• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"Very good good night miss Anthea." Squishy said as he bounced to the bathroom. He turned the cold water on in the bathtub until the tub filled up."Sorry but I'll have to sleep in here tonight miss Alexa I am a kraken after all." Squishy said smiling his eyes closed as he did. He then jumped into the tub and went beneath the water.

sprouhtt said:
She chuckled as Squishy did that and she handed Alexa some more water, "Alexa I know I'm not your guardian but I think it's time for you to go to sleep since we are going to be up pretty early tomorrow." She told Alexa as she cleaned and washed the plates and poured the rest of the soup in a container. She looked back at them both," Go on up, you can take bunk with Squishy if you want just as long as your in bed." She said to them and walked them over to the stairs, "Theres a bath on the right hand corner if you want to freshen up before going to bed." She added and she walked over to a different as they left and she closed the door behind her. She went to a closet where she stored her weapons and she took out a sack that had darts, arrows for her bow, and bullets. She laid them out on the table as well as the map that they will be traveling with. She took all that and began to prepare for voyage tomorrow morning. She put her weapons and things in a small bag that held large objects.
extra_ammo_by_bertuccio-d6t8euz.jpg
@Tylor guillory
"A- okay . . ." said Alexa, as Anthea rushed out. She walked past the room with Squishy in it and went to the bedroom. She didn't go to sleep instead she sat on the side of the bed and looked at the floor, rocking her legs back and forth. She closed her eyes as she called out to someone 'Daddy . . .' she called out but no response. She sighed and looked up at the bedroom door "Big sister? . . . . Big brother?" she called out, wondering if they'd hear her.

Anthea grabbed her small bag with her coins in it and she walked down to town, she headed to Anthony's weaponry & Bar which is the guy that she was borrowing the ship from and she entered the tavern and looked around seeing everyone stop and look at her, Anthony's wife Lara runs up to Anthea and hugs her with tears in her eyes.

"My god, where have you been?!" Lara said as she cried even more and hugged Anthea even tighter making it hard for Anthea to breath. "I've been around, ya know." She said and hugged her back.

"Have you come to stay?" Lara asked as she stopped hugging Anthea.

"Unfortunately I will not be staying, I leave tomorrow." Anthea stated as they walked to the back of the Tavern to where Anthony was. They found him smoking a cigar and let out huge puffs of smoke that clouded the room up, "Didn't I tell you to stop smoking, and besides someone is here to see you." Lara told him as she walked over and took the cigar from Anthony and distinguished it.

"Women! Didn't I tell you not to do that," He said as he shook his head knowing its bad to smoke but he still did it. He turned around in his seat and saw Anthea and how grown she has gotten since the last time he has seen her. He walks up to her with open arms and gives her a good old fashioned hug and he lifted her up a big considering the fact that he towers her since hes 6'0 feet. They spent the night talking and talking and when it was 11pm she walks out of the room with permission from Anthony that she can use his ship to sail around, "Promise me you won't get into too much trouble," He told her and chuckled.

"Can't make any promises but I'll take that into consideration." She said with a chuckle as well. She walks in the center of the Tavern to make an announcement. "Listen and listen good, I have a ship that will be leaving tomorrow and we are in great need of men ready for an adventure to set sail on the seven seas. If you think you are brave enough, courageous, and built for this mission then the ship will leave the docks when the first sun rises with or without you." She said keeping it brief and she walks out of the tavern leaving the men to ponder on the request. She heads back to the house and closes the door and goes upstairs putting her stuff in her room before going to the bathroom. She finds Squishy there and rolls her eyes knowing she has to bath but she doesn't get mad about that since there's a bathroom downstairs near the kitchen. @Tylor guillory @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @RetroAkabane @BELL
8664842b4657bc37029f5aa673a1950d_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
( xD lol its not like she would be bathing with Fin but ok-thinks about fin bathing with Anthea and gets a nose bleed. I quickly notice and wipe it away. I look around to make sure nobody saw.- um I have signace issues or however it's spelt)

@Knight Nate @sitanomoto @Anime King Kaleb @animegirl20 @RetroAkabane @veyd @DaManofWar (come on peeps lets get this rp roling if you don't know what's going on Fins made a deal with some unknown force after almost dying by the hands of some big league marine name Yoland now he's reverted back to his old monsterous ways and is after Pandoras box Leon and his crew are all of searching for some other artifact idk what the majority of Fins crew besides the npcs and nenma and thejester have left and are also going after the box of Pandora because they believe with it they can control the good and evil in the world those people are Anthea daughter of Athena aka @sprouhtt Crow aka @BELL Alexa a little girl who mysteriously appeared aka @Veyd Sahvoz Arthur aka @RetroAkabane and squishy aka myself currently they are on some island a good bit away from Fin after they escaped threw a portal mirror the marines whereabouts and activities are currently unknown oh also blue Beard's started his attack on the war lords blue beards a warlord who lost to Roxanne aka Leons mother who died and quite being a warlord and became one of the most powerful slave owners/drivers/traders not sure which there ever was. He then heard the warlord Roxanne had passed away so he now attempts to take down all the current warlords. Warlord captain Hammond's was last seen in the frozen sea where they went to find Fin. Fin left after chasing off some of Blue beards men, to find the box of Pandora as I previously said. And I think that's all)

Anthea goes to her room and grabs her herbal soaps that she saved and she walks back downstairs to the bathroom with a bathtub and she fills it up and gets in. She elts the warm water and herbs soak her body.

sprouhtt said:
Anthea grabbed her small bag with her coins in it and she walked down to town, she headed to Anthony's weaponry & Bar which is the guy that she was borrowing the ship from and she entered the tavern and looked around seeing everyone stop and look at her, Anthony's wife Lara runs up to Anthea and hugs her with tears in her eyes.
"My god, where have you been?!" Lara said as she cried even more and hugged Anthea even tighter making it hard for Anthea to breath. "I've been around, ya know." She said and hugged her back.

"Have you come to stay?" Lara asked as she stopped hugging Anthea.

"Unfortunately I will not be staying, I leave tomorrow." Anthea stated as they walked to the back of the Tavern to where Anthony was. They found him smoking a cigar and let out huge puffs of smoke that clouded the room up, "Didn't I tell you to stop smoking, and besides someone is here to see you." Lara told him as she walked over and took the cigar from Anthony and distinguished it.

"Women! Didn't I tell you not to do that," He said as he shook his head knowing its bad to smoke but he still did it. He turned around in his seat and saw Anthea and how grown she has gotten since the last time he has seen her. He walks up to her with open arms and gives her a good old fashioned hug and he lifted her up a big considering the fact that he towers her since hes 6'0 feet. They spent the night talking and talking and when it was 11pm she walks out of the room with permission from Anthony that she can use his ship to sail around, "Promise me you won't get into too much trouble," He told her and chuckled.

"Can't make any promises but I'll take that into consideration." She said with a chuckle as well. She walks in the center of the Tavern to make an announcement. "Listen and listen good, I have a ship that will be leaving tomorrow and we are in great need of men ready for an adventure to set sail on the seven seas. If you think you are brave enough, courageous, and built for this mission then the ship will leave the docks when the first sun rises with or without you." She said keeping it brief and she walks out of the tavern leaving the men to ponder on the request. She heads back to the house and closes the door and goes upstairs putting her stuff in her room before going to the bathroom. She finds Squishy there and rolls her eyes knowing she has to bath but she doesn't get mad about that since there's a bathroom downstairs near the kitchen. @Tylor guillory @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @RetroAkabane @BELL
8664842b4657bc37029f5aa673a1950d_full.jpg
Alexa heard Anthea and got up off the bed to see her. She peered her head from around a corner "M-miss Anthea……" she said tiredly while rubbing her violet eyes and yawning "C-can you…tuck me in?…" she asked, sleepily.

Crow walks around in the night. He wonders about Fin's crew, and if they were okay. He wonders about Alexa's father. He looks around for Victoria. @Am2aM

Fin sneezed as he stood at the front of his ship staring into the ocean ahead. "Hmm someone must be thinking about me." Fin said before going back to blissful silence.

She lets out a sigh, "I'll be there, let me get out of the bathroom alright," Anthea told her and moments later she wraps a towel around herself and goes up to Alexa and tucks her in. "Good night sleep tight." She told her and left the room.

(Aaahhh *points and grins*) Crow also wanders the streets looking for Death, or a place to let off his stress. I wonder if they have underground fight clubs in this place... It's a small town, there's not really anyone to fight... Maybe some fun tavern... He wanders for a while like this, not really with a place he's trying to get to. @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz

BELL said:
Crow walks around in the night. He wonders about Fin's crew, and if they were okay. He wonders about Alexa's father. He looks around for Victoria. @Am2aM
(Oh ho ho…you'll be surprised who Alexa's 'daddy' is)

sprouhtt said:
She lets out a sigh, "I'll be there, let me get out of the bathroom alright," Anthea told her and moments later she wraps a towel around herself and goes up to Alexa and tucks her in. "Good night sleep tight." She told her and left the room.
Alexa snuggled the covers, she looked up at the door, wondering what Crow and Victoria were doing. She missed her daddy but knew he'd be back eventually. She settled in the big covers, yawned a bit and fell asleep.

(@Veyd Sahvoz have you ever read Discworld, by any chance?) Crow silently walks the streets, eventually finding himself at the beach, looking out on the ocean, the waves, the moon and stars reflected on the water.

Syrin Stretched as she slid from her bed and took a deep breath of sea air. She looked up to see Cerberus still sleeping in his little hammock. The Crew yelling and her first mate yelling about as well. Something about land or whatnot. She decided to find out what is going on till she saw some yummy puff pastry on her table.

Out in the sea of Death, is where the Grim Reaper warches. A massive storm in the sky, the raging waters, no one has been here in centuries. Death himself goes in search of something that has been lost for ages, he sits amongst the raging waters and storm. Looking down into the very waters that claimed the lives of so many that dared sail this sea, Death himself feels no emotion. Those who risked their lives are in vein but this particular ship and sea belong to only one.

Death.

(Note captains can form alliances with other captains lol) Fins ship was now out of the frozen ocean and back to normal sea. He had passed Perda and a few islands a long time ago as he headed to his destination in order to find Pandoras box evil Aura seeped from his body."We're going to take a while to get there might want to stop at the next island." He told his crew who all nodded or replied with a Yes sir. They eventually saw island and Quickly docked laying achor. His men all walked off ship in order to search for supplies for the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back