• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Crow quickly reloads his gun and fires into the gorgon three more times. Each bullet hits a different area and explodes.

"You mean my jolly Roger?" Fin asked pointing to the image of a skull and cross bones on his flag and sail. His jolly Roger had Shark teeth and a fin at its back resembling a shark mans skull."As for raiding my ship that wouldnt end well for you so id suggest you not do it." Fin stated his eyes dull as he stated at Jabar."So tell me do you always sit around raiding other pirate ships seems like a waste being as theirs so many treasures in this vast world of ours." Fin said yawning. @Embaga Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgana burst apart into thousands of snakes. Some were cut by the girl's flaming sword. She quickly slithered away, and reformed into a true gorgon, complete with wings. "Funny, I could say the same to you," she told the man. She pointed at her blindfold. "I lost control of my eyesight. My snakes are eyes. And you shot them. You abomination!" She was about to spit venom at the man, but Roc attacked him. "Take the girls to Bluebeard, Morgana! He needs them! I will crush this man!" He declared, and kicked out a clawed talon at the him, covered in flames. Morgana hissed, and spat out a torrent of venom at the girl. It covered her, and began hardening. As it continued to harden, Morgana turned to the fallen.

George was impressed. Mags was skilled with a blade, and had put up a good fight. But it was not enough to stand against him. This was clearly Mags knew, because Mags had left his men to fight him while he charged into the tavern. George was outnumbered, and tried using his speed to his advantage, but he knew that he wouldn't be in time to stop him from doing some serious damage to whoever lived in the tavern.

@BELL @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @RetroAkabane @sprouhtt

"I said." Crow's even more angry and he runs past Roc, ignoring him, "DON'T TOUCH THEM!!!" He sends out powerful pulses of his aura, and sticks his gun into Morgana's eye socket, then unloads it, each explosion tearing her apart a little more. He then jumps back and reloads, ready for an attack. "Are you okay, Victoria?"

DaManofWar said:
Morgana burst apart into thousands of snakes. Some were cut by the girl's flaming sword. She quickly slithered away, and reformed into a true gorgon, complete with wings. "Funny, I could say the same to you," she told the man. She pointed at her blindfold. "I lost control of my eyesight. My snakes are eyes. And you shot them. You abomination!" She was about to spit venom at the man, but Roc attacked him. "Take the girls to Bluebeard, Morgana! He needs them! I will crush this man!" He declared, and kicked out a clawed talon at the him, covered in flames. Morgana hissed, and spat out a torrent of venom at the girl. It covered her, and began hardening. As it continued to harden, Morgana turned to the fallen.
George was impressed. Mags was skilled with a blade, and had put up a good fight. But it was not enough to stand against him. This was clearly Mags knew, because Mags had left his men to fight him while he charged into the tavern. George was outnumbered, and tried using his speed to his advantage, but he knew that he wouldn't be in time to stop him from doing some serious damage to whoever lived in the tavern.

@BELL @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @RetroAkabane @sprouhtt
Alexa had appeared behind Morganna and sliced her again "I told you…leave my big brother and sister alone!!" she shouted, shadows guarding Victoria and Crow as Alexa sent waves/pulses of violet coloured fire at the gorgan and the large man.

Victoria grew even more angry as the gorgon dare spit her disgusting poison on Alexa.. She then grows at the Gorgon and quickly throws out her wings making them their full span, each wing itself was three times the size of Victoria, she then pushed through the air and flying so fast backward it was as if she vanished from thin air... She hadn't noticed Crow talking to her as she quickly flew in the air blocking part of the moon... She was about to attack until she saw Alexa attack, which made Victoria stay in place in the air.. Then she remembered why she never liked flying as blood poured from her wings and she smashed into the ground...

@DaManofWar @BELL @Veyd Sahvoz @sprouhtt @RetroAkabane

"We need to get out of here. Take Alexa and run, I'll bring up the rear. We can have Anthea take us through the portal, hopefully these things will follow us onto Fin's ship. We can dump them there and run back here, then destroy the portal and strand them on his ship," Crow murmurs to himself, just loud enough for him to hear.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]"You mean my jolly Roger?" Fin asked pointing to the image of a skull and cross bones on his flag and sail. His jolly Roger had Shark teeth and a fin at its back resembling a shark mans skull."As for raiding my ship that wouldnt end well for you so id suggest you not do it." Fin stated his eyes dull as he stated at Jabar."So tell me do you always sit around raiding other pirate ships seems like a waste being as theirs so many treasures in this vast world of ours." Fin said yawning. @Tylor guillory

[/QUOTE]

Crow picks up Victoria and tenses up, like he's getting ready to jump. "Meet up at the house, Alexa!" He calls back to the girl, then starts to launch off. There's a blast of wind and the fallen and the... Not quite human are gone. @Am2aM @DaManofWar @Veyd Sahvoz

Victoria turned to their regular silver, instead of black.. "I....Yeah..." she says before starting to get up, but is knocked out in the next second...

Crow holds Victoria tight as they hurdle through the air. "Dammit. I stayed too long and disaster in the form of a snake bitch came."

As they sail through the air, Crow shouts into the wind, knowing nobody would hear, but it was worth a shot, sometimes it worked... "Fin! Death! The crew of the Black Rose! Anyone! Please help us!! Please! I don't know how much longer we can hold out!" He rationally knows that nobody would answer, but he's desperate. He doesn't know if Alexa heard him tell her to meet at the house, Victoria's passed out and bleeding in his arms, and he doesn't know where Arthur or Anthea are. Any kind of assistance would most likely be welcome. @Tylor guillory @Knight Nate

(Things are not looking up. They could sure use some help, say, from an absolute law of the world that's been out into a body.)

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]All of a sudden the air gets cold around the island that blue beards attacking and a man in a french accent speaks his voice carrying threw the wind."Oh look at this pirates killing pirates how.....commen." Said the voice. The source of the voice was unknown but all heard it. @daman

[/QUOTE]
(I was going to bring in Alexa's daddy eventually, I'm waiting for the right moment :P )

As Crow lands---didn't drop any cargo. Good---, tearing up the road where he lands, in a deserted part of town, he hears the voice and looks up. "What the hell?"

Crow runs into an empty house while carrying Victoria, and finds a hiding place upstairs. "Hopefully whoever finds us first is friendly and useful..." He mutters. (Be right back)

(Thats fine veyd this isnt really help)

"My name is Admiral Sinclair Le'bo Deruz a Marine of the world government and first division captain of Yoland Van Rowenburgs. So shall I take you all in?" The voice asked. It was cold and harsh like the wind and ice of a blizzard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back