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back