• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

All of a sudden Fin was behind the Gorgon. "Get off my ship you filth." In a instant Fins hand slashed threw her neck decaptiating her. Fin looked at Mags a menacing look on his face. "Would you like to be next?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgana groaned. "Fool," she declared, "it is not for nothing that I am one of the Bluebeard's most trusted assassins!" Her head swiftly turned into snakes, followed by her body. The thousands of snakes slithered about, before reforming into Morgana. "You clearly have tapped into something dangerous and foul. Call me filth? Hypocrite! Look in a mirror!" Morgana then grabbed Mags. "I believe it would be in our best interest to try another approach. Say, locate his crew?" Mags snarled. "I don't care how strong he is! All I want is to kill him!" But he knew that Morgana was right. She had lost the ability to control her eyesight, but had gained something more. A sort of second sight. Mags never really like it when she used it. "But before I leave," he muttered, before driving a claw into the Sea Devil, leaving a scratch. "You are marked for death, Fin! I don't how strong you are, Bluebeard is KING!" He bellowed, before being carried off by Roc, who was panicking in fear. They all retreated to the Blood Beard. "Morgana," Mags stated, "find the crew. We're gonna need bargaining chips."

"Such tremendous power," Bluebeard muttered. He had watched the whole thing unfold from a watching Crystal. "Still, Fin's weak next to me. He fought Roxanna to a draw so many times, and now he has gone after greater power? Bah! He's a minnow!" Bluebeard then laughed in glee. This will be fun...."The first battle of the Bluebeard war has begun!"

@Tylor guillory

Crow snaps out of whatever daze he was in. "We should find a crew." He looks at the people in the room. "Arthur, are you feeling well enough to walk around town?" @Tylor guillory

"Don't we have enough people?" Anthea told them as she counted it out for Crow when she stopped by the door. "If you want, I know a great place where people are willing to go on an adventure." She said and little did they know this was the town she grew up in before her father pasted away which is why everyone was very welcoming when they saw her return back after seven years of voyage. "As for the ship there's a man I know who is a family friend of my fathers and he has a couple of good ships he would lend us." She said and walked out of the room heading downstairs to the kitchen to make something for everyone to eat since its been a long day and it was getting a bit late in the afternoon.
medieval_kitchen_by_admaioremdeiglori-d5xpfsg.jpg

"Well, we might have enough people for a very small ship, but if we could have more people, that'd be better if it came to a fight with another ship."

BELL said:
"Well, we might have enough people for a very small ship, but if we could have more people, that'd be better if it came to a fight with another ship."
Alexa glanced over at Crow with her violet eyes "My daddy had a ship once. He told me about it…but it's been lost for a long time, that's why daddy's gone to find it" stated Alexa with a slight smile.

Morgana cracked her neck. "I must say, I'm lucky to be alive," she told her shipmates. Mags laughed heavily, then stopped. "For real? Damn, Fin's strong alright." He muttered. "But not as strong as Bluebeard!" declared Roc. Mags grinned, and nodded. Both men had returned to human form. "I've found them," Morgana declared. Mags raised an eyebrow. "Where are they?" he asked. Morgana smiled. "Well, well, this is interesting..." she laughed. "They're in Therodom. And they're not alone. They have powerful allies. I would advise we proceed with caution." Mags grunted. "Who cares? We just have to find them."

"Come downstairs and help me guys," She exclaimed hoping they would hear here from all the way upstairs, as she walked to the kitchen Anthea saw a small painting of her and her father to when she was just a little girl and tears began to flow in her eyes but she held them back and she took the picture off the wall and turned it around towards the wall so that it wouldn't bring back memories. She walked in the kitchen and grabbed some bread, and the ingredients for a stew.

@BELL @Veyd Sahvoz @Am2aM @RetroAkabane

Victoria hadn't spoken for a while, she then felt Alexa lean closer to her.. Victoria smiled down at her and hugged her with her one arm...

"Actually I can get use a ship." Squishy said joining in on the conversation. He had been sitting on the floor all alone for a while now.

The Sea Devil.

"Hmph weaklings how pathetic the fallen warlord rears his ugly head I see." He cracked his neck and went back to normal."I must say im surprised I healed so quickly this new powers amazing. But I swore I'd never use it again it doesn't matter." Fin turned to his crew most of them hadn't said a thing since Fins returned frightened of what might happen."Where headed after the box of Pandora set sail." They all just replied with a Yes captain and Quickly set sail. @DaManofWar @sprouhtt @BELL @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz

sprouhtt said:
"Come downstairs and help me guys," She exclaimed hoping they would hear here from all the way upstairs, as she walked to the kitchen Anthea saw a small painting of her and her father to when she was just a little girl and tears began to flow in her eyes but she held them back and she took the picture off the wall and turned it around towards the wall so that it wouldn't bring back memories. She walked in the kitchen and grabbed some bread, and the ingredients for a stew.
@BELL @Veyd Sahvoz @Am2aM @RetroAkabane
Am2aM said:
Victoria hadn't spoken for a while, she then felt Alexa lean closer to her.. Victoria smiled down at her and hugged her with her one arm...
BELL said:
Crow hears Anthea call them downstairs, and he goes.
Alexa heard Anthea and took Victoria and Crow's arm, motioning for them to follow.

As the stew begins to cook she walked to the closet and pulled out a map and she pinned it on the wall, "It will take about two-three long dangerous days to sail to the island, but if we take this rout we will possibly avoid danger and get there in two days." She said to herself and she saw Crow walk downstairs, "I'm making stew, could you chop a few more of those vegetables and put it in the soup?" She asked as she pointed to the carrots, lettuces, and other vegetables. @BELL
vegetables_in_copper_by_bobtheraccoon.jpg

(squishy should follow them) Crow takes a knife off the counter and starts chopping. "Hmmm.. for meat, we could add some squid..." He mutters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back