• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Anthea grabbed some rope and tied it around squishy and she took squishy outside and put she tied the rope on a tree and she connected squishy to the rope very tightly so that squishy wouldn't escape," what were you doing ?" She asked as she put her hand on her hips.

"First you come in the room from Arthur and then you begin to swing uncomfortably," she told Squishy and then she walks back upstairs to where Arthur was and she sees that he was half way to healing and so she took off one blanket out of the two that was on him.

Victoria watches the scene play out confusingly.."Um maybe he was helping him?" she states questioningly, trying to come up with a reason squishy did what he did...

When she did that she saw that squishy had been ontop of the wound Fin had inflicted and had been helping to heal him."SQEEEEE SQQEEEEE!" squishy called out as he cried uncontrollably. There where tiny spines laying around where squishy had come from which was visible because his body had left a imprint on Arthur.

Am2aM said:
Victoria watches the scene play out confusingly.."Um maybe he was helping him?" she states questioningly, trying to come up with a reason squishy did what he did...
Alexa walked over to Squishy and Anthea, glancing from them to Victoria "Big sister…he's only trying to help, I can tell he's telling the truth" explained Alexa, looking up at Squishy.

(I gtg be back in 30-45 mins :P look after Alexa lol)

Victoria smiles at Alexa, putting her arm around her in a hug.. "Okay I believe you.." She then glances at Anthea hoping she would believe Alexa as well..

(okay)

Anthea lets out a sigh and she walks over to Squishy and she untied Squishy," as much as I like you Squishy but if you try and pull anything I will hurt you," she said and now she was being overprotective of Arthur and they all walked back inside and upstairs to where Arthur was and she let Squishy finish the job of helping Arthur heal. @Tylor guillory

Squishy eventually stopped crying and leapt went back to heal Arthur. "Within seconds he had healed him completely besides for a horrible scar left on him from Fins attack. Squishy leapt up and onto the ground he glared at Anthea and crossed his arms angrily.

Anthea kneels down to Squishys level and she puts her hand on his warm cheek and smiles," I'm sorry for everything, I didn't mean to hit you and thank you for saving him. I really care about him but he doesn't feel the same." She said.

Squishy didn't completely forgive her yet but he at least turned back towards her and waved a tentacle at her showing it was OK. All of a sudden squishy started squeling and bouncing about making all kinds of noises it was obvious he was trying to speak but even if anyone did understand kraken he was still a baby and talking way to fast for anyone to understand.

Anthea scratched her head not quite understanding what he was saying," if there's another way you can communicate that would be great but I don't understand Kraken," she said sadly and got up and she went to re-wet the cloth and brought it back to Arthur's forehead.

Squishy put his hand up to his head and thought for a second before a imaginary light bulb went on in his head. He quickly pulled out a strange collar with all kinds of symbols on it he put it on and strantly enough in a refined British voice cleared his throat. His voice was deep but not to deep and he spoke very clearly. "Ahh that's much better now what was I saying?" He asked raising one eye as if he had eyebrows.

"You should of put on the collar a long time ago," she said and she turned to Crow as he entered the room," yes it is Fins Kraken," she answered him. @Tylor guillory

"As long as it didn't turn out like Fin, then I'm fine." He then leans in close to squishy and murmurs something to him, then leans away, smiling. Whatever Crow said must've been bad, when he leans away Squishy's shaking. @Tylor guillory

Last edited by a moderator:
(No you don't decide when squishy shakes! I do!) Squishy looked at them snarkily."Oh really you think so Einstien. " he told Anthea."As for Fin I'm not his anything but friend which is why I've come here to save him and warn you all." Squishy said still speaking in his British accent.

"Who did you come to save and what do you want to warn us about?" Anthea asked them as she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms as she stood up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back