• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Crow steps on Squishy, not hard enough to injure him/her/it, but hard enough to keep him from crawling away. "Hold up. We're just preoccupied and tired. We'll get some sleep and I'm sure we'll be on better terms tomorrow. So stay here. Maybe Alexa will play with you." He's still expressionless, and he slouches. There are visible dark circles under his purple eyes and his long hair's more messy than he usually keeps it.

"Can your ship get here as soon as required? Or withstand a storm? Or work itself with a command?" Squishy asked and he turned to her." Besides that you guys haven't been the nicest to me since I've gotten here!"

Crow lifts his foot off of squishy. "Now I need food and I need to talk to another human male. I'm trusting you not to leave." He then turns around and walks off, passing Anthea and going upstairs to Arthur.

Squishy sees the little girl and sneaks up behind her. In a instant he leaps on her head and looks down at her from her head. His big eyes just staring at her."Dead god.....your the cutest little human I've ever seen!" He said as he stared at her his tentacles hugging her head.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Squishy sees the little girl and sneaks up behind her. In a instant he leaps on her head and looks down at her from her head. His big eyes just staring at her."Dead god.....your the cutest little human I've ever seen!" He said as he stared at her his tentacles hugging her head.

[/QUOTE]
Alexa didn't scream or anything, instead she looked up at the cute little kraken, her eyes flashing devilish red then back to violet. She stood still before falling back and giggling at how cute he was.

Anthea walks over to Alexa and helps her cut the vegetables and when Anthea is cutting the vegetables she slices them with the amount of force she has and then she puts all the vegetables she has cut and Alexa's into the pot and they set the table up. After an hour the soup is done and they call everyone down to eat. The soup was already in everyone's bowls hot and ready to eat with a slice of bread on the sides of their plates along with wine for the adults and water/grape juice for Alexa. She called everyone down a second time and she sat down and waited for everyone to arrive as well as Alexa who was by her side and Anthea gave Squishy a plate of food as well.

Crow smells the scent of food wafting from downstairs. Then he hears Anthea call them to the table. He then turns to Arthur. "I'm gonna go get some food and bring it up to you. I have some stuff to talk about." @RetroAkabane

Alexa sat at the table, eager to try the stew she helped make. She looked at the grape juice, reaching out to get some but couldn't reach it and didn't want to fall out of het seat but did and landed in her bottom "Oww…" she muttured, slowly getting back up.

Anthea giggled, "Are you alright?" She asked and she reached over and grabbed the grape fruit for her and pour some in her cup. "You can start eating if you want to." She continued speaking as she gave a warm smile to her. @Veyd Sahvoz

Crow walks downstairs, the only way one could hear him is the creaky floorboards. He sees the two bowls of stew, untouched, that must've been for him and Arthur. He grabs them, one in each hand, and carefully makes his way upstairs. "I'll be back," he calls over his shoulder.

sprouhtt said:
Anthea giggled, "Are you alright?" She asked and she reached over and grabbed the grape fruit for her and pour some in her cup. "You can start eating if you want to." She continued speaking as she gave a warm smile to her. @Veyd Sahvoz
Alexa smiled at Anthea "Thanks miss" she said, holding her cup of grape juice in 2 hands and taking a sip from it. She set the cup down and picked up her silver spoon, dipping it in the bowl of stew and taking a spoonful. She realized she hadn't blown on it and that it was burning hot, she gave out a slight yelp while reaching for her cup of grape juice.

Crow manages to get upstairs without spilling anything, then walks into the bedroom and uses his foot to close the door.

Squishy picked up the bowl of soup and poured it on himself then he yelped as it burned him and began running around the table. "HOT HOT HOT HOT!" He yelled repeatedly.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Squishy picked up the bowl of soup and poured it on himself then he yelped as it burned him and began running around the table. "HOT HOT HOT HOT!" He yelled repeatedly.

[/QUOTE]
Alexa looked at him while giggling a bit at his drama.

Squishy eventually stopped running as he cooled back down his eyes drooped and he sat down with a thud letting out a sigh as he did."That was unpleasant." He looked at the girl again as she giggled. "Hello, I don't think I've introduced myself to you yet. How dude of me I'm prince Rakoral Zeranoph the 14th, but you may call me squishy everyone does." Squishy says bowing to the girl.(yes squishy Is a prince get all your awwws and oohs out of the way as you imagine him wearing a little crown and prince outfit lol xD )

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Squishy eventually stopped running as he cooled back down his eyes drooped and he sat down with a thud letting out a sigh as he did."That was unpleasant." He looked at the girl again as she giggled. "Hello, I don't think I've introduced myself to you yet. How dude of me I'm prince Rakoral Zeranoph the 14th, but you may call me squishy everyone does." Squishy says bowing to the girl.(yes squishy Is a prince get all your awwws and oohs out of the way as you imagine him wearing a little crown and prince outfit lol xD )

[/QUOTE]
Alexa looked at the little kraken, a but wide eyed with her violet eyes. She didn't say anything for a moment while trying to process all he said "H-hya…I'm Alexa" she said while drinking some grape juice.

Squishy noticed her drink. "Hello miss Alexa here let me show you a trick of mine." Squishy said he then turned purple like grapes."Look at me I'm a grape!" Squishy said before wrapping his arms around his body and laughing.

sprouhtt said:
Anthea finished her bowl of soup and she went back for seconds and brought seconds to Squishy as well as Alexa.
Alexa gigled at Squishy as he looked like a grape, she glanced up at Anthea and smiled "Thanks miss . . . . may I have some water?" she asked nicely to the young lady.

"Yes thank you very much miss Anthea." Squishy said as he picked up the soup and this time made sure it wasnt hot. Then he poured it on his body again."Ahh that's delicious. "Squishy said rubbing his tummy.

She chuckled as Squishy did that and she handed Alexa some more water, "Alexa I know I'm not your guardian but I think it's time for you to go to sleep since we are going to be up pretty early tomorrow." She told Alexa as she cleaned and washed the plates and poured the rest of the soup in a container. She looked back at them both," Go on up, you can take bunk with Squishy if you want just as long as your in bed." She said to them and walked them over to the stairs, "Theres a bath on the right hand corner if you want to freshen up before going to bed." She added and she walked over to a different as they left and she closed the door behind her. She went to a closet where she stored her weapons and she took out a sack that had darts, arrows for her bow, and bullets. She laid them out on the table as well as the map that they will be traveling with. She took all that and began to prepare for voyage tomorrow morning. She put her weapons and things in a small bag that held large objects.
extra_ammo_by_bertuccio-d6t8euz.jpg
@Tylor guillory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back