• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

(And I know that god abilities and weapons can harm him but he can harm gods, demigods, etc. ;) I won't abuse the power though so don't worry)

Aww (death magic is something that rots stuff not melts it that wouldnt work on ice having a mortal body means he can be hurt and killed if your going to be in the action its only fair that you can die just like anyone else the grim reaper is just one form of death meaning he can indeed die even if that means he goes back to being a unseen force) Sinclair stabbed his rapier threw death and ice spread threw his body. He choked as death strangled him."I shall not die by your hands not today Death. " he said as the ice spread through him.

Squishy scuttled infront of Anthea."Listen pirates are attacking and then a Marine came and he's freezing the island! Then death came this place is going to hell we need to run!" Squishy said not mentioning the suction cup marks left by squishy pulling on her face to wake her up @sprouhtt

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Aww (death magic is something that rots stuff not melts it that wouldnt work on ice having a mortal body means he can be hurt and killed if your going to be in the action its only fair that you can die just like anyone else the grim reaper is just one form of death meaning he can indeed die even if that means he goes back to being a unseen force) Sinclair stabbed his rapier threw death and ice spread threw his body. He choked as death strangled him."I shall not die by your hands not today Death. " he said as the ice spread through him.

[/QUOTE]
Death engulfed his body with black fire, it melted the ice inside him and imbued his hands along with his scythe "You will die…mortal!" he grabbed the rapier with his other hand and snapped it in half as if it were a twig. He stared long and hard at Sinclair, the ice was a petty trick, to think that he had thay particular god send didn't make Death overestimate him or underestimate him.

(Death doesn't just use Death magic, he uses powers far more deadly. And he's bound to a physical form, meaning if that physical form was destroyed he wouldn't die but instead be able to have the full extent of his power, he could still become physical so the only change would be his power)

(I hope you know the rapier and Sinclair are both going to survive this the rapiers to strong to be broke by death and Sinclair's a very important character besides that like I said if your going to be the grim reaper you can't be on anyone's side your death it should be impossible for you to even have children but I'm just trying to even the fields here) Sinclair scoffed at death. "You are foolish the gods will punish you for taking sides in a mortal conflict." Sinclair said and as he did lightening struck the ground.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](I hope you know the rapier and Sinclair are both going to survive this the rapiers to strong to be broke by death and Sinclair's a very important character besides that like I said if your going to be the grim reaper you can't be on anyone's side your death it should be impossible for you to even have children but I'm just trying to even the fields here) Sinclair scoffed at death. "You are foolish the gods will punish you for taking sides in a mortal conflict." Sinclair said and as he did lightening struck the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Death was hit by the bolt of lightning, he struggled slightly to get up and had difficulty. The Reaping Ghoul revealed that it had hollows, ghouls, and shadow beings as it's crew. They fired a few rounds near Sinclair but missed. Alexa followed Crow "Big brother, miss Anthea…c-can you help daddy?" she asked.

Death had shaken off the lightning even though it still sparked around him making him twitch, but it suddenly became black and instead he raised his hand "Lights out…" he whispered, opening his skeletal hand and sending a beam of black lightning at Sinclair.

Last edited by a moderator:
(BTW u say its impossible for him to have kids but I like that he does have them I only said its impossible because it's ironic that something that's suppose to be death can bring life xD but yeah i like Alexa)

Sinclair quickly stabbed the ground and a massive wall of ice blocked the lightning. "I must go this is the ice of a God spreading across the land even you cannot melt it death. Au revior death." With this Sinclair disappeared.

(See you) "Shit. Well, the island's freezing, as you can see, and we need to get out." Crow starts running. "Make sure we don't leave Anthea behind this time, I'm going to go find a ship to steal." Crow uses his foot to kick Squishy up into the air and he lands on Crow's head. "Hold on." Crow runs to the docks with Squishy on his head, Victoria in his arms, and Alexa on his back. @Tylor guillory @sprouhtt

Anthea yells to Arthur, "Let's go!" She says as she waits for Arthur and then begins to run with him to the docks. When they finally reach the docks the plant is lowered for them to get on and the rest of the men from the tavern were on there. Anthea and Arthur both made it just before the ice spreads towards them. Anthea started screaming out orders to the confused men and she heads to the ships wheel and begins to stir it away from the dock and then the town/island. @RetroAkabane

Squishy squels as crow kicks him onto his head, he holds on tightly as crow takes off."You know I can still get you a ship!! " squishy called to crow from his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back