• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Death had been in the sea of death for some time. The water was dark making it impossible to see. As Death drifted down he found it. The indestructible ship that reaked of death and grimness, he had at last found it. He took his scythe and dropped himself on deck, even though he was thousands of feet below sea level, and walked to the wheel. He swung his scythe at the end of it and pulled the ship up from it's sunken spot and at that very moment. . . It awoke.

Squishy leapt out of the tub at the sound of explosions moving his tentacles as if trying to use karate on whoever was around him. He then scratched his head and scuttled over to the room alexa was in.

She looked around there were to men Looking her up. She put her hand on her blade gripping it as she smiled at them. Hello im looking for some one told he want through here. They looked at her surprised that she was a women. Cerberus screeched at them and clawing at the air.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Squishy leapt out of the tub at the sound of explosions moving his tentacles as if trying to use karate on whoever was around him. He then scratched his head and scuttled over to the room alexa was in.

[/QUOTE]
"There here you have to help. They won't stop, they'll burn everything" exclaimed Alexa trying to wake up Anthea, not noticing Squishy was there as well.

Tylor guillory]Squishy leapt on Anthea's face and began pulling on it with his tentacles. "Wake up dammit or where all going to die!!!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24972-sprouhtt/ said:
@sprouhtt[/URL]
Alexa wasn't startled by Squishy but she screamed aloud and her eyes went devilish red, she began levitating a bit and silently spoke in whispers that grew slightly louder. She levitated past Squishy and up the stairs, approaching the door. Her face expressionless, her eyes red and her body levitating, almost like she was in a trance.

Mags sensed a power. "Heh." He was going to it to Bluebeard. And he was going to have some fun as well. "WITH ME!" he cried, and ten fisherman followed him towards the source of the power. However, as he continued moving, a blade shot of the dark. Mags barely stopped it. His eyes widened. "You!" he cried.

George Hammond, the Sword Hands Demon, smiled at the eel man. "Yeah, it's me," he said. "The Sword Hands Demon!" "Who?" one of the fishermen asked. George sent him a menacing look. Mags pushed him back. "Bluebeard is gonna be so devilishly happy to see we killed a warlord. Our last attack on Fin went under," he said, grinning. "Bloody waters Fin is back," he said. George narrowed his eyes. Damned marines, he said to himself mentally. With that, he raised his hand to the front of his face, and turned it into a broadsword. He charged at Mags. "Bluebeard you say?" he barked, and struck at Mags. "This means war!" Oh Kate, he mentally thought, do you have any idea what has happened?

@DeathRising @Veyd Sahvoz

DaManofWar said:
Mags sensed a power. "Heh." He was going to it to Bluebeard. And he was going to have some fun as well. "WITH ME!" he cried, and ten fisherman followed him towards the source of the power. However, as he continued moving, a blade shot of the dark. Mags barely stopped it. His eyes widened. "You!" he cried.
George Hammond, the Sword Hands Demon, smiled at the eel man. "Yeah, it's me," he said. "The Sword Hands Demon!" "Who?" one of the fishermen asked. George sent him a menacing look. Mags pushed him back. "Bluebeard is gonna be so devilishly happy to see we killed a warlord. Our last attack on Fin went under," he said, grinning. "Bloody waters Fin is back," he said. George narrowed his eyes. Damned marines, he said to himself mentally. With that, he raised his hand to the front of his face, and turned it into a broadsword. He charged at Mags. "Bluebeard you say?" he barked, and struck at Mags. "This means war!" Oh Kate, he mentally thought, do you have any idea what has happened?

@DeathRising @Veyd Sahvoz
Alexa made the door of Anthea's house wither away to nothingness and levitated out to the streets. She felt life nearby and levitated to the source, not even bothered by the cannon fire. She turned down an alleyway, seeing a group of fishermen and two men fighting. The loud whispering got louder as she stared at them with her devilish eyes, a large sword appeared in her hands and the flames that made it began burning violet.

Crow hears the commotion and hugs Victoria, then backs away. "We have to go help the others, they're probably already fighting." @Am2aM

"Human!" Morgana barked. "You shall not leave this place alive!" She charged forward, slithering toward the human. Her snakes acted as her eyes, guiding her to her target. Her tongue shot out, aiming to stab the man in the throat. A clawed hand swooped around, stopping to take aim at the fallen. A snake shot out of it, hissing, dripping venom. It reared it's fangs back, ready to sink them into the Fallen's flesh.

@BELL @Am2aM

Roc saw the fighting between Mags and the warlord below. He also noted the girl. He laughed, and swooped down at her. He landed in front of her, having changed into his man form. He was covered in flames. His eyebrows raised when he saw the fire sword she had in front of her. "Oh yes!" He bellowed. "His majesty is gonna to reward me! I will be a warlord! You are special! You must be used in the ritual!" Roc then swung his hand down fast, aiming to knock the girl out. His hand was coated in fire.

@Veyd Sahvoz

All of a sudden there's a rush of wind and a blade at its throat, as well as Crow's gun, Cerberus at the Gorgon's temple. "Don't you dare hurt those close to me." His voice is on the edge of deadly calm and uncontrolled rage. There's a fierce light in his purple eyes. @DaManofWar @Am2aM

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgana gave out a sharp laugh. "Do you know who I am? I am Morgana, trusted warrior of the King, Bluebeard. Your affection for the fallen here disgusts me. Why should someone as inferior as you have the right to bed such a creature as this? Only the king, Bluebeard, has the right!" Morgana suddenly turned into a swarm of snakes, and swarmed over the human, as well as the fallen. As one the snakes cried out, "Bluebeard is master! Bluebeard is king!"

@BELL @Am2aM

Victoria stared with wide eyes before she growled and she started to look demonic, and tried to throw all of the snakes off of her, as she hated snakes... "Who is bluebeard anyway?" she asked angrily in a deeper echoing voice...

136f5fcc534e634c3101a3b356814c93.jpg

Crow spins out of the snakes, slicing whatever moves and stays on him.

DaManofWar said:
Roc saw the fighting between Mags and the warlord below. He also noted the girl. He laughed, and swooped down at her. He landed in front of her, having changed into his man form. He was covered in flames. His eyebrows raised when he saw the fire sword she had in front of her. "Oh yes!" He bellowed. "His majesty is gonna to reward me! I will be a warlord! You are special! You must be used in the ritual!" Roc then swung his hand down fast, aiming to knock the girl out. His hand was coated in fire.
@Veyd Sahvoz
The fist hit a magical barrier around Alexa, she eyed the man's wing and in seconds his right wing had completely withered away. Her violet flaming sword cut off his hand and shadows gathered around the ground underneath Alexa as she levitated, not scared in the slightest.

A bunch of shadows grabbed the snakes and withered them away, they whispered aloud as they got closer.

Morgana decided to remove the human from play. She didn't much like fire, so she completely turned into a swarm of snakes. Her snakes moved as one, wrapping around his throat, before throwing him away. "Sack of meat," she sniffed, and moved towards the fallen, wrapping around, swarming her. "Pitiful," she declared firmly, and partially reformed, her upper body above the woman while the rest of her began to cover the fallen. "Lie still, and allow me to sedate you. Then Bluebeard shall claim you," she told her, snakes merging with each other, becoming one large tail, coiled around the fallen. She squeezed tightly, smiling. She was enjoying this.

However, she stopped when she felt a new presence. She turned, and began collecting her snakes to her, still coiled around the fallen angel. A little girl was levitating towards her. She sniffed. "What have we here?" She asked. "I wonder. Would she be good for the ritual?"

Roc cried out. "Yes! She do very good! She's strong! Think what Bluebeard could do with that kind of power!" He ignored his stump of an arm, and instead focused on another matter. He inhaled deeply, and sent a ball of fire at the human Morgana had thrown away.

@Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @BELL

Crow appears behind Morgana and puts his gun to her temple, then fires three times, each exploding upon impact. "Abomination."

DaManofWar said:
Morgana decided to remove the human from play. She didn't much like fire, so she completely turned into a swarm of snakes. Her snakes moved as one, wrapping around his throat, before throwing him away. "Sack of meat," she sniffed, and moved towards the fallen, wrapping around, swarming her. "Pitiful," she declared firmly, and partially reformed, her upper body above the woman while the rest of her began to cover the fallen. "Lie still, and allow me to sedate you. Then Bluebeard shall claim you," she told her, snakes merging with each other, becoming one large tail, coiled around the fallen. She squeezed tightly, smiling. She was enjoying this.
However, she stopped when she felt a new presence. She turned, and began collecting her snakes to her, still coiled around the fallen angel. A little girl was levitating towards her. She sniffed. "What have we here?" She asked. "I wonder. Would she be good for the ritual?"

Roc cried out. "Yes! She do very good! She's strong! Think what Bluebeard could do with that kind of power!" He ignored his stump of an arm, and instead focused on another matter. He inhaled deeply, and sent a ball of fire at the human Morgana had thrown away.

@Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @BELL
Alexa appeared in front of Crow "Leave my big brother and sister alone!" she demanded in a loud whispery voice that seemed to have a hint of something darker. She swung her flaming sword at the snakes, cutting some of them, and the fireball again hit the barrier around her.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Fin looked at the man a unamused expression on his face." Is there something I can help you with? Or are you just looking to die?" Fin asked staring at jabarhis Shark teeth just showing. @Tylor guillory

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back